Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Maxima Intake Kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 10:53 AM

Maxima Intake Kits

We are Selling 2 Types of Intakes Kits, Plus Stillen Intake Kits for well below Original Cost, We have

1) 95-99 Maxima Intake Kit with Full Piping
a) Includes the Middle Pipe from Polished Aluminum. Billet Metal MAF Adapter, Hardware, and huge Real K&N Cone Filter
b) Price is 99.99
c) Link to picture is "http://jdmmotorworks.com/intakes/intakes4/MAXIMA/MAXIMA1.JPG"

2) 00-02 Maxima Intake Kit (Stillen Style)
a) Includes the Metal MAF Adapter, hardware, and Huge 5" K&N Cone Filter
b) Price is $ 67.99
c) Link is same as 95-99, just without the pipe, and a different pattern bolt holes on the MAF

3) Stillen 95-99 Maxima Intake Kit
b) Prics is $ 140
c) Link to pic is "http://jdmmotorworks.com/access/stillen/stillen1.JPG"

4) Stillen 00-02 Maxima Intake kit
b) Price is $ 140
c) Link is "http://jdmmotorworks.com/access/stillen/stillen1.JPG"

All order inside the US are 7.99 Shipping thru UPS Ground. We gladly accept Checks, Money Orders, Paypal, Bidpay. We are company that sell heavily on ebay, our seller name is "DohcCivicNA1250". All of these items are on ebay too.
Old 05-30-2002, 11:11 AM

Re: Maxima Intake Kits

Originally posted by dohccivicna1250
We are Selling 2 Types of Intakes Kits, Plus Stillen Intake Kits for well below Original Cost, We have

a) Includes the Middle Pipe from Polished Aluminum. Billet Metal MAF Adapter, Hardware, and huge Real K&N Cone Filter
b) Price is 99.99
c) Link to picture is "http://jdmmotorworks.com/intakes/intakes4/MAXIMA/MAXIMA1.JPG"
how loud would you say this intake is?
also, what gains have you been able to achieve?

thanks,
FLO_BOY
Old 05-30-2002, 11:16 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Don buy from this guy

Attention to all!!!!! Please don't buy from this guy. Several Members have had trouble with this guys auctions on Ebay, including me. I gather that some of his products are as advertised, but when they are not, he has terrible customer service and never returns any communications. I've had to eat the cost of a FSTB and shipping because he promised me that it would fit, when it didn't. He then proceeded to He's been banned from ebay several times and has somehow returned to sell his crap again and again.

Please be careful when dealing with this seller.

Just in case you want to read up:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....hreadid=122636
Old 05-30-2002, 11:40 AM

b) Price is 99.99

b) Price is $ 67.99
c) Link is same as 95-99, just without the pipe, and a different pattern bolt holes on the MAF

b) Prics is $ 140

b) Price is $ 140

All order inside the US are 7.99 Shipping thru UPS Ground. We gladly accept Checks, Money Orders, Paypal, Bidpay. We are company that sell heavily on ebay, our seller name is "DohcCivicNA1250". All of these items are on ebay too.
Get a life and stop ripping people off around here!
Old 05-30-2002, 12:53 PM

i wouldn't buy from someone with a sn of dohccivic anyway....HE DRIVES A CIVIC!!
Old 05-30-2002, 12:56 PM

Originally posted by natricks1
i wouldn't buy from someone with a sn of dohccivic anyway....HE DRIVES A CIVIC!!

ohhh....good point
judging by the responses here, please feel free to ignore my questions from above...Thanks .org!

FLO_BOY
Old 05-30-2002, 03:40 PM
Mauja He Mauja

i guess he is not going to defend himself he should know better than to try and rip us off
Old 05-31-2002, 01:13 AM

I can't really bad-mouth the guy. Before he even posted anything on the org and was just selling on eBay, I bought just the upper piping from the 95-99 intake kits for $48 and received it in 3 days from sending a Paypal payment, and then I needed another one because I sold the first and I received another upper piping for the same price about 2 days ago 3 days after sending another Paypal payment. I guess I was lucky, he had a high-quality upper intake pipe for a lot cheaper than Place Racing ot Warpspeed and shipped them really quick.
Old 05-31-2002, 09:48 AM

The original owner of the company sold it to me for 15,000 in inventory he had left, we assumed any problems he caused, and there were quite a few of them. We apologize for that guy, but we are not him, like the last post said, we are honest sellers looking to make a living. If you guys would like, we have done much better since the original owner, and have around 2200 feedback on ebay, we are for real, and sometimes if problems happen, we fix the immediately, and even give more for the aggravation we caused. I understand the previous owner may have left a bad taste in your mouth, but thats not us,
Old 05-31-2002, 10:08 AM

i dont think this guy sells ghetto products, his kits look much better than the other ones available on ebay
Old 05-31-2002, 10:31 AM
Maximaniac

I was a little wary about ordering an intake from dohccivicna1250 on ebay because of posts I had seen bad mouthing him but I decided on tuesday to order it anyway. I got the intake yesterday! It only took me two days from the day i paid for it to receive it.
Old 05-31-2002, 10:32 AM
Blu
the tits

The original owner of the company sold it to me for 15,000 in inventory he had left, we assumed any problems he caused, and there were quite a few of them. We apologize for that guy, but we are not him, like the last post said, we are honest sellers looking to make a living. If you guys would like, we have done much better since the original owner, and have around 2200 feedback on ebay, we are for real, and sometimes if problems happen, we fix the immediately, and even give more for the aggravation we caused. I understand the previous owner may have left a bad taste in your mouth, but thats not us,
well if you are different don't you think you would change to a different name and start fresh. also how do we know your a different person
Old 05-31-2002, 08:02 PM

Starting Fresh on ebay is not easy, the original seller got his account suspended, then after troubles sold us the inventory he had left, and the web pages, pics, links and all, we did start a new name, but anybody that saw his ads from before would figure its the same guy, but its not, we have tried very had to fix his mistakes, and have refunded the money of about 12 people he wouldnt deal with, if any of you were screwed by him, we will make it up so we can start fresh. As from the above 2 or 3 posts, we see that you guys are happy with our products, so dont let the bad experience of the first persons post ruin it for you. Also, the name is derived from our drag car, i myself drive a 300ZX TT, and the owner drives an RX7 TT pushing 400 HP. Also, dont bad mouth civic's just becuase of the morons you see on the street, in the right hands, a civic can be a terror on the street.
Old 05-31-2002, 08:55 PM

Starting Fresh on ebay is not easy, the original seller got his account suspended, then after troubles sold us the inventory he had left, and the web pages, pics, links and all, we did start a new name, but anybody that saw his ads from before would figure its the same guy, but its not, we have tried very had to fix his mistakes, and have refunded the money of about 12 people he wouldnt deal with, if any of you were screwed by him, we will make it up so we can start fresh. As from the above 2 or 3 posts, we see that you guys are happy with our products, so dont let the bad experience of the first persons post ruin it for you. Also, the name is derived from our drag car, i myself drive a 300ZX TT, and the owner drives an RX7 TT pushing 400 HP. Also, dont bad mouth civic's just becuase of the morons you see on the street, in the right hands, a civic can be a terror on the street.
HOw do you explain the high flow Cat you were selling for 95-99 Maximas, those are not even a Cat..my engine light came on immediately after the install. Those are just straight pipe/resonator.

But it did fit pretty good, tho but dont' confuse ppl with straight pipe and High Flow Cat.

Old 05-31-2002, 10:19 PM
mb1

Originally posted by MaxTuner

HOw do you explain the high flow Cat you were selling for 95-99 Maximas, those are not even a Cat..my engine light came on immediately after the install. Those are just straight pipe/resonator.

But it did fit pretty good, tho but dont' confuse ppl with straight pipe and High Flow Cat.

I was strongly considering buying that cat. I email the seller and asked specificaly whether that was a catalictyc converter, or a straight pipe. He said a Cat. Are you saying that he lied to me, and it's realy just a pipe?
Old 06-01-2002, 06:36 AM

dohccivicna1250
i just sent you an email thru ebay. i didn't see this thread here.
Old 06-01-2002, 10:55 AM

I met this dood in person~!!

I think i am the only person on this .org that has met this guy in person. I know he does business in NY and I was interested in buying a couple of his products so I decided to stop by his place in college point. Besides operating his business in a very shady place (cough cough... inside wat looks like his own house) he was totally cool in selling me his products. To date I have bought a huge K&N intake that fits perfectly with the frankencar midpipe and also a Greddy look alike cat-back exhaust with sounds awesome. He was also nice enough to offer to install the filter for me after buying it. He did offer to sell and show me his FSTB for the maxima and it looks like those TRUST bars you see on ebay. I declined so I'm not sure if it would have had fitment issues or not. Anyways, in my opinion hes definately a cool and courteous guy. I recommend buying from him anytime, especially with his prices. And better yet if ur in the NY area Id recommend visiting him.
Old 06-01-2002, 10:57 AM

oh and btw...

dohccivicna1250, its sad how you made it to this forum... you must be desperate to sell your products...

p.s. once i get enough money im buying your konigs
Old 06-01-2002, 05:25 PM

The High Flow Cats we sell are made with a ceramic catalyst, just like matrix and powercore use themselves. As for the place, we have grown bigger and bigger, that shop is already outlived its usefullness in size, and we are relocating to a 2,000 square foot place with a place to install and custom make items.
Old 06-02-2002, 08:53 AM

The High Flow Cats we sell are made with a ceramic catalyst, just like matrix and powercore use themselves. As for the place, we have grown bigger and bigger, that shop is already outlived its usefullness in size, and we are relocating to a 2,000 square foot place with a place to install and custom make items.
So, what does that mean? it is meaningless to buyers when you have problems after installation, I dont' care what kind of materials you use ,stainless, ceramic, polymers....., I know that it does not qualified as Cat, cuz the Engine light poped out so fast, the O2 sensor is reading damn straight too much oxygen..

You should really call it straight pipe regardless of what you have inside....Stop confusing ppl....

BTW, 2k1+ maximas owners won't have that problem cuz they have not sensor behind the Cat...

Old 06-03-2002, 06:26 AM

Originally posted by MaxTuner

So, what does that mean? it is meaningless to buyers when you have problems after installation, I dont' care what kind of materials you use ,stainless, ceramic, polymers....., I know that it does not qualified as Cat, cuz the Engine light poped out so fast, the O2 sensor is reading damn straight too much oxygen..

You should really call it straight pipe regardless of what you have inside....Stop confusing ppl....

BTW, 2k1+ maximas owners won't have that problem cuz they have not sensor behind the Cat...

i just sent payment for 2 piping kits without filters thru paypal.

i'll let you all know when i get it. i should have it in 2 days. i'm in the next state from him.

as for the straight pipe he has, when i order them they are called cats. i sell these cats at my store all the time. they work great on civics but not on the max.

the best cat for the max that i know of is the carsound cat. it is in the magnaflow line. it is universal and comes 2", 2.5" & 3". most ppl sell them for about $165, i sell them at my store for $110. if you guys need a carsound cat i could get them for you for about $85.
Old 06-03-2002, 08:46 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by 97GLES
i just sent payment for 2 piping kits without filters thru paypal.

i'll let you all know when i get it. i should have it in 2 days. i'm in the next state from him.

as for the straight pipe he has, when i order them they are called cats. i sell these cats at my store all the time. they work great on civics but not on the max.

the best cat for the max that i know of is the carsound cat. it is in the magnaflow line. it is universal and comes 2", 2.5" & 3". most ppl sell them for about $165, i sell them at my store for $110. if you guys need a carsound cat i could get them for you for about $85.
Is that shipped? Cause I might be interested once I get my headlights out of the way...
Old 06-03-2002, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by nubiannupe

Is that shipped? Cause I might be interested once I get my headlights out of the way...
that is without shipping.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:00 PM

How much would it be for a whole intake kit for a 2000 Maxima (including the upper intake tube, the MAF adapter and K&N filter)?
Old 06-05-2002, 07:35 PM

Originally posted by Greg's2kGLE
How much would it be for a whole intake kit for a 2000 Maxima (including the upper intake tube, the MAF adapter and K&N filter)?
the 2 sets of piping i ordered just came in today. i had no problems at all. i even gave them a phone call and they took the time to help me with all my questions.

i will be dealing with them again. they have good product at a great price.
Old 06-06-2002, 10:26 AM

the 2 sets of piping i ordered just came in today. i had no problems at all. i even gave them a phone call and they took the time to help me with all my questions.

i will be dealing with them again. they have good product at a great price.
Who manufactures this intake kits?
Does anybody have any experience with this intake on the 4th gen?
How does it compare to the competition?
Old 06-06-2002, 12:51 PM

You've got mail!

b) Price is 99.99

b) Price is $ 67.99

b) Prics is $ 140

b) Price is $ 140

Old 06-06-2002, 12:53 PM

How much is your Carsound Cat shipped to Milwaukee, WI 53202? I want to hook up the Budget Y-pipe with the cat, but I am not sure the correct diameter...

I have a 97 GXE.... let me know!

Old 06-07-2002, 11:18 PM

i just got his product today - his product is the best!!!!!! - half the price of the JWT intake and the roar is priceless.......and it doesnt have a ghetto maf adapter like most of the intakes on ebay......it is actually very similar to a velocity stack
Old 06-15-2002, 07:40 PM

soon to come

we still got many, many intake piping kits and Cone Filter Velocity Stack kits left in stock. However, most importantly, we will be putting out a piping kit for the 2002 maxima becuase we we fortunate enough to have a member come to our shop to do a test fit. We are also looking for a person with a 00-01 to come by and do a test fit too.

But moreover, we will be having cold air intake pipes for sale too, for $100, which will also include the intermediate pipe we sell now too. If you are interested in doing our test fit for the prototype, email us.

Thank you guys again for the time, it was a pleasure to sell to you peeps on the forum, also, our address in NY is below if anyone would want to stop by.

We are located at

JDM Motors
18-01 120th st.
College Point, NY 11356

Open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am-6pm
Open Sunday from 12-2.

To get Directions , goto www.MAPQUEST.com
Old 06-15-2002, 08:40 PM

I reccived the Rear Strut tower bar..recently i havent had time to put it on..but the brackets do seem to fit..we'll just see the fitment in a week or so..i hafta remove 130 lbs of subs (2 10's in a box) and a 2300 watt amp..so its gonna take a while!
Old 06-28-2002, 11:17 AM

A couple of questions --

Is the MAF adapter that comes with the 95-99 intake kit also a velocity stack?

Does the Stillen kit include the Midpipe?

Does the midpipe have the hole for the temp. sensor?

How long does it take you to ship these after receiving payment?
Old 06-28-2002, 02:38 PM

Our Kit does use a Velocity Stack Design from 4" to 3"

2) The stillen does not include the midpipe, it will be 50 extra if wanted

3)the midpipe doesnt have the provision for the Temp sensor

4) as soon as we receive payment, the item will be sent in 2 days at the extreme latest. 90% of the tim it will leave the same day
Old 06-28-2002, 08:24 PM

when can you start selling your CAI for the 98 Maxima? Does it require cutting a hole?
Old 06-29-2002, 03:10 PM

dude. get the he!! out of here! no one wants you here if you are that lousy with your sales. never post here again
Old 06-30-2002, 06:38 PM

I have a JWT Intake would you sell just the middle pipe and will it fit the JWT Cone ?
Old 06-30-2002, 07:36 PM
Mauja He Mauja

Re: Re: Maxima Intake Kits

Originally posted by maximamoose
dude. get the he!! out of here! no one wants you here if you are that lousy with your sales. never post here again
Easy there cowboy
Old 07-01-2002, 10:29 AM

Hes not bad

I recently ordered a stillen intake from him, and although the 2001 model did not fit my 2002 maxima se, he did take it back, and even refunded me the return shipping costs. What more can you ask for?

He was very pleasant and answered all of my newbie questions well. I ended up buying his $50 no-name FSTB and have been very happy with it so far, it fit well, and the finish is not bad. For $50 its definitely worth it. The only thing that sort of annoyed me was that the FSTB had engraved "Courtesy Nissan" on it, instead of just "Nissan" as pictured on his ebay auction.

Based on my experience with dohccivic, I'd do business with him again.

my $.02
Old 07-01-2002, 11:34 AM

Guy with JWT, we do sell the piping alone, it is 54.99 shipped to you, and includes the pipe, 2 connectors, 4 clamps, and silicone hose.
Old 07-01-2002, 02:06 PM

no problem with the intake kit I brought for my friend.

If u need intake kit...get it from him ..very good service.

Quick Reply: Maxima Intake Kits