Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

This is the last day of the I30/35 forum........

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 06:35 AM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

This is the last day of the I30/35 forum........

Well, I am sorry to inform you guys that after today there will be no more I30/35 fourm. This was a trail forum to see how things went and Kevin believes that he can't justify the extra load on the server. Many other members have also complained that it is not right to have a I30/35 forum on a Maxima board.
I just thought I should let you all know. It was fun while it lasted.

R.I.P. I30/35 forum

Mike D
Old 04-01-2003, 08:32 AM
Got Projectors?

What the heck? Well, I'm glad Kev isn't having any trouble getting info regarding his car in the forums. If he hasn't noticed, we've had quite a few new member show up - largely in part (I think) due to the fact there is an I30/I35 specific forum to help us deal with the issues regarding our cars - WITHOUT getting buried under the huge amount of Maxima specific threads!

I know this isn't your fault Mike, I'm just a little pi$$ed. This forum was one of the main reasons behind my donation. Oh well.

I encourage anyone here, to please visit http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net and go to the forums there for the Maxima/I30/I35 section.

I suggest this because, it is a relatively low-traffic section of the forums, and a place where we could post I30/I35 specific threads without fear of them getting buried and lost.

It was nice while it lasted folks.

My username over there is MetaOrbit as well.

Thanks,

John
Old 04-01-2003, 09:28 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by MetaOrbit
What the heck? Well, I'm glad Kev isn't having any trouble getting info regarding his car in the forums. If he hasn't noticed, we've had quite a few new member show up - largely in part (I think) due to the fact there is an I30/I35 specific forum to help us deal with the issues regarding our cars - WITHOUT getting buried under the huge amount of Maxima specific threads!

I know this isn't your fault Mike, I'm just a little pi$$ed. This forum was one of the main reasons behind my donation. Oh well.

I encourage anyone here, to please visit http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net and go to the forums there for the Maxima/I30/I35 section.

I suggest this because, it is a relatively low-traffic section of the forums, and a place where we could post I30/I35 specific threads without fear of them getting buried and lost.

It was nice while it lasted folks.

My username over there is MetaOrbit as well.

Thanks,

John

Keep talking like that and you will get banned! Kev DOES NOT tolerate dissent.
Old 04-01-2003, 09:46 AM

Originally posted by mzmtg

Keep talking like that and you will get banned! Kev DOES NOT tolerate dissent.
You know what. Screw you and all the other moderators. I know it was you and sprintmax that were behind the decision to get rid of this forum.

As far as Kev goes, he can stick this site up his a$$.

Long live the I30/35 fourm!!!!!
Old 04-01-2003, 09:49 AM

DOH.

I know we can still post on the Maxima side of the forum but problem is I30 specific messages get burried under the flood of Maxima posts before other I30 owners can even read them.

How much donation would it take on our part to keep this section open?
Im sure there's enough of us here who can chip in small amounts.

What about if someone else hosting only the I30 forum with the exact same format, etc and just link it from the "Infiniti I30/I35" forum link? No one would be the wiser and it'd save on bandwidth..can even keep same moderators.
Old 04-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by I30tMikeD

You know what. Screw you and all the other moderators. I know it was you and sprintmax that were behind the decision to get rid of this forum.

As far as Kev goes, he can stick this site up his a$$.

Long live the I30/35 fourm!!!!!

That's FINE!

I will make it my mission to lock or delete every post I can that even mentions and I30 in any of my forums. You uppity Infiniti drivers have been a thorn in the side of the MAXIMA community for too long.

GOOD RIDDANCE!
Old 04-01-2003, 10:06 AM

Oh come on..don't stereotype all Inifiniti owners as being the same. I mean we do drive better cars and usually fall into a higher income class level than Maxima owners do but you're honestly gonna lock down and delete any threads which are I30 based? You expect us not to be ****ed when you delete our forum? I bet you'd be prancing through fields of daisies if they closed the 4th gen forum, right?

Give us a break.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:26 AM

april fools
Old 04-01-2003, 10:42 AM

Originally posted by cefiro a32
april fools
I wish.

you guys have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. We have been the butt of the administrations jokes from day one. The only reason the let us have this forum is to laugh at us trying to mod our cars. I have put up with it for too long.
I should not air this in a public forum, but since I seem to be finished here, it does not really matter.
I urge all I30 owners to email Kevin expressing their feeling twords Maxima.org.

I have a feeling I am going to be banned any minute so fairwell guys.

Oh, and to Ben. Don't blame Infiniti's because your women happens to be slobing the *** of some guy who drives a Q45.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

I wish.

you guys have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. We have been the butt of the administrations jokes from day one. The only reason the let us have this forum is to laugh at us trying to mod our cars. I have put up with it for too long.
I should not air this in a public forum, but since I seem to be finished here, it does not really matter.
I urge all I30 owners to email Kevin expressing their feeling twords Maxima.org.

Oh, and to Ben. Don't blame Infiniti's because your women happens to be slobing the *** of some guy who drives a Q45.

Like I said, you MIKE have been nothing but trouble since we made the ill-advised decision to make you a mod. This forum has been full of nothing but ricer BS since day one.

I'll be glad when it's gone.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:59 AM

Like I said, you MIKE have been nothing but trouble since we made the ill-advised decision to make you a mod. This forum has been full of nothing but ricer BS since day one.

I'll be glad when it's gone.
I dunno..I believe it then I don't. I forgot today was April fools and when a_cefiro pointed it out I figured it was a joke..then Mike made me wonder again but now mzmtg has reaffirmed that it is a joke.

"nothing but ricer BS"

Ok, these are infinities and the word ricer + infiniti in the same sentence is a complete oxymoron. For us its Luxury Engineering, for maxima's its ricing.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:02 AM
Kal

I wish.

Dang Mike it sucks to hear all of this. Not that it matters but i guess if we do loose this forum then i guess we'll be back to where we were, i probly wont check the org that much because theres not enough traffic for us I30 guys in the other threads. Guys it was fun sharing all this with yall, and we atleast got clear bumper lenses for our cars. I got my headlights from the body shop to in the next couple of nights I am gonna play with them and see what can be done to get rid of the orange in the turn signal, so if your interested email me at krpatel@ualr.edu so i can let you know how it goes and maybe get pictures and instructions to everyone interested. Also to Ben, im sure it doesnt matter what i think because your a mod, but we have never thought of us being better then anyone with a maxima. What you said was wrong but oh well, again you probly dont care. How come an anouncement hasn't been made in the feedback section or here by Kevin or whoever is deleting this forum?
Old 04-01-2003, 11:02 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by Tapio

I dunno..I believe it then I don't. I forgot today was April fools and when a_cefiro pointed it out I figured it was a joke..then Mike made me wonder again but now mzmtg has reaffirmed that it is a joke.

"nothing but ricer BS"

Ok, these are infinities and the word ricer + infiniti in the same sentence is a complete oxymoron. For us its Luxury Engineering, for maxima's its ricing.

At least I know my car is just a family sedan. I'm not trying to be a "playa" by driving a dressed up Maxima and passing it off as a "luxury" car.

Let me just say this without going into too much detail: The ORG will run much more smoothly from the inside when certain mods and certain forums are no longer wasting everyone's time.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:04 AM
Kal

At least I know my car is just a family sedan. I'm not trying to be a "playa" by driving a dressed up Maxima and passing it off as a "luxury" car.

Let me just say this without going into too much detail: The ORG will run much more smoothly from the inside when certain mods and certain forums are no longer wasting everyone's time.

Dude where you getting this **** from. Show me where we try to be a "playa". I think your having a power trip.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

See what happens when you speak your mind here, You get banned. I hope everyone sees this.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:08 AM

April fools
Old 04-01-2003, 11:12 AM

"At least I know my car is just a family sedan"

Ya, a family sedan, eh? My parents are family people and the first thing they did with their new car was slam it. It's the family thing to do. Very practical for family cars. The next thing they did was fork over a few thousand for a massive bass stereo system. I can't tell you how much I loved hearing Tupac POUNDING into my entire body when I was 6 years old, riding with my parents. Oh man the memories..one sec..getting a bit choked up..
Old 04-01-2003, 11:19 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by I30Mike-is-back
See what happens when you speak your mind here, You get banned. I hope everyone sees this.

Don't start this crap. You know it can only end badly. The rest of us have jobs and cant spend all day chasing down and banning each new name you make.

You know you're not wanted here, so just leave. Seriously. Just let it end here.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:25 AM
Kal

Don't start this crap. You know it can only end badly. The rest of us have jobs and cant spend all day chasing down and banning each new name you make.

You know you're not wanted here, so just leave. Seriously. Just let it end here.
Wanna tell us why your making this personal with him? He's been a good mod to us, who died and made you god? If you do have a job then do it. He's not making you spend all day here, you chose to do that.
Old 04-01-2003, 12:23 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: This is the last day of the I30/35 forum........

Well, I am sorry to inform you guys that after today there will be no more I30/35 fourm. This was a trail forum to see how things went and Kevin believes that he can't justify the extra load on the server. Many other members have also complained that it is not right to have a I30/35 forum on a Maxima board.
I just thought I should let you all know. It was fun while it lasted.

R.I.P. I30/35 forum

Mike D

whats going on all these administrative actions and now this, whats next the boosted section
Old 04-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by kalbundy

Wanna tell us why your making this personal with him? He's been a good mod to us, who died and made you god? If you do have a job then do it. He's not making you spend all day here, you chose to do that.

Like I said more than once, this forum and its mod were a mistake. That's all that needs to be said. It's nothing personal with me.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:48 PM

Like I said more than once, this forum and its mod were a mistake. That's all that needs to be said. It's nothing personal with me.

The only mistake made was yours, and the administration's mistake of deleting this forum. Bandwidth could be freed up so much more easily by removing non-essential forums like "Test Forum" and the "Dealership Experiences" forums. I mean, you have to be kidding me. You really require a Test forum?? Or a Dealer's Experience forum?? We all know how to type, and we all know that the dealership experience usually SUCKS ****. So why dont you just speak the truth and just say that you and the administration have a grudge against the I30 guys for some inane reason, and then proceed to pound sand up each others a$$es.

I am through here, this is such a disgrace and a slap in the face to all faithful members, those who have donated should be reimbursed 100%. Dont bother banning me, I'm ****in gone unless some changes are made, and this is fixed.

I30MikeD was a great moderator, and you cannot take that from him. Everyone in support, walk from this piece of **** forum and find/start a new one, like the one mentioned in previous posts.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:49 PM

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net
Old 04-01-2003, 01:50 PM
wat

Originally posted by JSpecMax

The only mistake made was yours, and the administration's mistake of deleting this forum. Bandwidth could be freed up so much more easily by removing non-essential forums like "Test Forum" and the "Dealership Experiences" forums. I mean, you have to be kidding me. You really require a Test forum?? Or a Dealer's Experience forum?? We all know how to type, and we all know that the dealership experience usually SUCKS ****. So why dont you just speak the truth and just say that you and the administration have a grudge against the I30 guys for some inane reason, and then proceed to pound sand up each others a$$es.

I am through here, this is such a disgrace and a slap in the face to all faithful members, those who have donated should be reimbursed 100%. Dont bother banning me, I'm ****in gone unless some changes are made, and this is fixed.

I30MikeD was a great moderator, and you cannot take that from him. Everyone in support, walk from this piece of **** forum and find/start a new one, like the one mentioned in previous posts.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:58 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

cmon damnit! is this april fools or what! i hope it isn't! more drama!! hahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2003, 02:02 PM
wat

Originally posted by nadir_s
cmon damnit! is this april fools or what! i hope it isn't! more drama!! hahahahah!!!!!!!!!
If its april fools, thers gonna be alot of ****ed off Infiniti owners here
Old 04-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I have one word for this thread......

[size= 7]GULLIBLE[/size]

Good lord....
Old 04-01-2003, 02:10 PM
Boost.....

Originally posted by DA-MAX

[size= 7]GULLIBLE[/size]

Good lord....

Old 04-01-2003, 02:10 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

aw
Old 04-01-2003, 02:11 PM

Nadir..your maxima is ugly
Old 04-01-2003, 02:13 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Nadir..your maxima is ugly
thanks

Old 04-01-2003, 02:16 PM
wat

Old 04-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally posted by DA-MAX

[size= 7]GULLIBLE[/size]

Good lord....
i got a bridge in brooklyn for sale...wanna buy it? cheeep
Old 04-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by JSpecMax

Trust me, you do not know the whole story. Maybe we can give all the details when all of this blows over and everyone calms down. Maybe.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:22 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Trust me, you do not know the whole story. Maybe we can give all the details when all of this blows over and everyone calms down. Maybe.
F U Ben! anarchy!!!
Old 04-01-2003, 02:30 PM

Is it april 1st? I had no idea
Old 04-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Old 04-01-2003, 02:35 PM

Mzmtg,

You know what..I change my mind. Ban I30MikeD. Actually you know what..because of this I'm going to sell my Infiniti and buy a Civic.

revenge is mine.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:39 PM
wat

Mzmtg,

You know what..I change my mind. Ban I30MikeD. Actually you know what..because of this I'm going to sell my Infiniti and buy a Civic.

revenge is mine.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:43 PM

I gotta say, I love my infiniti brothers. They don't lie down for anybody. I was expecting them to try and take my moderating spot.

Although I bet Kev has a bunch of emails like..."since Mike is banned can I......."

Quick Reply: This is the last day of the I30/35 forum........