Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

I35 Clear Sidemarkers Info

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Former Sponsor

I35 Clear Sidemarkers Info

I have a few emails with questions regarding the I35 clear sidemarkers. Here is the current situation:
Paradox Systems has sold out on this item. The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. I have been asking the manufacturer non-stop to see what can be done. The current proposal to me was that they do still have the molds somewhere and can consider making another production run of these for me however, the quantity is rather high. The bare minimum that they will consider is 300 sets. There just isn't enough I35 owners out there interested in these to warrant such a big order.

For those interested, don't lose hope yet.

One of the sources that I use may have come across a company that may have SOME of these left in stock. I have made initial contact with them but they are taking advantage of the situation and are jacking up the price. I would have to raise the price of the sidemarkers to $100/set in order to get these from them.

For me to do this, I would have to do a group buy, asking for a deposit from SERIOUS parties. If you are interested in purchasing a set at this price, please contact me at sales@paradox-systems.com. This may be the FINAL opportunity to get the clear sidemarkers. I don't have a specific number of people in mind to meet the group buy but rather a time frame. I don't want to hold onto the money of people who pay early for too long. I will see what kind of reaction I get after a week and go from there. If you miss out on this, you may be out of luck. I may purchase a few additional sets for the site but will cost more than $100/set if I do, so expect to pay more if you miss this opportunity.

I had pretty much wanted to just let this product disappear but given that I keep getting emails, I wanted to throw this option out there.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Former Sponsor

I was able to get a small supply of the clear sidemarkers as mentioned. They are available on the website on a first come first serve basis. I really don't think I'll be able to find any more of these once this batch is sold out.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Got Projectors?

Wow. Nice job MaxMojo.

Here's your chance folks. Put up or shut up.