Negative
Horrible buyer, took forever..
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller Mb23bca (1)
03-02-2009
Stormzusmc
02-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Dude was a moron, the rims came looking terrible and he had promised me that the tires were good on them and I paid extra for the tires. One tire had a nail in it wtf? I'm glad this ***-hole is banned.

Mb23bca
03-02-2009, 09:06 PM
I painted them before i shipped them, and sent you pics. Not my fault what happened during shipping. Your the only person that has complained about something i sold... and im not banned anymore, 2 bad. You were paying 600 for someone to powdercoat them??!! and im dumb... thanks

Stormzusmc
03-02-2009, 09:10 PM
If you got the rims in the same condition I did, and a nail in the tire I'm sure would you've been quite happy as well.

Mb23bca
03-02-2009, 09:13 PM
I waited almost 2 months the guy sent money slowly and slowly... in little payments. I had the decency to wait for him because he wanted the rims, i sent him pictures and everything, even decided i would be nice and repainted ALL 4 rims. As soon as he sent the last PAYMENT i was at the shipping store, and had them sent out..even tho he texted me every single day and bothered i till did everything a good seller would do. No one else has complained, and i have sold alot on here. They were repainted before i shipped them, and then they were out of my hands!!

Stormzusmc
03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm unhappy as a buyer as stated. Seller was banned, was worried that I got ripped off because the tracking numbers did not work. The only good thing was his good contact with me, however did not seem to care to resolve the issue of the terrible paint. Seller did not package the rims, just sent them and that is how the paint got messed up. Also, there was a nail in the tire, very obvious and should have been noticed and mentioned when it was said that that all tires would be good. I took time because of bank issues there were clearly mentioned to seller, it took only 3 weeks. I was not sure if I wanted to buy those rims or others. If seller wanted to find new buyer he would have.

Mb23bca
03-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah 3 weeks... i didnt ship them, i took them to ups and they said ok well habdle it and they ususally package them and everything. I did more then enough on my part. I dont want to argue anymore whats done is done. Sorry things didnt work out... i troed to help you... i called ups and everything... what else did you want me to do?