Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

WTT: 97 GLE Maxima (Auto) for 97+ Maxima (Manual) PA Area!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

WTT: 97 GLE Maxima (Auto) for 97+ Maxima (Manual) PA Area!

I’ve been driving on my 97 GLE maxima occasionally. It’s not my daily driver but use to be when I drove it around during college. Here are specs on my car.

1997 GLE Maxima
Stock
-Black on black
-Leather seats
-Wood dash
-Power (moon/sunroof, windows, climate, steering, seats, etc)
-Bose system
-Auto

Modifcations
-Clear corners
-16 inch 2000 SE wheels w/ 4 NEW tires
-KYB AGX adjustable struts
-Sprint springs
-Altezza Gen 3 taillights (resembles skyline)
-Popcharger intake

The car has about 138,xxx miles and driven on weekends when I’m home. It’s in pretty good condition. I recently got an inspection that changed o2 sensors, spark plugs, oil, wipers, (tune-up) in beginning of January. The car runs fine. The exterior is good for a 1997 car except for the door which HANDLE area on the passenger side (which was dented, {might be replaced by me shortly}) and the rear bumper which have the regular scuffs and scratches. There has no major problems with this car. I am located in central PA or Philadelphia area. I want to trade for a 97+ manual. I wanted to get use to driving a manual again b/c I will be getting a new manual car sometime next year, and have this as a secondary car. I do have pics which will be taken over the weekend. Just wanted to see if there are any people who may be interested in an auto for a manual.

I do have some old pictures of it on my cardomain sites but many of the exterior mods were sold. I kept it very clean and had maintenance done regularly. My 2000 is my daily drive now and that is an auto (which I will be selling to my brother)