Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

FS: 92 Maxima Black/cloth interior/auto - $400 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Sports Button FTW

FS: 92 Maxima Black/cloth interior/auto - $400 OBO

Have a great project car, 92 Black Nissan Maxima SE auto with 260k miles on it. Car runs but has a few issues that need to be addressed.

Engine needs maintenance
Power steering leaking
Rust spots in a few places
back passenger window not working
passenger head lamp cracked
battery is very weak due to sitting for a while
Front bumper is damaged on the side
passenger foglight missing

Some of the good things:
has a nice low tone muffler installed
sunroof and all other doors/locks work fine
Car is currently registered with plates and insurance (if that helps)

looking to get rid of the car hopefully by end of weekend if not a little later than that. I am heading there to take pictures and even video, looking to see if anyone may be interested. Price is 400 OBO but dont plan to go much lower than 400 as this car is currently worth atleast double with the features on it.

Located in North New Jersey and car is obviously driveable if anyone wants to take it to their location to start working on it.

If any questions, I can be contacted at 973-766-3748 OR email @ ceonyema@yahoo.com. I have great seller feedback in case anyone is wondering and have been a part of maxima community for years.

Thanks, Emeka
Old 03-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Sports Button FTW

just wanted to update I took pictures and a video. Interior is in pretty good condition for a 92 maxima with that type of mileage.

I dont know how to put a video on here unless I throw it on youtube...hmmm , working on that now! As far as pics, if anyone wants any, give me your email address, thanks.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Sports Button FTW

i have a lot of pics for anyone interested. Here is a video I took as well. Engine making a little rattle sound that the camera picks up very well. Tranny works fine but engine may need some work done, may be better to just buy another engine instead of doing all the small things. Car is driveable and when fully warmed up it doesnt sound so bad but it hasnt been started in a while. Also, battery is working pretty good, thought it would be worst but car started right up.

For pics, please leave me your email.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/brd-LRFpx3Q"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/brd-LRFpx3Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

ok, this didnt work out but i have the video and still working on uploading it on youtube.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Sports Button FTW

For those still interested, this is youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejP71I2lMjA
Old 04-06-2007, 09:02 AM

Emeka, not a bad deal at all. I'm waiting for this guy from BK to get back to me on his 3rd gen but if I don't hear anything from him by next week, then I might hit you up to take this.

Been wanting one to work on for a minute now. Just let me know if this car is still available.

PM sent

How far is Maplewood from NYC btw?

Thanks,

Keith
917-864-6783