Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

For Sale Rules. MUST READ BEFORE POSTING AN AD.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

For Sale Rules. MUST READ BEFORE POSTING AN AD.

ALL threads selling a vehicle MUST have a location in your user profile.

You must also list the state where the car is located in the TITLE of the thread.

Additionally, you must list:

Price
Year, make, model, and trim of car.
Color (interior and exterior)
Mileage
Transmission

We recommend that you list modifications and defects, and we HIGHLY recommend pictures, since people are going to ask for the anyway.

IF you forget the state in the title, please PM me and I will add it for you, since you cannot edit your own title. If I see ads without the required information, I will lock it or delete it. You can PM me with the info and I will re-open or edit the ad.

ALL sellers MUST list their location in their profile. Ads without a location in their profile will be locked. If it gets locked, add the info to your profile and PM me WITH A LINK TO YOUR AD and I will re-open the thread.

To clarify: Your PROFILE is NOT the same thing as your AD!!!
In order to sell ANYTHING on the org, the new rule is that you must have a location in your PROFILE. Your profile is that box under your user name. This can be done by editing your location in your user control panel. Click on "User CP" in the bar at the top, then use the "Edit Profile" option in the box to the left. Enter your info and save.

Last edited by The Wizard; 07-10-2017 at 10:36 AM.