Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

May sell or trade a 2002 nissan maxima gle

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 07:24 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

May sell or trade a 2002 nissan maxima gle

Will post copy of craigslist ad here:

Contact me by e-mail (jkgiantsfan10@aol.com) preferably, or text, anytime of any day and I will answer ASAP

For sale or trade, preferably a trade for a manual turbocharged vehicle but I am open to any offers

CAR HAST APPROXIMATELY $5,000 WORTH OF MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS WHILE IN MY POSSESSION, IT IS VIRTUALLY A NEW CAR AND HAS PASSED A 21 POINT INSPECTION PERFECTLY

My brother and I purchased a car to get to school with that has some power and this is exactly it. We purchased the car at the end of August and I have receipts for the maintenance done on the car by the dealer while it was under warranty. The car has about 64,000 miles and the reason I want to trade is I am looking for a manual vehicle. This car is a blast to drive and definitely a sleeper. The car is in great mechanical condition and the engine and transmission are very strong. Has power everything and heated seats along with a Bose sound system! I HAVE RECIEPTS FOR EVERYTHING WHILE THE CAR HAS BEEN IN MY POSSESSION, EXCEPT FOR THE WINDOW TINTS AND HEADLIGHTS BUT THEY WERE DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC

Interior: 10/10 condition

Exterior: 8/10 (Some scratches on all bumpers and on the hood from previous owner) (Front bumper is off center by maybe .5cm or even less, it isn't noticeable at all until you tell somebody to really look at it and I don't know why but there is no issue with it and it is fine how it is) (Rims were plasti-dipped due to curb rash, it isn't noticeable anymore with the plasti-dip)

Mechanical Condition: 9.5/10, the only issue is the occasional rattling of the exhaust on the start up which I can fix easily even though it goes away after a minute of driving

Mods:
3" Magnaflow cat back exhaust (have the hi-flow cat converter if interested) $700
K and N air filter $50
KNG Spark plugs (have not installed yet but I have them) $40
Wind guards $60
Window tints all around (35%) $200
Plasti-dipped the rims and the gas tank cover black
Black halo head lamps $200

Replacement parts (done by dealership except stated otherwise):

2 outer tie-rods (done by my father and I and has been tested the last month and a half and they are guaranteed to last longer than stock ones) $122 CAR WAS ALIGNED BY DEALER DIRECTLY AFTER INSTALLATION

2 struts (one done by Curry Subaru where I got the vehicle from and the other will be done shortly) $58 + the other one being under warranty was done for free

1 rear o2 sensor - $407

1 Valve ASSY-solenoid - $280

1 Solenoid (this threw a p1800 engine code) - under warranty

2 oil changes within the past 3,000 miles (it came free with one of the services)

PARTS DONE BEFORE PURCHASE:

2 front struts

rear calipers, break pads, and rotors

front break pads and rotors

stock cat back (not including the cat converter)

windshield wipers

Tires came almost 100% tread (about 90%)

I have stock parts for everything, except the head lights, so those can be put on or bought too, this is in amazing condition for a 2002 with only 64,000 miles! I am definitely looking for a manual car but other than that, I would like a turbocharged car but it isn't necessary. I AM OPEN TO ALL MANUAL VEHICLES. The negatives are very minor and typical and very cheap problems, this car is a great vehicle to use and excellent condition. 9/10 overall
Old 12-16-2015, 03:39 PM

Place the ad in the classified section.
Old 12-16-2015, 06:46 PM

i don't see a price so i assume you're selling it for $500? i might be interested
Old 12-17-2015, 11:27 AM
dot dot dot ...

Is this a gauging interest thread?
Looks like it ...

https://maxima.org/forums/maximas-sa...g-selling.html

If you decide to sell it, let me know and I'll unlock it.