Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

NY 5 speed manual 2000 nissan maxima

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

5 speed manual 2000 nissan maxima

SOLD... I have owned this 5 speed manual transmission 2000 maxima SE since 2010 and always have taken great care of it .. car was in a hit and run accident in the rear of the car but it can still drive. motor and transmission is still in great condition i drove it for about 2 - 3 weeks after the accident and still was able to do what it had to do until i was able to get another vehicle... i will list a few things i have done to the car... i am not parting out the car sorry .. if you purchase the car i am sure you will make more then what you spent if you are willing to part it out yourself considering the many new and OEM parts i have put onto the car ... Have alot of receipts on hand asking price $575
Rear of car is hit contact me for more pictures website not allowing me to add more.. Bassically a parts car but motor and transmission is running 100% .. Can test drive if you want .. I am in springfield gardens queens ny
Suspension
Kyb struts all around on Tien S-Tech lowering springs ..
Brake Pads and rotors all around except for right rear has been changed and was only driven on for less than a month
3 Wheel bearings from the dealer
all calipers were also replaced
All season name brand tires were purchased brand new and still have alot of thread left
Front strut tower bar under the hood
Front Axles were also replaced in 2016 as well as outter tie rods
Transmission
ACT stage 3 clutch and still grabs hard and no grinds or any funny sounds what so ever
Transmission had front main bearing replaced and seals with OEM parts from a well known recommended transmission shop paid around 600 in 2014 i have receipts ... transmission fluid was replaced with recommended amsoil fluid as well and has never felt better once i received the car back. transmission has no grinds no funny sounds .. does exactly what its supposed to do
also tech. said the gears and everything else was in great condition . you can test drive your self if you wish .
Exhaust system
OBX catback style exhaust magnaflow high flow cat. converter and warpspeed Y-pipe which is supposed to add around 20 hp as they say on there website.
Engine
Berk short air intake AEM Air filter
NGK iridium spark plugs
all 6 OEM coil packs from the nissan dealer (500+)
OEM Power steering hose and components from nissan dealer
OEM Clutch line from the dealer
OEM pulley from the dealer
spectra front radiator
OEM front Radiator support from the dealer
always used mobil 1 10 30 full synthetic oil and 93 gas
starter and alternator replaced in 2016 with life time warrenty's from autozone. car starts with no problems at all
i am sure i am forgetting items ..... plenty of money was spent on this car .. sad to see it go the way it did .
Car has aftermarket alpine radio deck and was wired for sound system also has black leather interior
2003 front bumper and grill with brand new foglights
2003 OEM head lights with working OEM HID's
any questions please ask ...
PLEASE try to text before calling and let me know you are contacting about the maxima .. thank you for looking and have a nice day.
Clean title on hand
Attached Thumbnails 5 speed manual 2000 nissan maxima-image.jpeg  

Last edited by Psmooth19; 03-20-2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Mileage?
Old 02-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Around 160 something
Old 03-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Pm sent
Old 03-20-2017, 01:10 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Car was sold ... I have a rear rotor brand new in the box for sale $25 contact me if interested
Old 03-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Car is sold.....time for some thread locker....