Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

OH 1995 Maxima SE Auto for sale $750

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 05:42 PM

1995 Maxima SE Auto for sale $750

I may be out of line asking $750...

Central Ohio. Just broke 200,000 miles. Its been my daily driver for six years. My father bought it new.

Red with moon roof (does not leak), fog/driving lights, non-Bose radio, factory security system.

Runs great, AC works and is cold. Heat gets hot. Front brakes about 8 months old. New wiper blades last week, battery less than a year old. Radiator I think is three or four years old. Complete struts are five, except front left and that's about six months old.

There is rust on the rear wheel well and a couple spots under the doors. Paint is in good shape for being outside the past 7 years, but does have some spots on it.

Back right brake isn't working well, I actually didn't know that it wasn't working until I did my monthly spot check and saw a bit of rust on the rotor. The pad definitely needs replaced so that may be all that is wrong. It still brakes straight and hard. Car does not have ABS. I was about to buy parts and replace it and the left, but wife convinced me to buy a brand new car instead.

Tires are Michelin Defender Plus (90k rated) and have about 60k on them.

Pretty much all stock except for the speakers. wife wants the JVC BT radio so the factory radio is going back in.

I'll link some pics tomorrow.

Cash only, local pick up.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:24 AM

Sold today.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:41 PM
Administrator