Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

VA 2003 Maxima SE 6 Speed 130k miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 07:33 AM

2003 Maxima SE 6 Speed 130k miles

Up for sale is my 2003 Maxima SE 6 speed with 130,700 miles. I am located in Springfield, VA.

I really enjoyed driving this car but am unable to do so now due to having a 2 year old and a new baby coming. It's too loud to ride around with babies in the car and I definitely need a larger car to accommodate my growing family. I don't want to sell this car as it's unique but I'm afraid I have to. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Exterior
Painted entire car A52 gray,front classic Stillen lip, chrome moldings covered in blackout vinyl, headlights running 6k H.i.D's (slim ballasts) in low beam and yellow fogs, tail lights red and smoke with L.E.D license plate lights. Scratch on driver's side corner of front bumper and passenger side rear bumper. I tried to show these as best as I could in the pictures. It runs well without any CEL's.

Interior
Dark charcoal cloth seats, Apexi Neo, AEM wideband mounted on steering column,anniversary edition pedals, custom L.E.D'S mounted into speedometer (blue) as well as the key ring l.e.d in blue, and white L.E.D's everywhere (window switches, dome lights, map lights, vanity mirror visor, doors.

Audio
Kenwood single din w/bluetooth/USB, KICKER 4way speakers and kicker 1" tweeters mounted on door panel all around pushed by 1400w Autotek amp. I will include 2 10" Alpine type R subwoofers in a carpeted box. I will also include a Hifonics amp if I still have it. The car is wired for an amp for the subwoofer it's just not installed.

Underhood
3.5 liter VQ35 V6 with a street tune

Stainless steel intake manifold matte black, nwp thermal spacers, nwp torque link, nwp block off plate, helix throttle body spacer, berk short ram intake w/ apexi filter, Mishimoto ALL ALUMINUM custom mounted Radiator, cattman headers, cattman 3" full exhaust system, upgraded 0 gauge BIG 3 system with new alternator, Autocraft gold battery with Stinger platinum terminals.

Suspension
Tein superstreet coilovers, 300zx big brake kit with drilled Mustang Cobra rotors, progress rear swaybar, front swaybar powdercoated gloss black, wheels-18x8.5 350z track editions V1 powder coated gloss black, centercaps wrapped in carbon fiber.

Extra Items
Thrown in w/ purchase - Brand new Competition stage 2 clutch (current clutch has no issues). New Energy suspension bushings, OEM Nissan n.i.b front and rear motor mounts, Moog tierods. Brackets to use 350z rotors. I will also throw in a new catalytic converter as well. There may be extras such as a knock sensor or other wear and tear parts that i've bought in advance. I think I have a set of front brake pads for the car too. Basically if I have anything relating to the car it's yours.

Maintenance has been done. I changed the drained and filled the transmission fluid with Royal purple about 2000 miles ago. It has a fresh oil change with Mobil 1 5W30 extended life 15000mi protection. Just replaced the MAF sensor as well. It has a new VA safety inspection November 2018 so you're good to go.

Asking $3900

Your best bet is to shoot me a text or PM me as I'm at work or with the family. Let me know you saw the car here as I have a craigslist posting as well.

Thanks!
Sean

Last edited by superblack98se; 11-12-2018 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Adding contact number
Old 11-18-2018, 04:24 PM

I bought this car but has more issues than stated!!! Check engine light blinks, loose bumper etc, clutch pedal sticking... Smh. Now I get no response from.him
Old 11-18-2018, 04:27 PM

Weird scraping after a nice wide open throttle run, and light on. Nice car and rides well but I need to get it all the way right... Any good shops in Richmond area that know they ****?
Old 11-19-2018, 05:20 AM

What are some things I should do to make sure my $3300 isn't a waste. I plan on keeping the car garage parked while making sure its running at its best. Appreciate any advice/info
Old 12-17-2018, 07:24 AM

Hey members so my check engine light was a misfire which I'm thinking is a coil pack etc. And 02 sensor but I'm guessing thats why the wideband is stuck on 14.8