Maxus Archives Discussions From Past Maxus Meets

Thanks Everyone!!!

Old 06-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Thanks Everyone!!!

I would like to thank everyone who came out to Maxus '07 in chicago, some of you guys drove quite the distance to make it out, and it wouldn't have been the same with out you!!

I hope everyone had a great time here in chicago, and enjoyed everything we planned. Personally i think everything went pretty smoothly other than a couple of hold ups, and our fabulous chicago weather.

again thanks to everyone who made it out!!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 10:44 PM

A thanks goes out to to you Dave. Hector, and Xander as well as kkozy (sp) You guys did a wonderful job at keeping everything nice and organized. I had a blast out in chicago. If you guys hold it next year I will definitely be there again.

Thanks so much you guys for all your hard work putting this on for everyone,

Sean Truax
TMS
Old 06-24-2007, 11:12 PM

It's good to know that everyone had a great time. I am really pissed that I couldn't make it because of a graduation party and a family emergency. I promise to make it next year. Anyways, I think that everyone should post their pics. I'd love to see what was there.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Hooooooonda.....

Originally Posted by Maxima9750
It's good to know that everyone had a great time. I am really pissed that I couldn't make it because of a graduation party and a family emergency. I promise to make it next year. Anyways, I think that everyone should post their pics. I'd love to see what was there.

Theree will be another local meet next month.................
Old 06-25-2007, 09:11 AM

Yes I would like to thank everyone that made it to Maxus. Especially those that drove a long distance. I'm sure half the people that drove out here, are sleeping still as I type this. I know I just got up. I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun and enjoyed Chicago as much as I would if I had visited their city. I met so many great and nice people. Thanks to Dan and Sean at Truax Motorsports for donating a SFC for the raffle, you guys are awesome. Their SFC's look awesome. Thanks to Brian at Cattman trying to send a few things from his company to me, but unfortunantly DHL screwed up and his products didn't get here on time. But we did give away certificates for somre free stuff from his company. Thanks to Meguiars for some of the quick detailer bottles, cleaner wax, and leather wipes. And again thanks to all that participated in Maxus this year in Chicago.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Hooooooonda.....

I'd like to thank Xander. He was way over his head with this whole thing but he managed to pull it off. I wanna thank kozue for everything she did, the shirts and the planning. I'd like to thank myself for letting many of you enjoy the company of true greatness. It doesn't happen often. Wanna thank all teh sponsors who believed in us and wanted to be part of this great experienceOf course I'm talking about Herctor. Oh, Jez too cause he took us to costco and we got to experience the world of Kirkland. Of course Manny who handled all the stuff in the beginning but has somehow disappeared off the face of the earth. Andy, ryan, and everyone else who took the time to show to any of the meetings. Of course, the man who single handedly raised about 80% of all the money with his back breaking, arthritis inducing, detailing that will no doubt put him in the hospital sooner or later. Any one I forgot to mention you either don't deserve it, ****s, or I'm too tired to remember...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Unsuccesful STL Coordinator

Big thanks!!
Everything seemed to be thought out.
Love the phamplet you guys made up. Very clear and in color!
The cruise was definately a highlight.

Only bad part is when I was leaving the car show, I got pulled over for my tint. Some rookie cop it seemed. Total BS. Funny thing was a copper went around me on the entrance to 290 and didn't stop me. $75 f'ing dollars. Better not go on my record.
The cop did say you could send in a photo of your car with the tint removed and they would throw the ticket out. Guess I could get any stock picture of a Max with no tint...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:47 AM

Thanks to Xmax, Hector, and Duck! You all were very helpful and it was a great time! Thanks for making this happen! Looking forward to attending some local meets in the future! Also thanks to Josh (I believe is his name) for offering to pick up a maf for Wildmax (my cousin) when it went out at the track, good looking out Josh!

Thanks to everyone else for attending as it was an awesome time on the cruise, seeing nothing but all Maximas on the highway! Wonderful sight!

Epacy, sorry to hear about that ticket you got! Hopefully you can just get it thrown out! Good luck!

Joe
Old 06-25-2007, 01:20 PM

Had a great time thanks to all you guys!!!! And thanks for the help at the track!!!! I will be seeing you guys at the next meet!!!!! Anyhting I can help you guys out with at the Shop Call Me
Mario's Auto Repair
4401 W 47th Street
Chicago IL 773 523-5770 Thanks You!!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:54 PM

thanks to the hosts and all of their hard effort to make sure that things went smoothly. I had a great time while i was there. I needed more time to get in more sight seeing as well as all the maxus events. If its in chicago next year i will go and maybe even bring out my sentra cause i had a great time.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:10 PM

hey guys sounded like a blast! How many people showed up this year?
Old 06-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Pointy Elbows

A very fun time. Thanks everyone for planning it out so well.
Sorry about your tint ticket, Eric.

Luke, I can't believe you posted on here. It's been like 2 years I think.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Hooooooonda.....

Oh ****, forgot to thank Ty(tht) he helped out a ton with detailing. Props you azn homo....
Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by DAVE Sz
Theree will be another local meet next month.................
I'll be sure to make it there. I hope that we will have Maxus in Chicago again next year.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:07 AM

I had a great time this weekend! First time in Chicago and the reception was fantastic. The Chicago team did an excelent job making us out-of-towners feel at home. I even picked up a SFC from Dan and Sean of Truax Motorsports.
Kozy, Dave. Hector, and Xander did a wonderful job organizing the event and I think they pulled it off beautifully.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:48 AM
On the pedobear bandwagon

Originally Posted by NISMAX03
I had a great time this weekend! First time in Chicago and the reception was fantastic. The Chicago team did an excelent job making us out-of-towners feel at home. I even picked up a SFC from Dan and Sean of Truax Motorsports.
Kozy, Dave. Hector, and Xander did a wonderful job organizing the event and I think they pulled it off beautifully.
Jose! Good to see you made it home ok.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:33 AM
Go BUCKS!!!

I got a PM from him this morning while he was in Chattanooga. Probably back on the road for his 2nd leg.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:42 AM
On the pedobear bandwagon

Oh... well good to know he made it that far
Old 06-26-2007, 07:00 AM
mod or sell?

Originally Posted by SEmy2K2go
I got a PM from him this morning while he was in Chattanooga. Probably back on the road for his 2nd leg.
Wifi in the hotel room FTW!
Wifi at the oases for pay FTL!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by SEmy2K2go
Made it back to SFLA in one piece. Thanks again for the great time I had in Chicago!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:12 PM

It was cool seeing most of you..Thanks to the cats who put their time into making this possible, not many would do this.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 PM

You guys did a great job, everything was well planned out, I had a great time.

Search this Thread