Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Nightshots: 97Maximus Maxima and XLCrew’s Suzuki SV1000 (29 pictures; 5.80MB)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by owais
Yeah you probaby didn't, seeing that you said it doesn't belong in a 4th gen. And oh, it's spelt GENIUS.
I'll serve as grammar police and point out that you spelled "probably" wrong.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ka$hThaRipper
18" nice looking wheels > 17" fugly looking wheels

also i made that comment about the pix b/c i could make out the intricacies of the light fixtures 200 yards away from the car, but can't see the car itself, except for said wheels - the last thing i wanted to see
You are definitely entitled to your own opinion about the wheels. Regarding the picture, I think I know which one(s) you are talking about. The subject of the picture is, indeed, the wheel. I used a low aperture to isolate the subject. That also created a shorter depth-of-field in order for the background and car to be blurred out (better bokah). That is why you focus on the wheel when you first look at the picture.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:31 AM
DONE

hahaha

and 30000k hid's FTL

yeah those are some really good HID's for 194 city light bulbs uh? did you miss the post about how he doesn't have HID's? what was your point of coming in here and whoring the thread? i guess just to get more post

and as for the guy that said the pics and car were fugly, dude you must have your moniter (don't care if that's spelled right) set wrong. van takes the best night time pics of anyone i have seen. you can see the details in the car, and as far as the wheels and no spoiler ftl, i would have to not agree with you. the wheels fit good and look good, the nice clean trunk looks amazing, although the trunk on my car looks better. also the cefiro's fit very nice. i don't see where you think they don't fit right.

also would like to say thanks again van for the pics of my bike they look great and maybe sometime when it gets a little warmer i will have the car and bike clean at the same time and we might be able to get both in a photoshoot if you wouldn't mind. thanks again.

and all of this is just me .02
Old 11-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

You looking for spelling mistakes is comical, but not more than your incapability to discern a noun from a verb.

typo
Old 11-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Shift_custom

Originally Posted by whazzzzuup
I'll serve as grammar police and point out that you spelled "probably" wrong.
alright.. owais.. or whatever your name is.. i think you just got owned again! you might as well give up.. you obviously dont know what you are talking about.. because you obviously missed my post #15 when i clarified that i have 'LEDs' in my city lights NOT HIDs.. so either youre an idiot or you cant read or both.. get a life and grow up and act your age..

kashtharipper - i can respect your opinion about my choice of mods.. to each their own opinion.. but dont come at me about misfitting cefiros.. its called custom.. i dont think you would know anything about that with your 'tinted' corners.. also you need to loose the sunroof wind deflector.. ill give it to you your car looks good.. but some of us have grown out of our spoiler.. and if you wanted pics of my interior just go to my homepage.. the focus of the photoshoot was the exterior since i just got my whole car painted..
Old 11-06-2006, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by xlcrew
Originally Posted by 97Maximus
I couldn't careless if he has HID's or not. My point is, he's got ricey looking bulbs. As for my first post, he said a 3.5 doesn't belong in a 4th gen. Well by his mentality, neither do Cefiro headlights. Defeats the whole purpose of modding a car. No need to get p*ssyhurt for not being able to take criticism. And I must care a lot about my post count with only 600 in almost 3 years.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Shift_custom

You looking for spelling mistakes is comical, but not more than your incapability to discern a noun from a verb.

typo
are you serious.. youre going to comment on van calling you out.. when you were the first one to make a remark about spelling.. youre an idiot man.. take the flame and go home..

typo
Old 11-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Shift_custom

"No need to get p*ssyhurt for not being able to take criticism."

ignorant comments and criticism are two different things.. to each their own.. i respect that... actually no.. i expect that.. but i wasnt talking to you in the first place.. i have i right to my opinion also.. if i dont agree with his comment then yes.. i will argue the point.. but the comment wasnt directed at you.. my point is get off my nutz with your petty posts

and also.. since we are on the subject.. unless my memory fails me.. didnt he call me out first.. telling me my rims dont go on my car.. obviously your mentality isnt that high.. youre right its called modding.. and where are you at with your bone stock car..

this is a first.. led's being called ricey.. where do you get this stuff man??
Old 11-06-2006, 11:01 AM

are you serious.. youre going to comment on van calling you out.. when you were the first one to make a remark about spelling.. youre an idiot man.. take the flame and go home..

typo

hahaha. What the hell do you not understand? He calls me out for a spelling mistake where it really wasn't a spelling mistake, thus owning himself. Then calls me out again for "probably" which was a typo, different from spelling something wrong.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Shift_custom

so what makes you think mine wasnt a typo.. but yet you took it upon yourself to call me.. out.. but i guess you couldnt figure that out on your own.. this is retarded.. take the flame..
Old 11-06-2006, 11:13 AM

and where are you at with your bone stock car..
^^ LOL, "bone stock car"? maybe if you took the time to view his cardomain like you expected me to visit yours..:
and if you wanted pics of my interior just go to my homepage..
..then you would see his white 4th gen was anything but bone stock

also you need to loose the sunroof wind deflector..
and to that comment, i got rid of that sunroof deflector..yea, i got rid of it with the whole car when i sold it
Old 11-06-2006, 11:17 AM

.. but the comment wasnt directed at you.. so get off my nutz with your petty posts..
Who cares if it wasn’t directed towards me. I was talking to you and whazzzzuup decided to comment on it.

…unless my memory fails me.. didnt he call me out first.. telling me my rims dont go on my car..
Which is why I said no need to get p*ssyhurt.

.. and where are you at with your bone stock car..
Why would you ask a question that you already answered yourself? Looks like your mentality level isn’t too high.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Shift_custom

ok ppl.. well im the one to end this.. i could say some more crap.. but this is getting immature.. this is not even the point of this thread.. keep it to yourselves.. if you have an opinion of my car let me know.. im cool with that.. not once have i had a problem.. like i said i 'expect' criticism.. i dont see how im pussyhurt.. i have a right to voice my opinion just like anyone else.. i dont want to see anymore of this childplay.. its over..
Old 11-06-2006, 11:34 AM

Old 11-06-2006, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ka$hThaRipper
Hahaha! I concur! Later, guys.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:31 PM

Nice ride, just like the other guy, Did you paint the outter chrome handles or did you buy them seperate?...looks sick!...
Old 11-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Shift_custom

i dont really understand what you are asking? if you are refering to the door handles, they were never chrome and yes they are all body color... i dont know if thats what youre asking about though..
Old 11-08-2006, 10:29 AM

i dont really understand what you are asking? if you are refering to the door handles, they were never chrome and yes they are all body color... i dont know if thats what youre asking about though..

oh really, thats so good. I never knew they came with the same body color on some max's. I thought you had to customize it with paint or they sold them seperatley in all black.. Yeah my outter door handles are chrome and sh!tty...
Old 11-08-2006, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Stagnet04
oh really, thats so good. I never knew they came with the same body color on some max's. I thought you had to customize it with paint or they sold them seperatley in all black.. Yeah my outter door handles are chrome and sh!tty...
I think the 4th generation Maximas were like the 5th generation Maximas, in terms of the door handle configurations. The GXE and GLE had "chrome" handles, whereas the SE models had color-matched door handles. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:41 PM

DAng...that is a badass looking max...is that original paint job??? Nice photoshoot..those rims look sick with the max..this is the first time that I have actually seen those rims look good with a 4th gen.....mad props and once again those pics are magazine worthy...I am clapping for u!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Shift_custom

wow.. thanks man.. i think thats the best compliment i have gotten on here yet.. although i cant take all the credit.. van does wonders with that camera.. he could make a pinto look glamorous.. the kids got skills.. but thanks again.. oh yeah and i just repainted it.. that was the reason for the photoshoot.. new pics for a new car.. haha
Old 11-15-2006, 06:00 PM

thats a sexy @$$ bike!
Old 11-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Shift_custom

it is a sexy *** bike.. im glad you said that.. the power it puts down is even sexier.. im sure blake will be happy to know another person feels the same way he does about it.. thanks for the comment..
Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 PM
DONE

Originally Posted by jxkim
thats a sexy @$$ bike!

thank you. i really love the way it looks, and that's half the reason i bought it, the other reason is because i love the sound of a v-twin. i'll have some vids posted up next year, i have a couple of buddies that want to run me so we shall see.