Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

93MaximumSE

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 04:04 PM
93MaximumSE

93MaximumSE

Well if you don't want to see a 1993 Nissan Maxima SE's appearance 14+ years after it was manufactured please don't bother looking below. Hopefully this won't be like previous threads

May below

February the bottom two below

227,500 miles on it currently.

Old 05-24-2007, 04:25 PM
Drug Money

pretty damn good condition for an old car!
Old 05-24-2007, 04:41 PM
93MaximumSE

Thanks. I miss my foglights though, and that dent on the side came from a rock(not a car door) it happened about 5 years ago my mom said. She parked at the metro, came back later and saw that dent and was furious lol.

Oh and my car has ashy spots(paint faded in diff parts) would a good polish/wax/claybar make that nearly invisible? or would i need a new paintjob then do the p/w/cb ? Just wondering because there aren't alot of car enthusiasts where i live or in my family so i'm not sure who to ask honestly.

Old 05-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Drug Money

Originally Posted by 93MaximumSE
Thanks. I miss my foglights though, and that dent on the side came from a rock(not a car door) it happened about 5 years ago my mom said. She parked at the metro, came back later and saw that dent and was furious lol.

Oh and my car has ashy spots(paint faded in diff parts) would a good polish/wax/claybar make that nearly invisible? or would i need a new paintjob then do the p/w/cb ? Just wondering because there aren't alot of car enthusiasts where i live or in my family so i'm not sure who to ask honestly.
IMO. Don't bother with the car. You're still young, get a job, save money, perhaps get a used 4th or 5th gen Maxima and start playing with that.

Unless you're super sentimentally attached with your car, I wouldn't spend any money on it.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:20 PM
93MaximumSE

yeah i kind of had my mentality set like that last year in september, because i want a 90 240sx hatchback(you might laugh but i'm in to the whole drift scene) but i kind of want to get a good feel for cars and "G-force" (and i know FWD and RWD are two different things) I'm only going to get a CAI and ES so that should occupy me for awhile. And mom said if i get another car, i'm paying for the note, insurance(both) and gas to/from school. so yeah i'd rather keep the car running pretty good for now.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:45 PM

Looks clean after all those years.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:54 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

I would sell it to your twin brother in atlantic city..