Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Why wemon shouldnt drive...well some of them.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 07:57 AM

Why wemon shouldnt drive...well some of them.

So the yesterday i was going up the road and went threw a set of lights. I get like few feet pass the intersection and a echo pulls out in front of my car and i'm like o ****!. So i swerve and she goes faster and comes right into my path..im ok and shes ok. Its her fault so my car is getting repaired thank god..Even got a job offer at a body job that the car was towed to..just when i thought my luck had ran out. Anyways pics are on the bottom..enjoy.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:58 AM

Old 01-08-2008, 08:00 AM

Old 01-08-2008, 08:15 AM

I knew I hated Echo's for a reason...

Being a female myself, why defend how women drive? lol
I'm not the best driver out there, but I don't try to pull stunts like that girl did. All in all, not gonna lie, women are worse drivers than men!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by SexiiMaxii

I'm not the best driver out there, but I don't try to pull stunts like that girl did. All in all, not gonna lie, women are worse drivers than men!
Lol well its just kinda a joke, cause it can happen with anyone but they can be bad sometimes... also this is why i like driving my big 96.... pictures speak for themselves... yeah your echo may give you better gas mileage but mine keeps me alive lol. the air bag didnt go off so that was good..funny thing tho i seen it happen and couldnt avoid it so i just looked down at the steering wheel and said to myself....**** it..damn how much is this going to hurt.It happened so fast yet my mind was racing so that what i thought.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:28 AM

Yeah, I had that happen to me about a month ago. I slid off the road entering Flagstaff (hit black ice). I thought to myself: "Ok, I'm gonna hit any cars around me, and total my car". Lucky for me...NOTHING happened. Just slid off into the minor ditch they call a median.

The driver of the Echo probably couldn't see cuz of that stupid Hawaii lei hangin' from her mirror. That's exactly why I don't hang anything from it.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:01 AM

So heres the deal though..im going to talk to the body shop fixing my car and going to volunteer to pay for half of the bumper if they will do a 97-99 front conversion for me.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:22 AM

Oooo thaat sounds nice. Hope that works out for ya. Good luck
Old 01-08-2008, 09:35 AM

Man, that's the kind of accident I'd pray for... both your headlights are fully intact. If you ever get a one-off headlight retrofit you'll understand what I mean.

Just keep looking at the damage done to her car... it'll probably make you feel better eventually.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:14 AM

is she asking for a death wish? why would she floor it and risk getting smashed into the driver area?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Old enuf to pick his own gears

In my experience, women make the best drivers and the worst drivers (and men make the rest).
Old 01-08-2008, 11:26 AM

your airbags didn't deploy?

glad to hear you are not injured..
and noooooo, why did the grill had to be damaged ( is it cracked)?
I've been looking for a 95-96 black OEM grill for the longest time and you have one, but it's bent out of shape...
how bad is it? would you consider getting rid of the grill? ( please send me pics via pm)..
thanks

KL
Old 01-08-2008, 11:30 AM

Yeah probally becuase i hit a soft spot on the echo...lucky for me tho i can fix it but if it wasnt fixable i was going to sue and get an 03 3.5 se but im glad i can keep it.Iam doing the conversion but Digitized if the grill is still good ill give it to you for free.just pay the shipping.still checking this **** out first and where im getting it fixed too.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:35 AM

Wow, you guys hit so hard that you now think "women" is spelled "wemon."

Glad you're alright
Old 01-08-2008, 11:49 AM

wow, glad bother persons are okay. but that max surely did damage to the echo.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by 96MaximuzGXE
Yeah probally becuase i hit a soft spot on the echo...lucky for me tho i can fix it but if it wasnt fixable i was going to sue and get an 03 3.5 se but im glad i can keep it.Iam doing the conversion but Digitized if the grill is still good ill give it to you for free.just pay the shipping.still checking this **** out first and where im getting it fixed too.

Appreciate it!
let me know, but like you said, take care of the important stuff first
the grill can wait
Old 01-08-2008, 03:00 PM
SickSE

All in all, not gonna lie, women are worse drivers than men!
Damn. Hey, I like this girl.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by SickSE
Damn. Hey, I like this girl.
Hey! Why defend bad drivers?
Old 01-08-2008, 11:00 PM
SickSE

Is that maxi pad a stiiiiiiick?

Old 01-08-2008, 11:25 PM

I just looked at the pics again and damn, the echo's driver side pilar is imprinted onto your hood + grill + bumper....

dayum!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:36 PM

Women can drive just fine. They can drive me crazy in the sack (if they're good).

They can drive me straight up a damn wall.

They can drive to the kitchen and drive me up an apple pie.

That's enough sexism for this time. Don't touch that dial, the misogynist hour is coming up!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by SickSE
Is that maxi pad a stiiiiiiick?
No its not stick,but it will be. Thank god the adjuster said she was at fault. well id be pissed if he never becuase she jumped out in front of me trying to go up the road. Like wtf she think im sopose to do "superman dat ho" and fly my car around her. Ive decided not to get a lawyer or anything. If i did i would surely be getting a new car. But now as long as its getting fixed and i get a rental for a few weeks(ill be pissed if the give me a echo for a rental).Everyone is ok and my max is getting fixed ima so ima let it go.Well actually if they find out theres more damage then just the cosmetics. iam going to get my lawyer and sue so i can get a new max because that car has been through enough i dont know how much more it will take.

Last edited by 96MaximuzGXE; 01-09-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:15 PM

look at the damage, its obvious to see which car got raped here, Echos are seriously POS cars they are the only cars in the Subcompact category every to have a tendency to roll the only other car that comes to mind when I think of rolling is an SUV and thats the Isuzu Rodeo and Suzuki Samurai lol
Old 01-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Man check out that front driverside wheel on the echo. It got f'd up for sureee!

Glad that your okay, doesnt look like ur maxima got too beat up
Old 01-09-2008, 08:42 PM

That sux. But awesome cause u gonna have a brand new front end.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:31 AM

Well i think they may try and say its a total loss and give me a couple gran for it so im getting a lawyer today. Plus my neck is starting to act up and im finding it really hard to sleep at night.Maybe i spoke to soon on the ok part.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:20 AM
+Cru OG

Wemon..aye?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:04 PM
wants an I35

Originally Posted by 96MaximuzGXE
Well i think they may try and say its a total loss and give me a couple gran for it so im getting a lawyer today. Plus my neck is starting to act up and im finding it really hard to sleep at night.Maybe i spoke to soon on the ok part.
dude i was in a 50mph hit and run collision about 4 months ago. totalled my 96 max on a roofing flatbed.
the cop asked me if i was ok right after the accident. they offered an ambulance and the whole deal. seeing as i dont have health insurance, and i wasnt gushing blood, i said i was fine and assumed everything was ok.........

that night my neck was like a rock.
i went to the emergency room the next morning. they didnt tell me ****. they gave me an xray and sent me home with 45 pills of vicodin...i could have told them nothing was broken but they wanted to get their $1300 XRay charge in there....

so i hire a lawyer. he sends me to physical therapy. i get an MRI about a month later. I HAVE THREE BULDGING DISCS IN MY NECK WHICH WILL NEVER RECOVER. i will have to deal with minor neck pain for the rest of my life....
and in florida you cant sure for more than 5k unless surgery is neccesary. so the most i can get from this all is 5k...
Old 01-10-2008, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by ROCKART
dude i was in a 50mph hit and run collision about 4 months ago. totalled my 96 max on a roofing flatbed.
the cop asked me if i was ok right after the accident. they offered an ambulance and the whole deal. seeing as i dont have health insurance, and i wasnt gushing blood, i said i was fine and assumed everything was ok.........

that night my neck was like a rock.
i went to the emergency room the next morning. they didnt tell me ****. they gave me an xray and sent me home with 45 pills of vicodin...i could have told them nothing was broken but they wanted to get their $1300 XRay charge in there....

so i hire a lawyer. he sends me to physical therapy. i get an MRI about a month later. I HAVE THREE BULDGING DISCS IN MY NECK WHICH WILL NEVER RECOVER. i will have to deal with minor neck pain for the rest of my life....
and in florida you cant sure for more than 5k unless surgery is neccesary. so the most i can get from this all is 5k...
Yeah thats bull****, i live in newfoundland,canada..not the same thing...i walked away with 6 gran in november for a small back injury.just like muscle **** and i went to the doctor once and didnt go do any pysho and basically waited for a check.i was rear ended. only damage was paint chip on my bumper and his headlight broke. This accident was alot worse,and i plan on getting alot of pyhso and everything if it works out enough when i get the settlement im putting it as a down payment on a house. Im only 19,so having a house would be a big step in life. Ill rent the basement out so i can pay my loan and everything and live on my own with a nice house. Its not going to fix my injuries but it helps so i dont feel bad..pure stupidity to come out in front of me like that.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
boost me.....

how much is it gona cost?....I'd say like 2,300....just a guess
Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 PM

Yeah....well the damange is probally around 4 thousand dallors damange.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Turbo'd Saab

Why is the seatbelt tied around the door on the toyota??

Never liked those little toyota's, but this is one of my rants, I guarenteed she looked and didn't take a second look. I hate people who do that, especially when your at a red light but it turns green but they don't look at the traffic lights so they hesistate and just as your half way across the intersection they pull out. it happens once a day for me and I always hit the horn cause I can't stand people who don't know how to pay attention to more then just whats in front of them
Old 01-14-2008, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by SilMax00
Why is the seatbelt tied around the door on the toyota??

Never liked those little toyota's, but this is one of my rants, I guarenteed she looked and didn't take a second look. I hate people who do that, especially when your at a red light but it turns green but they don't look at the traffic lights so they hesistate and just as your half way across the intersection they pull out. it happens once a day for me and I always hit the horn cause I can't stand people who don't know how to pay attention to more then just whats in front of them
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Old 01-15-2008, 05:17 AM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

You fared pretty well! At least your max is definitely repairable Mine didn't do so well. I hit a woman going 40 (her fault) and poor maxi did pretty well for the speed but still not so lucky. Glad you're fine
Old 01-15-2008, 05:18 AM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

Originally Posted by SexiiMaxii

See, it's generally true but then you meet some of my male friends and women seem like such better drivers. My best friend is always 'rocking' out while he drives and swerving around. It's pretty funny but you never want to ride with the kid
Old 01-17-2008, 05:54 PM

So guys do you think its wrote off...ill find out tomorrow but becuase it has just over 200k on the clock and well its a 96 i think they may write it off as a total loss, what do you guys think? Im prepared for it though...got all my receipts to my parts and everything i put into it so if they try and write it off i will get pissed and be like " ok guys i put all this money into my car and iam not!! losing it becuase some ***** dont know how to drive!" then i get my lawyer involved
Old 01-18-2008, 07:41 AM

Good luck. I hope that all works out for you. It looks repairable anyway! lol
Old 01-18-2008, 07:46 AM
wants an I35

looks like they will "total" it
with that mileage and year, plus the damage....

sorry to be the bearer of bad news
Old 01-18-2008, 09:32 AM
(insert witty one liner)

My wife has the exact same Echo
Old 01-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Theres a new max in town

women drivers no survivors! lol naw i kno a few that can drive though but w.e i think theres plenty of bad men drivers as well

Quick Reply: Why wemon shouldnt drive...well some of them.