Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Baby Had A Detail

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 03:28 PM

Baby Had A Detail

Old 02-10-2008, 03:32 PM

And some interior (that I'm gonna detail myself later)...

^^I put about 100 miles on her every 2 days. Gotta love work being 20 miles away...
Old 02-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Former Vendor

clean 4x4. looks like you need to eat some philly cheese steaks or somethin... you're lookin kinda frail in that reflection. lol, jk.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:10 PM

Haha I get that a lot lol. I like cheeseburgers, if that makes a difference
Old 02-10-2008, 04:15 PM

very nice clean car.looks ready for off-roading.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:35 PM

Nice and clean - the rims
Old 02-10-2008, 04:50 PM

Ignore the rims....they're hideous, I know.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Banned

looks clean. plans for the max?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:33 PM

wow, def doesnt look like it has all them miles on it. How does it run?

How many girls are on the. org btw? lol
Old 02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

You do look sexxi though.... now drop that bish!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Torgus
looks clean. plans for the max?
Thanks
When I get money to spend, I plan on putting a body kit on it. Oh, and new rims. I'm selling some rims I was originally gonna put on it, but I don't have the money to buy new tires (they're SE-L rims). Oh well

Originally Posted by maximaserg
wow, def doesnt look like it has all them miles on it. How does it run?

Oh it drives pretty well. It was my brother's car, and he beat it to a pulp delivering pizzas lol. So there was $2000 worth of repairs done (including a new transmission). The only thing I notice is when I hit higher RPM's it kinda jerks. Oh, and it pulls to the right constantly. Nothing too major though.

I know I'm one of only a few girls on the .org
Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Former Vendor

drop/wheels before body kit.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
This is a democracy

looks good and clean, keep up the good work
Old 02-10-2008, 08:25 PM

clean all you need is a drop and ur set.. she pretty i want a 4th gen so bad.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:32 PM

Lookin KLEEN....A drop with a nice tint job and yer good....
Old 02-10-2008, 09:49 PM

drop and your set.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Go BUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by BLACKonBLACK98
drop/wheels before body kit.
+eleventybillion
Old 02-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I can has?

looks pretty clean. Did you detail it yourself or have a place do it?
Old 02-11-2008, 05:36 AM

Thanks everyone I plan on dropping it when I get dinero to spend lol. My sister wanted to get her '07 black Frontier buffed and waxed, so I cracked down and went with her and had other people do it. I don't trust places like that with my car, but they did a nice job.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:40 AM

great job with the detailing...I also have a 4th gen that is the same metallic green color it looks sick when its clean and the light hits it right...
Old 02-11-2008, 07:17 AM

You're a girl?! lol

That's awesome, gotta love the Sage Mist in the sun. Yesterday was nice in AZ huh? It was like 80 in Tucson.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by 99grnmaxgxe
You're a girl?! lol

That's awesome, gotta love the Sage Mist in the sun. Yesterday was nice in AZ huh? It was like 80 in Tucson.
Yep!

And yes, yesterday was gorgeous! It was like 75 here
Old 02-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Tha Snatcher

Lookin good.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Iron Scimitar
Lookin good.

Damn I use to live in Az.....Casa Grande....that was before i went into the Air Force.....too bad i didn't know you then,,,,,,there use to be like 7 or 8 of us that use to get together for meets..........I sold my max not too
long ago, but if I had known u i would have sold u my rims....seeing how u need some.....look in my sig to see what they looked like......well keep up the work.....Oh by the way u should post pics of urself,....u seem pretty cute.....nice to see a chick with a maxima....HOTNESS
Old 02-11-2008, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sammzway
I'm sick and tired of people posting pics of their stock max's. Yeah it's clean whoooopppyyy.. I see clean max all over the place all the time, nothing worth showing off.
Hey. No one asked you to come into my thread and bash my car. Do you really expect someone who has no money to put mods on it?? I'm sorry I like to make my car look good even with nothing major done to it. I love my car. Does that mean if my car isn't modded to all Heaven, I can't be a member or post my car until it is? If it's not what you want or like, then don't bother posting in someone else's thread and saying all this crap. Just can't make anybody happy anymore, even when it has nothing to do with them.

Seriously.

Last edited by SexiiMaxii; 02-11-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Former Vendor

its not stock... check out them wheels!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:15 PM

its not stock... check out them wheels!
Oh, you mean the Wal-Mart wheels?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by BlkMaxNCa
Damn I use to live in Az.....Casa Grande....that was before i went into the Air Force.....too bad i didn't know you then,,,,,,there use to be like 7 or 8 of us that use to get together for meets..........I sold my max not too
long ago, but if I had known u i would have sold u my rims....seeing how u need some.....look in my sig to see what they looked like......well keep up the work.....Oh by the way u should post pics of urself,....u seem pretty cute.....nice to see a chick with a maxima....HOTNESS
Heh, no no on the "chick" part lol. I have a picture of myself in my profile with my car. I wish there were more meets here in AZ...it would be fun to meet up with others. Yes, I DO need new rims. I'm selling some I got for my birthday in 2006, but I don't have the money to buy bigger tires in order to put them on my car Sad, I know...
Old 02-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SexiiMaxii
Oh, you mean the Wal-Mart wheels?
"they're 10s, but i keep em clean"
Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 PM

"they're 10s, but i keep em clean"
Hey I do my best. Still love her though. At least I'm not being a douche and bashing other people's stock Max's.....
Old 02-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Former Vendor

such language from a lady.

that was pretty lame though.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:48 PM
This is a democracy

I'm sick and tired of people posting pics of their stock max's. Yeah it's clean whoooopppyyy.. I see clean max all over the place all the time, nothing worth showing off.

mind your own fheg, some people dont need to act like a 16 yo with ricer neons and **** galore. some people fuking grow up and realize that the car that was produced is perfectly fine. try not being a dumb shi't
Old 02-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Irishmax99
mind your own fheg, some people dont need to act like a 16 yo with ricer neons and **** galore. some people fuking grow up and realize that the car that was produced is perfectly fine. try not being a dumb shi't
Thank you!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:16 PM

This is a Maxima forum right?
This isn't the Modded Members Ride section, its Members Ride section.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Irishmax99
Perhaps EG101 is your main priority right now. After a period, you are suppose to CAPITALIZE the first letter of the word. Next time don't jump in and call people names you illiterate piece of garbage. I didn't once call ANYONE any names and no where did I mention anything about neon lights you low life trash. Growing up has nothing to do with tasteful mods. None the less a mod is a mod and makes ANY car unique ONLY if it's done right. Now go learn some English so you don't embarrass yourself in the future POS.

Hey. No one asked you to come into my thread and bash my car. Do you really expect someone who has no money to put mods on it?? I'm sorry I like to make my car look good even with nothing major done to it. I love my car. Does that mean if my car isn't modded to all Heaven, I can't be a member or post my car until it is? If it's not what you want or like, then don't bother posting in someone else's thread and saying all this crap. Just can't make anybody happy anymore, even when it has nothing to do with them.

Seriously.
You are poor, you can't mod, etc etc. I didn't ask or comment on any of that stuff. My comment was it's a stock car, dime a dozen. Don't post here and expect everyone to say "NOOIICEE, HAWTT YO, LOVE THE CLEAR OUTS, MAD SHINEY YO". No need to get your feelings hurt because I made a simple comment on how "I" am tired of opening up thread and seeing stock car that has a shine to it. I didn't bash YOU OR YOUR CAR, NOT ONCE did I say your car is ugly or any of that. I said it's stock nothing worth showing off. If you are offended by that, I apologize. I believe this board is for mature members and it does have it's share of immature illiterate SOBs like Irishmax99.

Anyway, instead of dragging this, my point is, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. That was NOT my intention, next time, please DO say "NO COMMENT UNLESS ITS COMPLIMENTS" and i'll gladly keep my mouth shut. Being that it's a forum, I was expressing how I felt in a respectable manner.

Sam

Last edited by Sammzway; 02-12-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM

You are poor, you can't mod, etc etc. I didn't ask or comment on any of that stuff. My comment was it's a stock car, dime a dozen. Don't post here and expect everyone to say "NOOIICEE, HAWTT YO, LOVE THE CLEAR OUTS, MAD SHINEY YO". No need to get your feelings hurt because I made a simple comment on how "I" am tired of opening up thread and seeing stock car that has a shine to it. I didn't bash YOU OR YOUR CAR, NOT ONCE did I say your car is ugly or any of that. I said it's stock nothing worth showing off. If you are offended by that, I apologize. I believe this board is for mature members and it does have it's share of immature illiterate SOBs like Irishmax99.

Anyway, instead of dragging this, my point is, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. That was NOT my intention, next time, please DO say "NO COMMENT UNLESS ITS COMPLIMENTS" and i'll gladly keep my mouth shut. Being that it's a forum, I was expressing how I felt in a respectable manner.

Sam
You did not hurt my feelings. You just kinda pissed me off. You talk about mature, well, hey you weren't being mature when you "commented" in my thread. If you didn't like my pictures, there was absolutely no reason to post anything. Just keep it to yourself next time when you wanna say something inappropriate about someone else. My car is my pride and joy. I take great care of it, and I don't really care if you hate stock vehicles. Yes, I am poor. But why should it matter to people like you who can't appreciate other people's cars? I am only one of very few members in this forum who own a stock Maxima, and I enjoy that aspect. I wasn't asking people to look at my car cuz it's "hot". I just wanted the people who appreciate the simple things we can do to our Maxima's really looks good. Yeah, it's shiny. Whoopee. Can't I show people my freakin' car, whether or not it's dirty/shiny/kitted/etc.?? Seriously. You did not express yourself in a respectable manner, as everyone who posted in this thread can vouch. It was just uncalled for.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 PM

You did not hurt my feelings. You just kinda pissed me off. You talk about mature, well, hey you weren't being mature when you "commented" in my thread. If you didn't like my pictures, there was absolutely no reason to post anything. Just keep it to yourself next time when you wanna say something inappropriate about someone else. My car is my pride and joy. I take great care of it, and I don't really care if you hate stock vehicles. Yes, I am poor. But why should it matter to people like you who can't appreciate other people's cars? I am only one of very few members in this forum who own a stock Maxima, and I enjoy that aspect. I wasn't asking people to look at my car cuz it's "hot". I just wanted the people who appreciate the simple things we can do to our Maxima's really looks good. Yeah, it's shiny. Whoopee. Can't I show people my freakin' car, whether or not it's dirty/shiny/kitted/etc.?? Seriously. You did not express yourself in a respectable manner, as everyone who posted in this thread can vouch. It was just uncalled for.
Okay, point taken. Took out my comment, hope that makes you "less" pissed. No need to drag this anymore, drop it, no need to go off topic here. Good luck with your car.

Last edited by Sammzway; 02-12-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:37 PM

Haha I get that a lot lol. I like cheeseburgers, if that makes a difference
You can have some of my extra padding.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:41 PM

Here's one!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:45 PM