Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Updated pics of my maxima with Carbon fiber frontend.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 05:40 PM

Updated pics of my maxima with Carbon fiber frontend.

Finally got everthing installed except for the bumper lights and cf gas lid which will be here next week. Im going to have to raise it up a tad bit since turbo piping is less than inch off ground and don't want to scrape bumper up around my crappy road town. more pics are at http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ma%20pictures/

Props to Jose at www.Ionicdynamics.com for a great job on the carbonfiber parts!

Last edited by euromaxima; 09-30-2009 at 05:28 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Just the tip.

Sweet Jesus! That looks nice!

Whats next?
Old 09-26-2009, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by JNCoRacer
Sweet Jesus! That looks nice!

Whats next?

nice car bro! that thing is sex!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:41 PM

HOT DAMN. that looks sick
::EDIT":: I wanna take some pics of this car

Last edited by tigersharkdude; 09-26-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:48 PM

my god!!!cooless,nicess,greatess, max that ive seen i wish i had the money to mod mine like that....

great job and a lot of work...
Old 09-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Silver Tooth S2K 9k FTMFW

wow bro cf front is looking good
Old 09-26-2009, 07:10 PM

freakin a id by that for a dollar looks good man....
Old 09-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Got Retrofit?

Oh my...
Old 09-26-2009, 08:42 PM

wow i love CF!!! looks amazing..
Old 09-26-2009, 09:32 PM

Looks nice man.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:32 AM

sweeeet
Old 09-27-2009, 12:14 PM

I didn't even know we had more carbon fiber parts for our cars. I just thought it was hood and trunk. But looks good for a show car not a dd. To many nicks and all from the roads I wouldn't try this lol so big ups to u.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by NYC A32
I didn't even know we had more carbon fiber parts for our cars. I just thought it was hood and trunk. But looks good for a show car not a dd. To many nicks and all from the roads I wouldn't try this lol so big ups to u.
I don't think these are readily available for our cars. I think he had these made for him.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:18 PM

The car looks like horrible. The car does not looks clean at all being 2 colors, front cf and the rest white. Atleast paint the cf panels to match the body...

The only reason you all like the look of that is because you put cf on some pedestal as the be all end all. Just because something is CF doesn't make it badass. While the cf in this case might be functional, it looks trashy.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:48 PM

carbon fiber front end

Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
The car looks like horrible. The car does not looks clean at all being 2 colors, front cf and the rest white. Atleast paint the cf panels to match the body...

The only reason you all like the look of that is because you put cf on some pedestal as the be all end all. Just because something is CF doesn't make it badass. While the cf in this case might be functional, it looks trashy.
sounds like your a little angry, the car is very different, thats what makes it unique, love the car
Old 09-27-2009, 09:57 PM

I love the CF front end...OMFG that is SEX. Dont listen to the haters in this thread...it seems like you take a lot of pride in your maxima and IMHO it is one of the hottest and most unique on the .org..keep up the great work!
Old 09-27-2009, 10:02 PM

well relax there car is different thats why every ones is amazed...whats yours made of? same exact s**t every other maxima here is made of...true is doesn't look the cleanest but its still badass...i would say since your already half way dont make the WHOLE car cf then it would blow everyones mind...and saying cf is trashy?! i dont know where you got that from...that just souns like you were hating hard....
Old 09-28-2009, 05:26 AM

Car looks hot. And I just noticed that the car is shaved as well.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:24 AM

Everyone has different tastes; yours isn't CF and that's fine. It's a very extreme car, so it won't be everyone's cup of tea, and it's not supposed to be. Brandon likes it so that's really all that matters. Also, it's good to see people doing stuff that hasn't been done before. That's half the fun of modifying a car, to personalize it. If there weren't people pushing the limits and trying new things, then everyone's car would look the exact same. ie; Stillen lip kit, 18"s, and a mild lowering...oh wait, that's how most Maximas look. Or at least that's how they looked a few years back when I still had one. If no one ever pushed the limit, then there would never be any new parts for the car.

BTW, Brandon, I'd look into doing the CF roof cap. Since you already have the trunk, it would flow better. But I think you told me that you were already researching it.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:37 AM

man the CF roof would look crazy. are you talking from the a pillars to the c pillar?
Old 09-28-2009, 06:52 AM

very nice.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:14 AM

props for the work put in. not my style but sick nonetheless!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:28 AM

Very sick...

...too bad you're boosted so nobody will actually be able to get a good look at your carbon fiber front
Old 09-28-2009, 07:51 AM

looks good..
Old 09-28-2009, 09:22 AM

It looks like the panels need to be painted...

Seriously, I don't get it. What's the point of this look?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:48 AM
My axles cry for mercy...

I give alot of props for it being unique and for bringing something new to the table. But I have to aggree that it gives the car an unfinished look. Sort of like two styles clashing.

From the side mirrors back, the car has a smooth, clean and sleek style. But from that point forward, the car has a mean aggressive "darth vader" type of thing going on.

Something just needs to be done to mesh the two styles better. Maybe some carbon fiber mirrors. And If something could be done about where the side skirts meet with the fender, it would flow a little better IMO.

But keep up the good work. The car has deffinately come a long way though and is already awsome the way it is.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:51 AM
nycnissans

looks sexy
Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor

+1 for not my taste, but a build of this caliber deserves respect even if i'm not feelin the style.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:22 PM
SHIFT_In2D

That's pretty hot!!!! I think it'd be cool to do like a fade or gradient on the CF maybe a design so that it looks like the car started white. Then just bc the car is so fast the white paint looks like its coming off and you can see the front of the car is CF while the rest is white. If you know what I mean. Hard to explain but best way I can describe is a gradient from cf to white if you want it to blend.

I saw that on a car at one of our local meets. Linked the pic and if you can see around the hood vents the topmost vent has a paint gradient fade. Not saying to paint all your panels a solid color but maybe do a fade around all the body panels that join the white body panels to give it that. Fast look...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9149/img2851ye.jpg
Old 09-28-2009, 02:57 PM

if you wanted to do that, make it look like the white paint is ripping away from the CF. if you could find someone to paint a CF looking graphics on the doors but give it that affect. it may look sick
Old 09-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
if you wanted to do that, make it look like the white paint is ripping away from the CF. if you could find someone to paint a CF looking graphics on the doors but give it that affect. it may look sick
yeah... you could paint cf graphics on white doors ORRR you could not be a tard and paint white on the cf panels.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by Shadow
BTW, Brandon, I'd look into doing the CF roof cap. Since you already have the trunk, it would flow better. But I think you told me that you were already researching it.
Thats something ive been looking into.
They make them for the G and 350z but I haven found a company interested in doing it for the max.

Originally Posted by BLACKonBLACK98
yeah... you could paint cf graphics on white doors ORRR you could not be a tard and paint white on the cf panels.
They would be the best way. Dont know why anyone would consider painting a simulated CF when the car already has CF and just needs the paint applied to the end sections to demonstrate the tearing effect.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Boosted Panda

The car is a show car, the bold CF front end is an instant attention grabber and at a car show its sure to get points, especially with it being a Maxima which dont fall into the normal modded catergory.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:44 PM
SHIFT_In2D

Originally Posted by Flava_24/7
Thats something ive been looking into.
They make them for the G and 350z but I haven found a company interested in doing it for the max.

They would be the best way. Dont know why anyone would consider painting a simulated CF when the car already has CF and just needs the paint applied to the end sections to demonstrate the tearing effect.
Hehe yep that's why I was trying to get at. CF replica should not be tough. Will keep in touch w/ you when I get more customizing under my belt.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kquezada28
well relax there car is different thats why every ones is amazed...whats yours made of? same exact s**t every other maxima here is made of...true is doesn't look the cleanest but its still badass...i would say since your already half way dont make the WHOLE car cf then it would blow everyones mind...and saying cf is trashy?! i dont know where you got that from...that just souns like you were hating hard....

I never denied this car being unique. I never said cf was trashy. I said the cf in HIS car looked trashy, which it does. The front does not flow with the rear aesthetically speaking. If you think it looks clean then...you have problems...

I am not hating hard. When someone posts his/her car on a forum, there will be some ppl who like it, and some who don't. You can't get EVERYONE to like your car. And since he made a PUBLIC thread I am not out of place for voicing my opinion. Get over yourself.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:02 AM
I R The Law

God damn!!! That looks GOOD!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Offset Is Everything.

i might even consider (given you have the funds) to put the CF fenders into production. or at least offer it if you're willing to do so. this would spring up at least a decent amount of interest. but most org-ers are cheapa5s low ballers so i guess that wont work.

btw, stay away from accidents!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Pay to Play

Your car looks freaking SICK. Im loving the different look.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:18 PM

It wouldn't be worth it. Believe me, I have lots of experience in this area. Back in the day, I prototyped custom fenders, a Type II wing after they went out of production and some other stuff, but when it came down to it, no one wanted to pony up the money it would cost, so I just kept them as one offs or used them for my car.

Plus I know what those fenders and that bumper cost him. Very, very few people would be willing to pay anywhere near that to get it done.

Originally Posted by Mr****s95SE
i might even consider (given you have the funds) to put the CF fenders into production. or at least offer it if you're willing to do so. this would spring up at least a decent amount of interest. but most org-ers are cheapa5s low ballers so i guess that wont work.

btw, stay away from accidents!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Offset Is Everything.

Originally Posted by Shadow
It wouldn't be worth it. Believe me, I have lots of experience in this area. Back in the day, I prototyped custom fenders, a Type II wing after they went out of production and some other stuff, but when it came down to it, no one wanted to pony up the money it would cost, so I just kept them as one offs or used them for my car.

Plus I know what those fenders and that bumper cost him. Very, very few people would be willing to pay anywhere near that to get it done.
i wouldnt doubt the high costs and unworthiness of such an endeavor. but i still love the fact that someone actually did it. if i were still into modding my maxima, id pony up the greenbacks for a set of CF fenders. but like you said, people here cant justify it and there arent enough hardcore members that want to fork over the amount. oh well.

Quick Reply: Updated pics of my maxima with Carbon fiber frontend.