Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Midn1te Finalized

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 06:01 PM

Midn1te Finalized

Ladies and Gentleman... the NEW Midnite

Old 11-27-2009, 06:02 PM

Old 11-27-2009, 06:03 PM

Old 11-27-2009, 06:06 PM

Old 11-27-2009, 06:08 PM

Old 11-27-2009, 06:09 PM

I had taken off the bug deflector, the wind deflector and painted the oem grill Majestic Blue and slapped that on..

She's done!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:11 PM

very clean! ive always loved those tails but on most cars they look like crap urs not so they flow well with the clear sides. u guna get a clear 3rd brake light?
Old 11-27-2009, 06:13 PM

Yessir! i just didnt get them in time lol.. but i'll definitely be getting them soon
Old 11-27-2009, 06:16 PM

thats awesome bro! cant say im not jealous of either of ur rides and ur wifey! props man nice work
Old 11-27-2009, 06:25 PM

aww no pics of wife/gf dammmmmmm oh yeah cars looks great
Old 11-27-2009, 07:20 PM
And... I'm out

Not to be a **** but in the last week you have posted I believe 5 threads regarding your car. 3 of which are the same thread (5th Gen, DC Max and Off-Topic) and 2 of them are the same thread (DC Max and 5th Gen) and the only real difference I can see from the first 3 and the last 2 are the front grill. I understand you like attention (posting pics with your wife in them so the guys will talk about ****ing her and it boosts your ego) but seriously... maybe just link 1 thread to another or just post in 5th gen or something... Just my 2 cents, bash if you want but I feel I speak the truth
Old 11-27-2009, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Merlyn
Not to be a **** but in the last week you have posted I believe 5 threads regarding your car. 3 of which are the same thread (5th Gen, DC Max and Off-Topic) and 2 of them are the same thread (DC Max and 5th Gen) and the only real difference I can see from the first 3 and the last 2 are the front grill. I understand you like attention (posting pics with your wife in them so the guys will talk about ****ing her and it boosts your ego) but seriously... maybe just link 1 thread to another or just post in 5th gen or something... Just my 2 cents, bash if you want but I feel I speak the truth
Hey not a problem and that's your 2 cents...

dont know about the off topic one though...But i've spoken to folks in the area thread and not alot of them go to the 5th gen...

i've posted different problems that i've had with maxima, speaking about the transmission, one about the knocking..the headers questions..oh and the pics of the mods i'm doing....seems pretty legit to me.

There is no ego boosting. If you feel that way that's your insight on it, but that's not my intentions. Don't we all like to mod and post and keep each other in the loop? nothing more, nothing less.

I felt it was cleaner to start a new thread with the newer look that most have suggested and i've done so. Think with the insight of most of the orgers on here, i've done some of the suggestions. People requested to see what the car would look like and so i did.

If you have an issue with this.. please pm me. Because i know from the last thread on my s2000, you had alot to say about that as well.

Last edited by MidN1te; 11-27-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:04 PM

awsome pictures,.. if it were mine it wouldnt be finalized yet,..

1.black out window trim
2.eyelids
3.light smoked side markers
4. blacked out headlights
5. blacked out lower grill
6. 00-01 se tails

then it would flow even more

but thats just my .02..dont get me wrong.. i love the car..
Old 11-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Picture #9 =

OEM grill is the way to go!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:48 PM

Very sweet. Looks a lot better with the grill on and the bug deflector and sunroof visor off.

Blacking out the inside of the headlights and the chrome window trim would finish it off in my book. Even if you stop now it's sweet.

I've got the same color with the lights and window trim blacked out if you want to see how it looks.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:29 AM

Yes! Id love to see how it looks.

Thanks for the compliments folks!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Merlyn
You know, MidN1te, this guy Merlyn does have some valid points (except for the psycho-babble), even though he could just as easily ignore your threads rather than share his particular brand of rude truth. Honestly, I'm surprised your two "midnite reborn" threads haven't been moved to "members rides". They kind of belong there.

For myself, I've enjoyed the photos and the progress. And I almost never troll through the members rides, so I would have missed it.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:52 AM
Cletus

great picture thread

members rides section
Old 11-28-2009, 06:00 AM

Needs headlight work. Those tails could probably go too, you need more black somewhere on the car to make them fit in more.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:06 AM
Cletus

need pics that arent over processed.....
Old 11-28-2009, 06:14 AM
My axles cry for mercy...

More info on the M foty fizzy....
Old 11-28-2009, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by SoonerFan
need pics that arent over processed.....
That too.

If anything less pics, you don't need two threads. No offense but I'd never put this car the way it is now in my top 10 Maximas, so I don't see why its getting played up so much by you.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:56 AM
And... I'm out

Originally Posted by MidN1te
Hey not a problem and that's your 2 cents...

dont know about the off topic one though...But i've spoken to folks in the area thread and not alot of them go to the 5th gen...

i've posted different problems that i've had with maxima, speaking about the transmission, one about the knocking..the headers questions..oh and the pics of the mods i'm doing....seems pretty legit to me.

There is no ego boosting. If you feel that way that's your insight on it, but that's not my intentions. Don't we all like to mod and post and keep each other in the loop? nothing more, nothing less.

I felt it was cleaner to start a new thread with the newer look that most have suggested and i've done so. Think with the insight of most of the orgers on here, i've done some of the suggestions. People requested to see what the car would look like and so i did.

If you have an issue with this.. please pm me. Because i know from the last thread on my s2000, you had alot to say about that as well.
Maybe it is because I frequent the 5th gen and DC Max forums but it seems every other thread is 20 pics of your car.

I just don't think you need to show 20 addition photos to last weeks 15 photos of your OEM painted grill.

I understand some people have made comments and suggestions and you want to show them what you did but honestly can't YOU pm them on a personal level to discuss the changes you made.

I'm not trying to be a **** but seriously, most people would just post more pics in their old thread and have the thread in 1 location so all of the comments / suggestions can go in one place and not 4 (sorry I was mistaken, I thought you had a thread in Off Topic)

Either way, the car looks decent, nothing to drool over imo. If you are happy that is all that matters just try to keep all of your happiness in 1 thread maybe?
Old 11-28-2009, 07:11 AM

I support threads and posts where I don't have to see Merlyn's fat-man avatar.

His writing is more articulate than most, but that avatar... good god, not right after breakfast!
Old 11-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Puerto Rico-Maxima Lover

come on guys. stop the hate..the guy is just showing his car.. what's the big deal. everybody has done it here too.. so go with the flow and enjoy a real nice maxima....
Old 11-28-2009, 08:22 AM

Hey no its not a problem. Iwent over board with it and for that my appologies. He does make some valid points and i take that in as wel as the other comments. Im not on here much, well lately i have lol but this is the norm on my s2000 forum. It was a feeler and now i can see how it rolls on the org. Not saying that in a bad way by anymeans. It was my ignorance but now im aware. I dont take any offense whatsoever. I truly dont. I still feel this is a great community and wouldnt think any differently. Im just happy to be apart of it and showed it in the way im used to. Again thanks for the compliments and comments.

Oh that m45 is my buddies. He was the one doing the photos. I agree,they were too doctored up...but hes learning.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by MidN1te
Hey no its not a problem. Iwent over board with it and for that my appologies. He does make some valid points and i take that in as wel as the other comments. Im not on here much, well lately i have lol but this is the norm on my s2000 forum. It was a feeler and now i can see how it rolls on the org. Not saying that in a bad way by anymeans. It was my ignorance but now im aware. I dont take any offense whatsoever. I truly dont. I still feel this is a great community and wouldnt think any differently. Im just happy to be apart of it and showed it in the way im used to. Again thanks for the compliments and comments.

Oh that m45 is my buddies. He was the one doing the photos. I agree,they were too doctored up...but hes learning.
Say whatever you want about MidN1te or his postings, but he sure reads like a nice and decent guy, seemingly unspoiled by negative crap.

So... um, he's got that going for him.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:18 AM

wow gotta love the bashers!! jealousy... if u dont like it then dont waste ur time looking and complaining! he seems like a nice guy just posting what we like PICS! we are all picwhores on here so why complain when he posts them. its a nice car worthy of a good photo shoot. hes not bragging about how hott his wife is or saying his car is the best hes just proud of what he has and i would be too.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Curb Rash Repair 100 a wheel

Originally Posted by Lontar1
come on guys. stop the hate..the guy is just showing his car.. what's the big deal. everybody has done it here too.. so go with the flow and enjoy a real nice maxima....
+1

seriously give the guy a break the car looks good, he actually took some of our suggestions and did them, you call that an ego boost? seems like a cool guy, not rude or anything. There are plenty of threads out there with "where do I buy clear corners" that annoy the crap out of me but just ignore them....less effort just scroll down IMO haha.

to the OP: yeah i wouldn't call it done you should know modding is never really done until you sell the car, lol. I'd still black out the headlights/lower grill, DDEs?, different tails or just make the stop/signal section red. great job!
Old 11-28-2009, 10:52 AM

Car look amazing. Good job. BTW, is that a blueish tint or all the effects make it look that way?

P.S. please give me a link to your s2000 thread. Thanks.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:54 AM

Yawn
Old 11-28-2009, 11:24 AM
I choose not to comment.

Midn1te, Merlyn, and Soonerfan all have good points. There is nothing wrong with wanting to show off your car/mods. But there are rules and guidelines to follow. There is an entire section on the site that is dedicated for such threads.

Midn1te, the car looks very nice. I've always been a fan of that color.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:13 PM

nice pics, again! car is looking sweet.. im really liking the painted grille, might look into it myself
Old 11-28-2009, 01:13 PM

wow lots of complainers... who cares? Nice job on the car. The oem grille looks great and much better with sunroof spoiler off. I like those pictures, what did you do to make the colors so vivid like that?
Old 11-28-2009, 01:39 PM

Your car looks good man. It for sure has grown on me, if it was a bit lower, that would set it off
Old 11-29-2009, 01:30 AM

extra clean and once again.. i loooovvee the color
Old 11-29-2009, 04:34 AM

Thanks everyone . The car itself docotored so much but the back round was to bring out the color of the car more.

There is a thread in the dc section for my s2000 for the one that asked. Its called. My newest creation.

I wanted togo lower with the stechs but ive had those before and my ride was horrible for a daily driver. Lol.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:36 PM

From what I've read...the OP seems like a nice guy posting pics of his ride...I dont know what all the hate is about...if people dont like his thread then they should ask themself why they are clicking on it, just skip his thread all together! the man is proud of his ride...like jeez the constant .org hataz attitude is getting old
Old 11-30-2009, 03:11 AM
And... I'm out

Originally Posted by M1RAG3
From what I've read...the OP seems like a nice guy posting pics of his ride...I dont know what all the hate is about...if people dont like his thread then they should ask themself why they are clicking on it, just skip his thread all together! the man is proud of his ride...like jeez the constant .org hataz attitude is getting old
Since none of you can drop it, the reason I say anything is because I don't give a **** how nice or mean you are, there are rules in place on the org and those rules are not being followed.

I am not a "hata", I am just tired of 2 sections of this forum cluttered with pics of his car when there is a section (Members Rides) that does not have his pictures in it.

The reason I click the thread is because I have the right to by being a member on this forum. If people don't like the rules on Maxima.org maybe they should ask themselves why they post here.

I am glad none of you are in charge of our legal system... "Oh, well he sure seems like a nice guy, lets let him go, he is above the law"..

EDIT: Sorry MidN1te for continuing to spam your thread. It seems that people can't just let a topic die and hopefully this will answer all of there curious questions as to why I am a "****".

Last edited by Merlyn; 11-30-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:21 AM

Merlyn there is no need to appologize... I actually didn't know about the member's ride section. I'm beginning to scroll through the org and learning other sections.. i just mainly stick with the 5th gen and the dc one.

I'm curious as well when this was gonna get moved lol...

I put it in here and the other thread, well first cuz i have a 5.5th gen, and also, the title of this section just simply states "Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines." So to me there wasn't any indication of saying i couldn't post any pictures of the process. Obviously this wouldn't go into the Forced induction section. I took this section as a learn and grow section for 5th gens. So I didn't see how i was breaking any rules or trying to be above the law.

I'm also surprised one can't close or move their own thread. I assumed atleast you could if you were a member.

Quick Reply: Midn1te Finalized