Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

ROLL CALL- Baddest Maximas on this site

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 09:57 PM

Pretty nice list ! maybe one day I'll make it here lol !
Old 10-08-2010, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Flava_24/7
Why not? Thats what most of the pics that are posted consists of. Slammed with wheels like mentioned before..
just so happens that majority of them have that slammed stance. but these are cars i picked. feel free yo post more
Old 10-08-2010, 06:33 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by datdude20
just so happens that majority of them have that slammed stance. but these are cars i picked. feel free yo post more
Ok, so Ive got an idea.....

For all those that have have posted pics, go back and lists in detail what makes each car you've posted so outlandish, outfitted with rare parts or custom parts, showing creativity, and things one wouldnt expect someone with a maxima to do resulting in making them some of the baddest Maximas on this site.

Im curious to see how many vehicles end up with just listings of "slammed/tucked drop" Flush wheels" "body kit" only.

Now im not saying they dont look bad @ss, cause some of them really do but just cause they are slammed and tucking doesnt mean they fit the criteria of this thread.
There are mutliple threads that are listed as "show me your drop" "lets see your stance" and etc. that those would fall into for sure.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:15 AM

For all those that have have posted pics, go back and lists in detail what makes each car you've posted so outlandish, outfitted with rare parts or custom parts, showing creativity, and things one wouldnt expect someone with a maxima to do resulting in making them some of the baddest Maximas on this site.

Im curious to see how many vehicles end up with just listings of "slammed/tucked drop" Flush wheels" "body kit" only.

Now im not saying they dont look bad @ss, cause some of them really do but just cause they are slammed and tucking doesnt mean they fit the criteria of this thread.
There are mutliple threads that are listed as "show me your drop" "lets see your stance" and etc. that those would fall into for sure.
Cars I posted in post #98:

ChromeSe5: don't know much about his car but the stance is sick (u got me on this one)

Jaydubb's 5th gen: custom paint,fender flares and turbo kit

Chernmax: 1st turbo 6th gen

Orange max: custom paint and staggered 19"s in the rear and 18s up front. Definately one of a kind

Maxboost925: 5th gen with a 5.5 gen conversion and custom rmt kit

Burgandy 5.5: this is a OG max. I saw it back in 06 and he had the whole stillen look when ****'s was to cheap to buy a stillen kit. Don't know much about it speed wise

Secondtonone: 5th gen with 5.5gen conversion, rare maxx tuning lip,S/C made close to 400whp, had SE-R interior and was the first with ser rims on a 5th gen

Cars I posted in post #101
Max0224: the first auto to 6spd swap 5.5gen,i35 flip up mirrors, audi mod headlights and looks good

Yonstar: cmon man its purple and 1st 4th gen with 370z 19s

Dubsonmax: don't know much about it but how many people can pull of gold 20"s...

Keem: cf hood & trunk,18x9.5 wheels all the way around and its boosted

I3lazen: the guy made a scion TC lip ft on a 6th gen..enough said

Cars I posted in post #102

Max0224-already explained

Euromax-cf front end and its boosted

Blue 2nd gen-best lookin 2nd gen ever and its boosted..classic

Cars I posted in post #104

The white cefiro: a real VIP max/cefiro

Mr****95se: don't know much about it but his black max stands out from the rest

Emdot:S/C 3.5 swap 4th gen and has work equip wheels

Last pic: maxecutive (green 4th gen) boosted 4th gen on bbs wheels, custom grill- secondtonone is in the middle(already explained and Qmax03 had a grey 5.5 with a cf hood,cf trunk and cf spoiler and made 300 whp n/a back in 06-07 when people thought 235 240whp n/a the the best thng ever
Old 10-08-2010, 08:17 AM

I tried ..
Old 10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Still kickin'

As per Flava's suggestion on post #123

My '95 has the following:

Exterior:
Custom painted Cyber Gray metallic - only one i know of
Carbon fiber hood
Quad Bixenon HID headlights
Stillen Front lip
Ionic Sides
David L Red/Clears

Suspension:
D2 Coilovers
Sportmaxx 962's - 19x8.5 et 35 and 19x9.5 et 35
235/35/19 BFGoodrich KDW2's

Interior:
Corbeau TRS seats
Pioneer Avic 600BT in dash nav
Audiobahn components in doors and rear deck powered by an Eclipse amp
2 10" Pioneer Subs powered by an Orion amp
Redline Goods padded arm rest and e-brake boot

Technically performance, I think, but also:
VAFC-II, Autometer Cobalt series Fuel pressure, and Boost gauges mounted on custom steering column
Autometer Cobalt Transmission temp gauge and Innovate LC1 with DB blue gauge on A-pillar (not installed in this picture)

Performance:
-As it stands-
V2 Supercharger with Matty's plate kit @ 7-8psi
Vortech MaxFlo BOV
Walbro 255
Synapse FPR/FMU
Hayden Tranny cooler
Budget y-pipe
Custom 2.5" exhaust (glasspack resonator and generic "flowsound" muffler)

-Installing 10/12/10-
13k mile VQ35
24x12x3.5 Intercooler (possibly - waiting on a few couplers/reducers)
OBX V2 headers
High Flow Cat
Cheapo ebay exhaust (current exhaust is welded as one piece from the headers back)

couple pics of the new motor:

Last edited by Mad-MAX_SE; 10-08-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by Mad-MAX_SE
As per Flava's suggestion on post #123
Well, not really.
What I had suggested was
lists in detail what makes each car you've posted so outlandish, outfitted with rare parts or custom parts, showing creativity, and things one wouldnt expect someone with a maxima to do resulting in making them some of the baddest Maximas on this site.
Not lists all of your mods plus the ones youve sold.....

But o well, LOL.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Advocatus Diaboli

Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 AM

The retro & paint on Mad-Max's car are unique, IMO.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:25 AM

Ib4Flava24/7postpicsofhiscaran.dsayshehasthebaddestmaxima

:metalmax:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by bigleman

That car is sweet, but its not a MAXIMA
Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Boosted Panda

Ib4Flava24/7postpicsofhiscaran.dsayshehasthebaddestmaxima

:metalmax:
GTFO, as if.
I have never nominated or suggested my car for anything, including MOTM. Thats just not me.
My car is what it is, its a reflection of myself and what I like. If others like it as well and wish to comment on it or suggest/nominate it for something then so be it.
Anyone who knows my car, already knows that I have many parts that are custom, rare, and unique.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Advocatus Diaboli

i dont know which is uglier, the car or the "model"
Old 10-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Still kickin'

Well, not really.
What I had suggested was

Not lists all of your mods plus the ones youve sold.....

But o well, LOL.
considering there was one item on my mod list i just recently sold (i was originally going to put a picture of the engine bay). I took that off the list.

But i guess as far as outlandish/unique things go it would be my paint, my headlights, my seats and possibly the staggered wheel setup.

I'm truly not trying to start anything, and it might just be the lack of knowing you that well, but you're all about pointing out other people's cars not being extreme/unique enough. I love your car, don't get me wrong. You have a lot of cool carbon fiber pieces on your car which (at least on the exterior from what I can tell), but anybody can order most of them from ionic dynamics - plus some of the custom pieces like the mirrors and other panel covers you can get done by the guy in the classified section. You have a simple projector set-up that helps fit the look of your car and LED tails (which i think Kevlo made). Your motor setup is a boosted 3.0 like mine with a big intercooler with a slightly nicer supercharger than what most people use. Like me you have fairly cheap wheels (tenzo's, right?) and a nice drop. So i'm failing to see how you won't kick your own car off the "list."

You have to realize that there are very few exterior options when doing something "outlandish" to a maxima without going full on custom body work. Then again, it's also up to the person what is or isn't outlandish. Around here, my car and my roommate's (NCSU_Max - former maxima of the month) car (in terms of maxima's) are some of the best looking and most modified around, which in its own right would make them outlandish since no one modifies them to the extent we have as much around here.

Like I said Flava, love your ride, love the info you provide, just lost in the thought of this thread.

Last edited by Mad-MAX_SE; 10-08-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Still kickin'

I remember there being a widebody gold maxima I saw about 5 years ago in an import tuner, nopi edition. It had TSW's and huge flared fenders... just can't seem to find a picture of it on the net, and I have no idea where the magazine is (I keep mags with modded max's in them)...
Old 10-08-2010, 10:38 AM

Old 10-08-2010, 10:42 AM

GTFO, as if.
I have never nominated or suggested my car for anything, including MOTM. Thats just not me.
My car is what it is, its a reflection of myself and what I like. If others like it as well and wish to comment on it or suggest/nominate it for something then so be it.
Anyone who knows my car, already knows that I have many parts that are custom, rare, and unique.
get out of your feelings man...it was a joke
Old 10-08-2010, 10:48 AM

I thought cefiro's was the jdm version of a maxima....
Old 10-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Boosted Panda

considering there was one item on my mod list i just recently sold (i was originally going to put a picture of the engine bay). I took that off the list.

But i guess as far as outlandish/unique things go it would be my paint, my headlights, my seats and possibly the staggered wheel setup.

I'm truly not trying to start anything, and it might just be the lack of knowing you that well, but you're all about pointing out other people's cars not being extreme/unique enough. I love your car, don't get me wrong. You have a lot of cool carbon fiber pieces on your car which (at least on the exterior from what I can tell), but anybody can order most of them from ionic dynamics - plus some of the custom pieces like the mirrors and other panel covers you can get done by the guy in the classified section. You have a simple projector set-up that helps fit the look of your car and LED tails (which i think Kevlo made). Your motor setup is a boosted 3.0 like mine with a big intercooler with a slightly nicer supercharger than what most people use. Like me you have fairly cheap wheels (tenzo's, right?) and a nice drop. So i'm failing to see how you won't kick your own car off the "list."

You have to realize that there are very few exterior options when doing something "outlandish" to a maxima without going full on custom body work. Then again, it's also up to the person what is or isn't outlandish. Around here, my car and my roommate's (NCSU_Max - former maxima of the month) car (in terms of maxima's) are some of the best looking and most modified around, which in its own right would make them outlandish since no one modifies them to the extent we have as much around here.

Like I said Flava, love your ride, love the info you provide, just lost in the thought of this thread.
I never put myself on a list.
Simple projector setup? Yeah I guess it is, but I squeezed duals into a single headlight,... and ran HIDs to both of them.This was before everyone was doing the duals in the R32's which is very common now.
I was on Tenzo, Im on Axis wheels now, but still fairly cheap just stating it to correct you.
Ive never really been a follower, Ive done many things to my car that I can honestly say I was the first to do so. I did them to be different cause thats what I like. I didnt do them to gain any type of recognition.
I did things to my car that many talked down on stating it didnt look right. But I didnt care, I liked it and liked being different. Now, many of those things I was bagged on for, many are now doing.
Like I said, I never put myself on a list, I never nominated my car or posted pics of my ride.
We all know that "there are very few exterior options when doing something "outlandish" to a maxima without going full on custom body work."
But some have, which was kind of the point to the thread, to see those things that have been done and give those guys credit.
I wasnt t=dissing on your ride, casue I think it is a clean car.
Ive also said, more then once in this thread that just because most of the cars posted didnt fit the criteria, that didnt mean they werent good looking cars because most of them are.
I dont see why some get offended by that.

Last edited by Flava_24/7; 10-08-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Boosted Panda

I thought cefiro's was the jdm version of a maxima....
Not really, its closer to the I30 if anything.
However I still think that Cefiro is sweet looking. Wheels could be a bit wider for the complete VIP look, but a good looking car still for sure.
Many dont like the VIP look I guess
Old 10-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Gram Lights addict

this is by far one of my most favorite 4th gens out there and its more unique than 98% of maximas on this site.....

he does 100% of his fabrication and wrench work himself...

VQ35 Swap with 350z Mani, Turbo, I30 interior/dash, 5th gen cluster, wilwood bbk, self painted SSR wheels, matching color bride seats, and soon gettin 350z harness and a full spray!

I cant think of a 4th gen I would take over this.

One of the very few maximas I would say I truley envy. and this is not the case of running custom paintjob and custom sunroof, its a lot more invovled.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by QT1 5MT AE
this is by far one of my most favorite 4th gens out there and its more unique than 98% of maximas on this site.....

VQ35 Swap with 350z Mani, Turbo, I30 interior/dash, 5th gen cluster, wilwood bbk, self painted SSR wheels, matching color bride seats, and soon gettin 350z harness and a full spray!

One of the very few maximas I would say I truley envy. and this is not the case of running custom paintjob and custom sunroof, its a lot more invovled.
Forgot about this one, never liked the scoop but its functional, this car is f#ckin tricked out for sure!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
I R The Law

^ isn't that vlassic's car? I think that is the banned members name
Old 10-08-2010, 12:51 PM
My axles cry for mercy...

Did he figure out the issue with the utec yet?

And by the way, florida does 350z Intake manifolds w/boost too.

This one is not a full ECU swap, but his other car will get a full 3.5 w/ 3.5 timing components with a stand alone from emerald performance. The same guy who did kevins ITB sentra.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by essential1
Did he figure out the issue with the utec yet?

And by the way, florida does 350z Intake manifolds w/boost too.

This one is not a full ECU swap, but his other car will get a full 3.5 w/ 3.5 timing components with a stand alone from emerald performance. The same guy who did kevins ITB sentra.
According to a post on NYCNissans he is now doing the 350Z ECU/harness swap, to run UpRev.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:00 PM

And for those who are wondering why I'm not putting myself on the list of "baddest most unique maximas". Well, I dont drive a maxima.
And all my car has cosmetically at this point is just wheels and a nice drop. Hardley anything to brag about.

I guess you can say it's unique because I did the 5 speed swap. But there is one more i30 with the 5 speed swap on here. And his is done way cleaner than mine. But he did buy everything brand new and let a shop do it. I basically did it in my driveway. For less than $300 including pizza, beer and gas to run to the store and back for stuff.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by MoncefA33
According to a post on NYCNissans he is now doing the 350Z ECU/harness swap, to run UpRev.
Nice.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by essential1
And for those who are wondering why I'm not putting myself on the list of "baddest most unique maximas". Well, I dont drive a maxima.
And all my car has cosmetically at this point is just wheels and a nice drop. Hardley anything to brag about.

I guess you can say it's unique because I did the 5 speed swap. But there is one more i30 with the 5 speed swap on here. And his is done way cleaner than mine. But he did buy everything brand new and let a shop do it. I basically did it in my driveway. For less than $300 including pizza, beer and gas to run to the store and back for stuff.
Not just be the first to drop a VQ37 in it
Old 10-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Gram Lights addict

yup that is vasilys car....
Old 10-08-2010, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by DrunkieTheBear
Not just be the first to drop a VQ37 in it
When nissan makes a FWD VQ37, some old fart down here will wreck it in no time and I'll have my hands on one.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Jun stroker 3.8 kit...

cause I don't ever see Nissan making the VQ37 in FWD form
Old 10-08-2010, 02:10 PM

Exactly
Old 10-08-2010, 04:16 PM

essential, post pics of your own car.......... thats my vote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:35 PM

finally weakness has stopped being posted. The last 2 cars the have been posted i approve.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:40 PM

Not really, its closer to the I30 if anything.
However I still think that Cefiro is sweet looking. Wheels could be a bit wider for the complete VIP look, but a good looking car still for sure.
Many dont like the VIP look I guess
a Cefiro is a Maxima, the I30 over here is sold as a Maxima QX in eastern countries.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:43 PM

If those are real brides, those seats cost more than the car, still nicely done thou
Old 10-08-2010, 09:09 PM

lol, +1...

Originally Posted by dubsonmax
Don't think mine is great but here it goes..

http://forums.maxima.org/members-rid...rs-wash-2.html
i would see this car almost every day when i worked down the street from your place...

Last edited by MaxiNone; 10-08-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:40 PM

your car is nice, nicer than mine but staggered wheels is the current trend. racing seats and custom paint, not common and maybe unique. S/C'd cool, and badass but not outlandish or rare. your car is one of the several or few 4th gen "heavily modded" (and i'm using that term loosly since there isnt much aftermarket support for our cars) on this site but imo it doesnt fall under the criterias asked in this thread. I'm not trying to bash on your ride, cause like i said its nice and nicer than mine but i'm just trying to point out and explain what flava was trying to explain on what the OP was trying to get out of on this thread.

you are right about flava's cosmetic mods being avaliable from ID but what other car is modded like his. that, IMO, makes his car unique and some what outlandish.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Maximoneypit

this whole thread is bullsh1t bc its based on subjectivity.

if you want to make a thread like this, outline criteria in the first post for the types of modifications you want posted.

Mad-Max_SE's car is more than worthy of being on this page given the loose criteria stated. No one else has that paint on a maxima. Very few have pulled of a dual retro which has turned out as well as his either.

Until a thread with more specific criteria are stated in the initial post, quit your b1tchin.

Last edited by NCSU_MAX; 10-09-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:44 AM
I need a truck

Yea..I don't get it either...u broke it down and made it very simple in your last post...but people get som d@mn defensive about their cars. I didn't take any offense to what you said even tho my 4th gen wasn't in your list. I understood where u was coming from and what this thread is about.

Its a coulpe cars I couldn't find pics of that I would like to post.

Jaydubb's red 5thgen

Devious 02 max (TE edition slammed on 19 hiros and cf trunk)

Flava 24/7 (cf everything+s/c)

The wizard (baddest lakeshore blue 4th gen out there)

Maxboost925 ( 5th gen with 5.5 gen conversion and RMT)

Essential (self explanitory)

Dubsonmax (red 5th gen w/gold 20"s) Nothing unique about that

Yonstar (purple 4th gen slammed on 370z wheels) Custom color? Nothing unique
I3Lazen (blue 6th gen with the scion TC front lip)

Keem (sterling mist with p45r's cf hood and trunk)

That burgandy 5.5 with the 19" tsw's (don't know his name)lol Nothing unique

The Law

MAD MAx se( stagger swagger)lol

Second2none( no matter what you do 2 a black 5 th gen it will look like his)lol

There are a couple more but I can't remember the screenames..but I will start posting pics soon
Rare parts, unique parts ... Not some run of the mill mass produced part slapped on a stock max

Quick Reply: ROLL CALL- Baddest Maximas on this site