Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Post your stanced, hellaflush, slammed maxima here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by stanc3dA32
Just put 2+2 together lmao this is drew and now the screename makes sense rofl...this car will be there in due time..we gonna have another sh!tt!n a$$ MD Maxima...I think that color with the hood and 370z wheels match perfect no lie
Nvm somebody posted drew's car lol whoops..
Old 06-19-2012, 12:39 PM

This thread has taken a dump...

All this BS about who's "stanced" and whatnot is why I prefer looking at the sedan threads on g35driver. At least theirs are titled aggressive wheel fitment and kinda aggressive, and for the most part people know where they belong.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by joecurr

All this BS about who's "stanced" and whatnot is why I prefer looking at the sedan threads on g35driver. At least theirs are titled aggressive wheel fitment and kinda aggressive, and for the most part people know where they belong.
this is the problem w/ this forum, people dont knwo where they belong, but they want to belong so they 'make' the name fit them, when it doesnt then when they get called out about it, they get their vicky secrets in a wad

Just put 2+2 together lmao this is drew and now the screename makes sense rofl...this car will be there in due time..we gonna have another sh!tt!n a$$ MD Maxima...I think that color with the hood and 370z wheels match perfect no lie
lol yea about that...tried to get princess to post pics but he said he wouldnt so i told his count fagtron *** to shoot me pics and he sent me his whole collection of pics, ol pic *****
Old 06-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by phatboislim
lol yea about that...tried to get princess to post pics but he said he wouldnt so i told his count fagtron *** to shoot me pics and he sent me his whole collection of pics, ol pic *****
Wait.. So y'all say his car isn't "stanced" but fits the criteria for this thread?

Y'all make no sense lol Love that car though.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:11 PM

Tinted windshield FTw color match front lip smoke side markers
Old 06-19-2012, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by ChrisMan287
Wait.. So y'all say his car isn't "stanced" but fits the criteria for this thread?

Y'all make no sense lol Love that car though.
title of this thread is "POST YOUR STANCED, HELLAFLUSH, SLAMMED MAXIMA HERE!!!!!!" his meets the critera of flush and slammed. truthfully his can go lower, he knows it, i give him **** all the time, he has to get more fender work to take it down more
Old 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM

his car is lower now
Old 06-19-2012, 03:11 PM

lol @ this thread. stanceda32 I like your car...but if you wanted to go lower on 17's you should have gotten a smaller series tire...that's the way to do. 40 series 17's stretched for stupid dumb retarded low. i could be wrong, but it looks like you're running 45 series on the cobra wheels...which means I'm probably lower on 18's lol than you are on 17's...at least in the rear.

and Sil Se's maxima is one of my all time favorites. even through the changes it's gone through. Those mesh wheels were killer, but so were the bronze (legit Rays Eng) Nismo LMGT4's he was running too. Love his car. Trying to find a hobby that requires me to buy his roof rack lol. don't wanna be that guy.

same angle but slightly better IMO. and yea front tires blew out so no full pics for a few weeks.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 06-20-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Got Retrofit?

title of this thread is "POST YOUR STANCED, HELLAFLUSH, SLAMMED MAXIMA HERE!!!!!!" his meets the critera of flush and slammed. truthfully his can go lower, he knows it, i give him **** all the time, he has to get more fender work to take it down more
Partially flush. His fronts are sunk as ****.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by WesCTR
lol @ this thread. stanceda32 I like your car...but if you wanted to go lower on 17's you should have gotten a smaller series tire...that's the way to do. 40 series 17's stretched for stupid dumb retarded low. i could be wrong, but it looks like you're running 45 series on the cobra wheels...which means I'm probably lower on 18's lol than you are on 17's...at least in the rear.

and Sil Se's maxima is one of my all time favorites. even through the changes it's gone through. Those mesh wheels were killer, but so were the bronze (legit Rays Eng) Nismo LMGT4's he was running too. Love his car. Trying to find a hobby that requires me to buy his roof rack lol. don't wanna be that guy.
I justtt put 40 series tires on lol I have no pics yet but Ill post some up of the rears they tucked! But ur car looks great, I'm going to eventually get 18's just because but I don't see how ppl lower than me..my axles cry eryday lmao
Old 06-19-2012, 03:51 PM

I justtt put 40 series tires on lol I have no pics yet but Ill post some up of the rears they tucked! But ur car looks great, I'm going to eventually get 18's just because but I don't see how ppl lower than me..my axles cry eryday lmao
man...your car is mad clean though. like...immaculate body. I need to get a bunch of body work done before winter.

your axle's are still going to cry. my passenger side binds a lot right now but then again i never spaced out the fronts when i had the 18's on so i was still tucking hard with camber. once I space out the fronts I'll probably have to raise it a half inch to deal with the rubbing since I'll probably poke a little bit and won't be able to tuck as hard. I'm trying 35 series for my fronts next to see if i like it better than the previous 40 series set up. I hope after it's all said and done I don't have binding issues anymore.

coilovers bottomed out in the rear btw. the only way lol.

hahaha that's why I haven't posted a full pic of my car yet. rollin' around with partial stance.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 06-20-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:30 PM

man...your car is mad clean though. like...immaculate body. I need to get a bunch of body work done before winter.

your axle's are still going to cry. my passenger side binds a lot right now but then again i never spaced out the fronts when i had the 18's on so i was still tucking hard with camber. once I space out the fronts I'll probably have to raise it a half inch to deal with the rubbing since I'll probably poke a little bit and won't be able to tuck as hard. I'm trying 35 series for my fronts next to see if i like it better than the previous 40 series set up. I hope after it's all said and done I don't have binding issues anymore.

coilovers bottomed out in the rear btw. the only way lol.
Yea man thanks! **** man if i go any lower, my coilovers will sit inside my axle boot in the front..I don't want the carnage anymore so I raised it up some..yea I maxed the rears out and the fronts I'ma camber more and lower it just above the axle with a different tire to tuck and slam..
Old 06-19-2012, 05:17 PM

Yea man thanks! **** man if i go any lower, my coilovers will sit inside my axle boot in the front..I don't want the carnage anymore so I raised it up some..yea I maxed the rears out and the fronts I'ma camber more and lower it just above the axle with a different tire to tuck and slam..
nice plans. sounds like me. everyday i get more and more content with the 18's lol.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:58 PM

My personal fav maxima for every single reasons in pic
+1 Kept the 95-96 front
+1 Amber side markers vs the typical R34's
+1 Different wheels that are pure sex
+1 keeping the stock read
+1 sleek dual tip muffler vs single tip
+1 full stillen kit....

Yup im nut swanging

Name:  4-1.jpg
Views: 5109
Size:  224.5 KB

Name:  2-1.jpg
Views: 4821
Size:  129.0 KB

Name:  3-1.jpg
Views: 1369
Size:  158.5 KB

this 4th gen makes me angry i own a 5th gen, otherwise, i prefer the 5th

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 06-19-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
+1 Kept the 95-96 front
+1 full stillen kit....

Yup im nut swanging. this 4th gen makes me angry i own a 5th gen, otherwise, i prefer the 5th
One correction.. That's a full Ionic kit. Love that car though. Too bad it's gone.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:35 PM

One correction.. That's a full Ionic kit. Love that car though. Too bad it's gone.
makes it even better... now everything on the car is the complete opposite of the "norm".... best 4th gen IMO!!! EVER!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:22 PM
My axles cry for mercy...

Lol @ all the butthurt in this thread. Time to add more butthurt... Same car, same stance, same wheels, years later, and I'm still killin the game...

But On a serious note, like I said before, I never hate on anyone's car. I give props where props are due and damn near all the cars posted on the past few pages are done nice. There are just certain things that I prefer over others when it comes to this genre of car modifications. But its just an opinion. If you don't agree, that's fine. That's what makes our cars unique. I don't want another person running around with my ****. Hence why I haven't changed in years. It's a setup that works for me.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

^^different strokes for different folks. Some do staggered, poke, flush, hellaflush, meaty, super strech, 17s, 18s, 19s....we all do what we want (or financially capable of) to achieve fitment or "stance" and that's all that really matters in this thread. No one is ever really doing it right to the eyes of the rest of the world but as long as you like then that's all that really matters now.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by joecurr

this is the problem w/ this forum, people dont knwo where they belong, but they want to belong so they 'make' the name fit them, when it doesnt then when they get called out about it, they get their vicky secrets in a wad
Old 06-20-2012, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by essential1
Lol @ all the butthurt in this thread. Time to add more butthurt... Same car, same stance, same wheels, years later, and I'm still killin the game...

But On a serious note, like I said before, I never hate on anyone's car. I give props where props are due and damn near all the cars posted on the past few pages are done nice. There are just certain things that I prefer over others when it comes to this genre of car modifications. But its just an opinion. If you don't agree, that's fine. That's what makes our cars unique. I don't want another person running around with my ****. Hence why I haven't changed in years. It's a setup that works for me.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:33 AM

Less talking more pictures!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 04:19 AM

his car is lower now
thought since he massacred his rear bumper the other day it wasnt anymore

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/181833_4233273638498_1974392995_n.jpg[IMG]

same angle but slightly better IMO. and yea front tires blew out so no full pics for a few weeks.

you hatin like ****...his car has t3h sl4m so he still fits the criteria to be posted in this thread, sorry chris...let it goa

+1 Kept the 95-96 front
+1 full stillen kit....

Yup im nut swanging

[IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/synikalsoysauce/4-1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/synikalsoysauce/2-1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/synikalsoysauce/3-1.jpg[IMG]

some realness...i fukin LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this 4th gen...this is my favorite and will always be my favorite 4th gen, period because of every reason that you named. like everyone likes to switch to the 97-99 bumper, like how everyone likes to switch to the 5.5 front end..but he kept what he had and made it boss ****

exactamundo!!!!!!!!!! i'm not hatin on chris' car, i'm just saying it doesnt belong in this thread, doesnt fit any criteria. although this thread was meant for stance, slammed is also a way to be in here..sorry chris...just...sorry man

Originally Posted by datdude20
lies...you was hatin on the purp
Old 06-20-2012, 04:44 AM

lies...you was hatin on the purp
cuz i was made u got rid of the konigs just to paint some oem wheels a fruity color..thats backwards
Old 06-20-2012, 04:51 AM

cuz i was made u got rid of the konigs just to paint some oem wheels a fruity color..thats backwards
i did kinda regret getting rid of them especially after i test fitted them w/ the coilovers...but i had already sold them and spent half the money for **** at the house so..had to let it go
Old 06-20-2012, 05:05 AM

i did kinda regret getting rid of them especially after i test fitted them w/ the coilovers...but i had already sold them and spent half the money for **** at the house so..had to let it go
o ok...i gotchu....you are still a dip5hit tho lol
Old 06-20-2012, 05:09 AM

o ok...i gotchu....you are still a dip5hit tho lol
hoes gonna hoe
Old 06-20-2012, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by roggeezy
^^different strokes for different folks. Some do staggered, poke, flush, hellaflush, meaty, super strech, 17s, 18s, 19s....we all do what we want (or financially capable of) to achieve fitment or "stance" and that's all that really matters in this thread. No one is ever really doing it right to the eyes of the rest of the world but as long as you like then that's all that really matters now.

Could not have been said better
Old 06-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Got Retrofit?

you hatin like ****...his car has t3h sl4m so he still fits the criteria to be posted in this thread, sorry chris...let it go

i'm not hatin on chris' car, i'm just saying it doesnt belong in this thread, doesnt fit any criteria. although this thread was meant for stance, slammed is also a way to be in here..sorry chris...just...sorry man
You just making no sense now lmao

I've got slight poke at least all around so I'll continue to post pics in here when I get some more
Old 06-20-2012, 06:42 AM

Old 06-20-2012, 07:06 AM

You just making no sense now lmao

I've got slight poke at least all around so I'll continue to post pics in here when I get some more
i dont see it ics:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:12 AM
Got Retrofit?

i dont see it
I'll grab one later if I go out. It is too damn hot I'm tryna stay indoors today lmao
Old 06-20-2012, 08:11 AM

I'll grab one later if I go out. It is too damn hot I'm tryna stay indoors today lmao
naw take the pics at night. the heat from today will cause your tires to inflate more ...thus giving you more poke...thats cheating
Old 06-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Got Retrofit?

naw take the pics at night. the heat from today will cause your tires to inflate more ...thus giving you more poke...thats cheating
Ain't got flash nugga.

But sitting on 18x8" +23 up front and +13 in the rear.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:03 AM

you can't be slammed without poke...but having poke without fitment (wheel to fender fitment) doesn't make it stanced in anyway. cars with wheel gap don't belong in this thread...period.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by VisciousMo
Sil_Se's maxima.
So sick... The little details set this car off.

Window visors
Euro fender light
Lack of tint

It all works together. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the bike rack. But even that is passable in my eyes on this car.
this is one of the very few maxima's thats on point (not "stanced" wise, just in general). the roof rack i never like, regadless if its used
possible save of another MD max...

flush not stanced btw

this is a nice 5th gen, the wheel go with it very well. the hood i'm on the fence with, but technaclly it is functional
+1 Kept the 95-96 front
+1 full stillen kit....

Yup im nut swanging

this one is another othe the few 4th gens that were on point (mod wise). does the owner still have it?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:09 AM

naw, i think he sold it...i think i cried when he sold it
Old 06-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Boosted Panda

you can't be slammed without poke...but having poke without fitment (wheel to fender fitment) doesn't make it stanced in anyway. cars with wheel gap don't belong in this thread...period.
BS, plenty of slammed cars that dont have their wheels poking. Some are completely flush or tucked, heck some even have sunken wheels but are still slammed.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM

lol i think he meant you cant be poke w/o being slammed...but that'd still be wrong
Old 06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Boosted Panda

lol i think he meant you cant be poke w/o being slammed...but that'd still be wrong
Yup, Ive seen plenty of cars with poke, and not slammed nor neg camber
Old 06-20-2012, 10:23 AM

Quick Reply: Post your stanced, hellaflush, slammed maxima here!!!!!