New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

New member viva las vegas

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 10:08 AM

New member viva las vegas

Hey guys, brand new member here but not new to the 7th gen realm. Dont want this to sound like a grammy acceptance speech lol but I want to thank the admins of the site and some specific users like ghozt and kmoney and a bunch of others who make this site what it is. I have a 2011 fully loaded super black sv with all options. So far ive only upgraded the hids to 6k and the fogs to a 55w 6k and just replaced the side marker 194s with 6k hids. Im very very happy with this car and have had it for about 3 months now. I bought it with 35k mikes for $21k from the dealer, it was a preevee leesee and was well taken care of, not a scratch or a dent.

I read the forum posts daily and looking for some parts in the classifieds so ill keep my eyelids peeled. Last weekend i took off the front bumper and painted the lower and side grills a super black and also painted the ac condenser black and it looks great. Also custom painted the main grille leaving the chrome surround and the center bar and fat burger. It looks nice like a sport grille. Heres the upgrades i want to do asap:

1. Cxj performance spacers: lets be honest, its hott as shiz out here in vegas like 105 every day and this baby needs to run cooler.
2. Bop
3. Ive always loved the full ram intakes, so this might be a custom job bypassing the battery to trunk and ceramic or heat coating.
4. +2 TA
5. Not sure about exhaust yet, but we will see. I like it a little loud, but not overbearing. Performance is key.
6. Anyone know which nav update is the latest and greatest? When i go to cali, some things dont show up that have been there for years.

I want to make this car seen and be seen, but i am a moddest modder who likes to keep a nice professional look as possible. I am in the market for a oem spoiler, 2012+ tails and ill mod these and ghozt prob. Get with you too cause i want the automation effects, rear diffuser, front stillen lip.

Id also like to add a radar detector i saw a thread that we can wire these up directly. Also want to add 2 small gauges to the left and right of the speedo above the covering into the dash. I think that would look swell compared to the pillars given the airbags. Also i want to add seat cooler to the passenger side and change the button below the hvac. My girls need cooled butts lol. Also, im working on a power shade design for the side windows, kind of like the rear one. The buttons can sit flush on the left and right side of the radioand look pure oem.

Well thats it for now gents, and ladies. Let me know what you all think. Peace out for now.