New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

Hello everybody!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hello everybody!

Hey there everyone! Long time lurker, before recently deciding to join! Name's Max, I'm a highschool student at Western Albemarle in Crozet, Virginia, so nothing really special in the way of cars just yet! I'm the owner of a white 1993 Chevrolet Blazer, however I've been saving up for a bit for a nice 3rd gen! My dad used to own a maroon 1993 Maxima SE, and that's how I got into Maxima's in general!

Sadly that Maxima is long gone, but, even though I know it is cliche, I can still hear it's exhaust note if I think hard enough! Hoping to see some of you guys around!
Old 03-05-2015, 03:31 PM

Old 03-06-2015, 02:57 AM

Welcome! you should consider getting a 4th gen as they are alot more common and just as cheap! I do not know how much more reliable they are than 3rd gens but they are cheap on maitanence and parts! Hope all goes well in your search for a maxima
Old 03-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by bumpypickle
Welcome! you should consider getting a 4th gen as they are alot more common and just as cheap! I do not know how much more reliable they are than 3rd gens but they are cheap on maitanence and parts! Hope all goes well in your search for a maxima
Thank you! I would go for a 4th Gen, just I have some background with 3rd Gens, and although I love the 4th Gen, just I love the 3rd Gen a bit more, enough to make the downfalls of that generation be bested by my passion for it!