New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

Hello Everyone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hello Everyone!!!

Hello all I am new to the Maxima scene. I live in Texas, I have a 2013 Limited 4wd F150 and a 2014 LTZ2 Impala. Wife drives the Impala and I needed something more economical for driving to work. The story starts with me putting a deposit on a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT with 83k miles. I went to go pick it up Tueday in the middle of a storm only to find out that they put someone else in the car the night before and I couldn't buy it. Furious I demanded back my deposit. I strolled further into Houston looking at several dealerships. Talked to a friend who I have bought all my Duramax's from and almost pulled the trigger on a 2013 WRX base. Because they wouldn't work on price @ 22k, I just gave up and headed back south. It was only 1130 so I stopped in at a Toyota Dealership and didn't see but one car that I liked. I almost forgot about it I pulled away when I had to double back and check out what it was. Well now 1200 @ 130 I was pulling away in a 2012 Maxima SV Premium with Tech Pack and 50k miles. I dunno if it was a good deal but the wanted 22k, and I gave 17k. The car is super clean new brakes and rotors and all maintenance done 1 owner. I am in love with it as this is my first Maxima. I have only had muscle cars and was in the import Honda scene. I joined this forum to learn everything I can, I don't leave anything stock ever. I will soon be looking to get the stanced deep dish lowed look, so relying on this forum to read, learn and ask!