New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

From cb7 to 5th gen

Old 11-13-2016, 11:08 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

From cb7 to 5th gen

I started off as a Honda boy and when that came to a end I graduated to a 5th gen and been struggling since the second own 5th gen and still continue to struggle with the third...I'm a new member here's from then till now

Cb7 side view

Front view

Rear view

First 5th gen se

Second 5th g3n

Current 5th gen

Old 11-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

New 5th gen member part 2

So my names Trent aka too the max from Brooklyn ny new member on here my first post was a intro about me gong from Honda to maxima here's a small story about me and my experience with maxima...so I purchased my first maxima in 2015 on November in queens on a late night metallic sherwood green se maxima I fell in love besides the decent on the passenger door this car was flawless and in creditable for months I enjoyed this car because it was able to handle my aggressive driving,,,,long story short one early morning at 6am I was coming down Schenectady however u spell it ave and eastern parkway I was at the light waiting for it to turn green with a large school bus to my passenger side,,,on a regular basis I'm always speeding off at the light before traffic as if the beginning of a race,,,which I been criticized for by my spouse and family but that particular morning I decided I'd drive at the legal limit which is about 25mph ,,,as the light turn green I proceeded like a normal driving citizen as I did the school bus started to get close to my passenger side...I move a little to the left as I passed the local lane and the bus got back in the right lane as I got to the service lane crossing the light the school bus got extremely close connected with the back door of the passenger side of the max and before I knew it I was doing a 180 facing the direction I came from...here's the pics

Axle bent exhuasted droped

Better look

From the rear

The whole side
Old 11-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Well as long as you didn't get the ticket if you're going to get bumped, might as well be by public transportation lol. At least you're ok and as long as their check clears....

Search this Thread