New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

New from NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 09:06 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

New from NJ

Hey all, I just purchased my first Nissan. Its an 02 se with 68k miles and only one previous owner. Got it for a decent price and pulled the trigger based on the mileage. I've always been kind of a Subaru guy. My history with cars in order is 95 civic, 87 Camaro z28, 92 eagle talon tsi, 04 Subaru wrx, 93 Impreza rhd and sti swapped, 99 civic, 07 mazdaspeed 6, 05 saab 9-2x, and now the 02 maxima. So far I've been lurking on here and it seems like a pretty cool community, much like the Subaru community. The only cons of the maxima so far are the ran interior... Its also cloth and the rear fevers had rust repair done with bondo rather than welding in new metal. My plans are tints, wheels, updating accessory lights to led, maybe some springs, a cat back, badgeless grill, and a lip kit aside from maintenance.
Attached Thumbnails New from NJ-img_5519.jpg   New from NJ-img_5534.jpg   New from NJ-img_5535.jpg   New from NJ-img_5536.jpg   New from NJ-img_5537.jpg  

New from NJ-img_5538.jpg   New from NJ-img_5539.jpg