New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

93 SE 1 owner, ****Hole Missouri

Old 05-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

93 SE 1 owner, ****Hole Missouri

hello,
for whatever reason I was suckered into purchasing a 93 SE with 182k and 1 original owner, Auto, White with black interior. All original and granny lady owned. Had to replace the alternator on day 1.
Owned a 98 GXE with over 230k for a short time before the electrical issues burnt me out. Already not too sure why i sunk 1500 into this slightly older problematic car....easily could've bought a much better honda for the money...Now i have to deal with a highly limited market for both mechanical and aesthetically oriented parts...
The good?
Its actually quite clean inside and out, also seems to run through the power band rather well for the miles and age. Other than that, already the electrical issues and the sputtering out when coming to a stop, regardless if its in drive or not, coupled with the harsh shifting (which according to the dealership maintenance files, has been the story since it's been purchased new) is already driving me kind of crazy.

ANYONE feel free to make me feel better about my ridiculously stupid purchase, feel free to have a go...otherwise, if anyone would like to purchase a white 93 SE Auto, feel free to PM.