New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

Excited New Owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 07:02 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Excited New Owner

Just picked up a basically brand new 2017 Pearl White Midnight Edition SR on New Year's Day and am loving it. Decided on the SR after realizing although I love a Sunroof I use it like 3-5 times a year. Getting the Midnight SR saved me the additional cost of the black rims and accents that I really like right out the gate and I also like the interior trim better in the SR for some reason. I was a little disappointed to lose the Memory Seat option and the power adjusting steering column option but other than that I think I will have no regrets. Look forward to learning more about my vehicle and discovering the possibilities on this forum. Already added some additions to the vehicle but due to the frigid weather in the Northeast I have put off installing them. Will take and post pics as soon as warms up a little. So far only added Llumar CTX 15% film all around and Llumar Air 80 on the entire front windshield. Looks great and should do a great job protecting the beautiful leather from fade. Look forward to years of enjoyment here and on the road with my Max SR. Thanks in advance for any and all help I receive here in the future. Happy New Year to all...