Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

FS: HD-DVD's

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 11:06 PM
White_Shadow

FS: HD-DVD's

Hello! I have for sale a few HD-DVD's I know (and you prolly know too) this format has been discontinued but that doesn't mean is not a good format and is great to watch movies on 1080p, so if you have an HD-DVD player and you are interested here they are:

1-Troy: Director's cut
2-Hulk
3-Aeon Flux
4-Charlie and the chocolate factory
5-Black Rain
6-The frighteners
7-Payback: Director's cut
8-Swordfish

All these movies are in mint condition watched once, the cases are excellent, only hulk have a cut on the back and a scratch on the spine (just the case I mean)

Prices:
1 x $15 2 x $28 3 x $40 4 x $50 All for $95 Prices are FIRM with shipping included to the lower 48 states, paypal fees included also, so any questions let me know,

Pict:
Old 04-05-2008, 11:57 PM

It's really sad that HD DVD lost the format war. I own Blu Ray and HD DVD but I personally liked HD DVD more because HD DVD have better movies to choose from. I can't tell the diffenrence in quality, I'm running my blu-ray on HDMI cable and HD DVD on component cable on Samsung LNT4071 and I can't tell the diffrence at all.

I think you should do research before making up the prices. I'm not trying to flame your thread but I really think you should research how much these movies cost brand new online or even Circuit City. I still buy lots of HD DVD movies because they're so cheap. The brand new movies average prices are $10 range but less than $15, Circuit City is clearing it out for half price. I won't post the link of the thread.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:30 AM
White_Shadow

It's true about there's no difference on the formats, both have 1080p and both have great titles, I think is up to the taste of every person, as a computer programmer I would say HD-DVD was a much better format, but as a consumer I like a lot blu-ray, but that's just IMHO.

I know some big online retailers are offering for about $15 a piece, (not $10) even walk-in stores are still over $20 everywhere, and if you do the math I'm pretty much asking $10 a piece because I have to pay for shipping and take paypal fees, so if anyone is local and is willing to pick up for $10 a piece it's ok with me, but taking $10 shipped it's like getting $6 ea which I rather keep them, come on! even regular DVD's cost more than $6

I know if you scratch here and there you might be able to get them for about the same price (not cheaper), but it must be a one time deal, it's not like they are everywhere cheaper than my prices, I do research online and walk-in to every store around me every week so I'm pretty much aware of the prices, anyways I still believe the prices are fine, and I have no rush to sell them if anyone is interested is ok if not I will keep them it's ok too
Old 04-06-2008, 06:42 AM

I'd rather keep them if I were you....this is the site I buy movies from...
http://hddvdboxsets.com/hddvd1-38754...-7-HD_DVD.html movies on this site changes everyday but matter of $1 or $2 and some movies cost about $10 shipped and they are brand new. Check this website and you might end up buy more movies for yourself, some movies are cheap as regular dvds.