Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

FS: Apple iPhone 3G or 3GS padded holder by Proclip

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Got Projectors?

FS: Apple iPhone 3G or 3GS padded holder by Proclip

I've been using ProClip mounts and holders for years now. They are the best I've ever used. Since I've moved on from my iPhone to a Nexus One I have the padded holder for my iPhone up for sale.

This particular model holds an iPhone 3G or 3GS securely. It will include the tilt swivel mount behind it.

This mount is particularly cool, however, because the bottom of it comes apart to mount a Griffin Powerjolt USB/dock cable into the bottom. When installed all you do is slide your iPhone into the mount and the cable is inserted into the dock connector in the bottom of the phone. You can connect the cable to a car charger if you like, or you can do what I did, and run just the USB cable into my headunit so that my iPhone would play music through the car stereo AND charge at the same time.

This does NOT include the Griffin Powerjolt cable. I think you can get the cable and charger on Amazon for like $13 new, probably less used on eBay. The photos I've shown below don't display the cable mounted, but I put one in a picture to try to show where it would go in the void in the bottom of the holder. I've also included a stock photo from the ProClip website as a demo.

Price is set at $30 shipped anywhere in the United States. PayPal only.

Old 04-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Got Projectors?

Update: It's now on eBay. If the Buy It Now price is met I'll include the Griffin Powerjolt USB cable/charger that mounts in the holder.

Of course, the $30 offer (without Powerjolt) for .org members still stands.