Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

FL FS: 350Z, Sentra, Altima, Titan Grounding kits available upon request.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

FS: 350Z, Sentra, Altima, Titan Grounding kits available upon request.

From today to Friday June 6 all grounding kits from my website http://www.sdgrounds.com will be $36.70. I have kits tailored to fit the 3rd Gen VE Maxima all the way up to the 7th Gen; I also, have kits available for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen Altima on special request. All of my kits now are made with 1862 strand 100% Oxygen Free Copper, double crimped and have dual wall adhesive lined shrink wrapped ends. As I build these kits with the highest quality components and care, I have full confidence of their performance and build quality and stand behind them indefinitely. The available colors are Smoke Black and Crimson Red.

As for the benefits of the kit:

This is a list of just what I sell my kits on in regards to benefits. Over the years I have been told of other benefits but I only advertise what I have personally observed. In short better grounding, better signal feed to ECU / CCU, better operating ECU / CCU, better operating car... period. This is especially true for cars over 7 years old when stock grounds have corroded and lost a great deal of their conductivity.

- Higher gas mileage
- Better radio reception
- Faster power windows
- Brighter interior and exterior lights
- Smoother idle
- Faster Rev
- Faster automatic transmission shifts
- Heavy draw electrical accessories like your fan does not cause light dimming or effect your idle in any way.
- Longer alternator life
- Less voltage spikes means aftermarket LEDs will be far less likely to burn out in your car. (Especially protects on start up)
- Aftermarket LEDs will cut all the way off (If you have that problem).
- Made 4 AWG (3x Thicker than 8 Gauge) Audio grade wire and 3M copper terminal ends.
- Comes with all mounting equipment needed and step by step picture instructions.
- In General your car will feel like new in some ways even better than new in others. (Especially the auto shifts)