Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

CAN-Other parting out Subaru Sambar

Old 08-22-2017, 12:19 AM

parting out Subaru Sambar

long shot on here but worth a try to paste it here...

partially parting out a 1991 Subaru Sambar KS4 chassis EN07C/6spd manual with 4x4. originally a company vehicle for Kyoei steel mill. 85,000km. hit on the LF side and has a salvage title now but 100% runs and drives, i imported a newer one myself and am stripping this one. im keeping the engine/carburetor, trans, axles, front struts and driveshafts but the rest is up for grabs. has factory AC which i can part out the compressor, switch, condenser or whatever as well as i dont want to transfer it to my 97. small stuff like gauge cluster etc i will ship but larger stuff like the sides to the bed, seats, right side door assembly are pickup only Edmonton, AB.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:22 AM

no pictures but its the roundeye model like this, left front including the door, bumper, and headlight shroud is completely toast. rest is in good shape, if anyone wants dibs on parts lmk because i will be towing it to my cabin in the bush in a couple months to strip it to the frame

Search this Thread