Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

IL 2003 I35 for sale (Lake County/NW Suburbs)

Old 06-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

*Sold* 2003 I35 for sale (Lake County/NW Suburbs) *SOLD*

This car has been SOLD

Finally
selling my 2003 Infiniti I35 which I picked up from Prebul Infiniti in Chattanooga, TN in Oct 2003. Color is Diamond Graphite Metallic and charcoal interior with 140,000 miles. One owner, clean title.

Asking Price: $1500 - at the very bottom range of KBB value. I recognize that it needs a little mechanical work and I'm motivated as I've bought a replacement vehicle and this is taking up room in my driveway. Cash is strongly preferred, but let me know if you want to use alternative payment methods and we can work something out. No personal checks. Will take money orders, but that will require meeting at a bank location to do the transaction.

Location: Long Grove, IL (near Lake Zurich, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, Arlington Heights)

Contact information: andyrew123 at yahoo or PM me here. Let me know if you have additional questions beyond what I've listed below.

Pictures: IMGUR album is here: https://imgur.com/a/dFh0ASS

Features - Cold Weather Package with heated front/rear seats, steering wheel, and exterior mirrors. Sunshade Package with rear automatic sunshade and sunroof. Homelink and auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass. 17" alloy wheels; tires have approximately 20k miles with 60k mile estimated life. Includes manual, spare tire/jack, original floor mats. Driver/passenger power seats with memory driver seat + auto backup (option for driver's seat to go back when you open the door so you have more room to get in/out). No tears or excessive wear on leather seats. I've done regular oil/filter changes with Valvoline high mileage motor oil. V6 engine sounds great and pulls strong. Structurally sound. Includes 2 keys (buttons are faded, but they work fine).

Mechanical work is required - needs new brake pads/rotors and rear calipers; power steering leak; needs new tie rod end; has a rusted out exhaust flange which I've closed off with a stainless steel butt joint. I'd say critical things are probably the tie rod end and brake work. If you're mechanically inclined and have the tools/space, you could do the work yourself.

Other minor issues - Light on the analog clock doesn't work (common issue). 6 disc CD changer skips and won't consistently play discs (common issue; could easily swap out factory stereo for an aftermarket unit with bluetooth). Two buttons for AC controls don't light up at night. Driver side headlamp is starting to haze. Rust and paint bubbles appearing in a couple spots (driver side rear wheel well, a spot above the driver door), a number of dings and paint chips (usual wear and tear). Usual curb rash on wheels for a car of this age.

Note: This car was involved in a minor accident in 2004. Rear-ended and the bumper cover had to be repaired (patched and painted). No airbags deployed, no frame damage.

Last edited by bluetwo; 06-16-2019 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-15-2019, 09:43 PM

I35

Pm'd

Last edited by blkmax1; 06-15-2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Adding info

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.