Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Video: after the meet video, SCed max, stock and boosted GS400 500HP Supra

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Video: after the meet video, SCed max, stock and boosted GS400 500HP Supra

Here it is what really happened after one of our meets, first run some guy in a Mustang. 2nd runs SCed maxima, 2 runs with the supra who decided to take off before the beeps, na white GS400 and last run a SCed GS400. This is only one of the videos I dont have the rest of the video to consiladate them all into one. There were lots of cars. The very fast group upfront, the medium group which I was in and the rest were somewhere in the rear playing around. Enjoy

right clik save as 20MB file

http://www.turbofedmax.com/videos/ATL-DBmeet.wmv
Old 11-23-2003, 06:18 PM

Wow very nice, i can see where the boost kicks in the s/c now, its way up there compared to your turbo setup. Can't wait to get your kit on!
Old 11-23-2003, 06:26 PM

All you people make me want to do is sell my nitrous and boost the hell outta my motor
Old 11-23-2003, 06:37 PM
UCF Lexus

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Your max is 2 damn fast Jaime

LUKE!!!!! Get some music on that!!
Old 11-23-2003, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by JAY25
Here it is what really happened after one of our meets, first run some guy in a Mustang. 2nd runs SCed maxima, 2 runs with the supra who decided to take off before the beeps, na white GS400 and last run a SCed GS400. This is only one of the videos I dont have the rest of the video to consiladate them all into one. There were lots of cars. The very fast group upfront, the medium group which I was in and the rest were somewhere in the rear playing around. Enjoy

right clik save as 20MB file

http://www.turbofedmax.com/videos/ATL-DBmeet.wmv
WHAT AN AWESOME VIDEO!!! I made a mistake by not going to that meet. It looked very fun. Especially when you and CBR were going at it.

hey Jaime I finally got some springs and strut mounts so when can you put them on for me. I will help you do the back I watched them do it the last time they installed my inserts. We will not have to take the whole thing apart like last time. ????????
Old 11-23-2003, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by KLoWnPR109
All you people make me want to do is sell my nitrous and boost the hell outta my motor

Maximarider: yeah thats the reason I left the Vortech alone. How ever the car is still fast, Fast enough to pull on alot of cars. This set up is pretty nice. After racing two modded mustangs and a modded 350Z, I learned a new word at the light while talking to the mustang passenger. He said "your car Scoots" he was saying it was fast.

Nitrous is awesome but it runs out, thats the only down fall.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:11 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Maximarider: yeah thats the reason I left the Vortech alone. How ever the car is still fast, Fast enough to pull on alot of cars. This set up is pretty nice. After racing two modded mustangs and a modded 350Z, I learned a new word at the light while talking to the mustang passenger. He said "your car Scoots" he was saying it was fast.

Nitrous is awesome but it runs out, thats the only down fall.

Goodjob brotha

Next meet I'll be ready
Old 11-23-2003, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by bags533
Goodjob brotha

Next meet I'll be ready
Me too.

Dixit
Old 11-23-2003, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by BigDogJonx
Me too.

Dixit

Me three...sick of the ugly blue piece of crap I've been working so hard on.

BTW, Jamie your car seems damned strong even w/ 5 good cylinders.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mishap
Me three...sick of the ugly blue piece of crap I've been working so hard on.

BTW, Jamie your car seems damned strong even w/ 5 good cylinders.
Damn forgot about Jeff, that makes it 5.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:08 PM
Old Maxima Legend

fast maximas, video played fine , wasnt able to save it ?
Old 11-23-2003, 10:09 PM

I'll be ready too......

Next time we'll have to go at lower roll speeds so I can use my E-shift. Starting at 65+mph, it only down shifts once like any ol auto does. I got a couple of new goodies since that day too.

I know I'm making excuses for getting walked hard a couple of times, but next time I'll be ready. Even if I gotta pour a little suga in your tank ****.... jk.

You know you're my boy. I'm gonna have to spank you a little to remind you who the top dawg is, but you'll still be my boy.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:29 PM

Ok, Ok....I took my medicine.

I posted the link in the Lexus websites.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:39 AM

Theres no sound? Baddass vid though. Yall make me miss atl.Those stone mountain meets back in the day. The quests to new meets, the roll ins with a big pack of us. I love showing these vids to my friends. They always make fun of me because Im so into the maxima. Well, theyre gonna freak over this one.
Old 11-24-2003, 03:35 AM
www.autotalk.com

Nice Vids Jaime. I think those were the last runs of my SCed max at 7psi. But back to stock feels damn good.

I still dont know about Turbo vs SC debate. I think SCed max @ 10psi is pretty damn equal to a 10psi turbo max plus no blown engines
Old 11-24-2003, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Max4Speed
Nice Vids Jaime. I think those were the last runs of my SCed max at 7psi. But back to stock feels damn good.

I still dont know about Turbo vs SC debate. I think SCed max @ 10psi is pretty damn equal to a 10psi turbo max plus no blown engines

Mishap, I went out this weekend and I only saw like 9.7PSI and I was able to pull on two modded mustangs from a dead stop and a modded 350Z on the freeway. Both mustang guys were pretty cool. The cobra owner said my car was pretty quick. The other told me my car "scoots". Hopefully shadow gets his car up and running and we can go chill at the track like we did last time. This video my cylinder was shot. Bijan GXE told me smoke was coming out of my exhaust pipes pretty bad.

Oss 10PSI is not equal to 9.7 PSI turbo. Turbo is totally different. Theres no way youll pull on a stock GT from a dead stop with a supercharger. From a roll you will but you play catch up. W/turbo boost hits pretty quick and your next to him immediately and keep on pulling.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:18 AM

Jay you ran 13.6 and 13.8 with your supercharger....

a stock GT is right around 14.0......you would pull on him with a SC from a stop...and worse from a roll...

BTW NICE VID>>>>havent seen it in a few days....ha.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:24 AM

nice vids, looks like you are enjoying the turbo life!
Old 11-24-2003, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by luckee2bhere
Jay you ran 13.6 and 13.8 with your supercharger....

a stock GT is right around 14.0......you would pull on him with a SC from a stop...and worse from a roll...

BTW NICE VID>>>>havent seen it in a few days....ha.

trust me I know what I typed. What I meant is the mustang will take off because hes RWD, you will sit there and spin. By the time you catch traction hes half way down the block celebrating. Alot of them cant stand the fact when they see you next to them. They immediately let off. I guess its a V8 thing to let off and not get pulled on. Now at the track, half way down the track, I pull on them. But see what I am saying. They are past half way point and then you catch them and leave them. If your a sh!tty 5 speed driver they are gone. On the freeway you can easily pull on one almost immediately with the supercharger. With a turbo since it spools up top, I catch traction on low end from a dead stop. So I am rolling boost kicks in and I am pulling w/out the low end traction issue.

Hal, I dont know how the fck you catch traction with that T3 setup. As you can see I still have alot to learn about different turbos and the way they spool up. I chose this setup since I knew it would not be like the SCer and boost just the way I want it. For street setup.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:23 AM
www.autotalk.com

In 4 months I had the SC, I only spun ONCE. I did run a stock GT from dead stop pulled on him rite from the stop. The only time I burnt rubber was when I wanted to literally. That made me wonder because all these people I have talked to said that they had traction problems. I guess EVO5s are the best rims for SC maxes :-D
Old 11-24-2003, 09:39 AM

In 4 months I had the SC, I only spun ONCE. I did run a stock GT from dead stop pulled on him rite from the stop. The only time I burnt rubber was when I wanted to literally. That made me wonder because all these people I have talked to said that they had traction problems. I guess EVO5s are the best rims for SC maxes :-D

Yes you are correct heavy wheels are sweet for take off. Theyll eventually hurt you throught the rest of the power band. Remember when I ran you when I had my supercharger I instantly pulled on you. Thats courtesy of the lighter wheels from a roll.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:14 PM

Nice job against that Mustang. I bet you surprised the heck out of him.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:24 PM
OT n00bs FTMFCSL

Heh heh...you pretty much a$$-raped that GT...

Poor guy thought he had an easy family car kill...
Old 11-24-2003, 04:43 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

GT =

WTF is with letting off EVERY time?

So....

What's the Supra run?
Old 11-24-2003, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by IceY2K1
GT =

WTF is with letting off EVERY time?

So....

What's the Supra run?

Michael happy late birthday. I am so sorry
I have ran alot of mustangs lately Ran 2 this past saturday. Cobras more then anything, since thats the most popular car out here.

Mustang GT

The supra run, I told him on the third beep. Beep Beep and he takes off. I was like WTF dude I mean can we take off at the same time. 2nd run Beep and he takes off, I was like man fck that dude he has way more HP/torque then I do, 500's. Whats with taking off. Is he nervous that Ill spool up before him? I dunno, I dont care. He still pull on me regardless. I just cant stand people that are unfair. Ill get a rematch and pull one of his numbers lets see how it feels to get pulled on while not been ready!
Old 11-24-2003, 06:55 PM
Banned

Michael happy late birthday. I am so sorry
I have ran alot of mustangs lately Ran 2 this past saturday. Cobras more then anything, since thats the most popular car out here.

Mustang GT

The supra run, I told him on the third beep. Beep Beep and he takes off. I was like WTF dude I mean can we take off at the same time. 2nd run Beep and he takes off, I was like man fck that dude he has way more HP/torque then I do, 500's. Whats with taking off. Is he nervous that Ill spool up before him? I dunno, I dont care. He still pull on me regardless. I just cant stand people that are unfair. Ill get a rematch and pull one of his numbers lets see how it feels to get pulled on while not been ready!
nice video jay. hope to see ya around in a few weeks when i'm done with my project
Old 11-25-2003, 05:56 PM
Handsome

Originally Posted by KLoWnPR109
Keep your nitrous, just add boost

I'm keeping this one and adding N20, and after it is done I will turbo the next one which will serve as my daily driver for a while. You guy's have sold me on the turbo in this forum.

For a domestic owner that guy in the mustange is the BIGGEST ricer. Taking off when he is in your blind spot and then letting off short of you pulling him

Great Vids, keep them coming!!
Old 11-25-2003, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Street Reeper
Keep your nitrous, just add boost

I'm keeping this one and adding N20, and after it is done I will turbo the next one which will serve as my daily driver for a while. You guy's have sold me on the turbo in this forum.

For a domestic owner that guy in the mustange is the BIGGEST ricer. Taking off when he is in your blind spot and then letting off short of you pulling him

Great Vids, keep them coming!!

that is some ricer *** **** your right. Fck em, I dont care. He wanted a piece I gave him a piece. That was not even a 1/4 of a block. Hell get owned no matter what. I know I have ran a EVO on that same strip and he pulled on me and kept going a bit longer and I pulled on him right back.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:21 PM
350 Detroit Muscle

Awesome video. Got some more?
Old 11-26-2003, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ammi
Awesome video. Got some more?
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=265917

see the bottom of the pages below with numbers go thru each page and youll find many.
Old 11-26-2003, 06:46 AM
350 Detroit Muscle

sweet. thanks and love your car!
Old 11-27-2003, 12:33 PM
3.0HO

Wow you destroyed that white lexus big time. Not even close!

Old 11-27-2003, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by 3.0HO
Wow you destroyed that white lexus big time. Not even close!

that car is bone stock! that was a friendly race with 1sicklex. I let him count down and then we both took off at the same time.
Old 11-27-2003, 12:35 PM
3.0HO

that car is bone stock! that was a friendly race with 1sicklex. I let him count down and then we both took off at the same time.

Ah I've seen him post in a number of boards. He got spanked.

That dude in the 350 got both his doors ripped off by the two maximas. That was hillarious. Poor guy trying to floss in his new sports car too.

Old 11-27-2003, 12:47 PM

To all and Jaime, Im going to have to take the video down. I got almost 500 downloads on this and my bandwidth got chewed up. If yall want to see it, download it now and save it, Im going to take the video down tonight.

Dixit
Old 11-27-2003, 02:02 PM

Ah I've seen him post in a number of boards. He got spanked.

That dude in the 350 got both his doors ripped off by the two maximas. That was hillarious. Poor guy trying to floss in his new sports car too.

We had hit a bit of traffic and this silver 350Z pulls up next to me and he speeds up. He slows down and does it again. I told my brother make him part of the video too. By that time Max4speed had caught up and he looks at both us and starts to laugh. In the next couple of secs after he punches it, it was no longer funny. Man that was a great meet

okay folks thats all! video has been taken down by the site owner!
Old 11-27-2003, 05:29 PM
www.autotalk.com

That was my last run before I took off the SC. I hope I dont run into that 350z again :-D

But then again people in atlanta think mine and jay25s cars are same so its all good :-)
Old 11-27-2003, 07:12 PM

That was my last run before I took off the SC. I hope I dont run into that 350z again :-D

But then again people in atlanta think mine and jay25s cars are same so its all good :-)

But your car has the bling ting factor and my doesn't. Let me get that harness so I can run it thru the car since I just pulled my motor off
Old 11-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Custom User Title

Link doesnt work for me?
Old 11-28-2003, 06:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ImStockBaby
Link doesnt work for me?

hmm......

Quick Reply: Video: after the meet video, SCed max, stock and boosted GS400 500HP Supra