Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Englishtown

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 10:05 AM

Englishtown

i was just wondering how many of you are in driving distance of englishtown.. i have a couple of non-maxima owners, who want to set-up a wed meet when it opens for some friendly A$$ whippings. they have some serious but beatable stuff..they just dont think that maximas are fast.. they usually like to bet on how bad they will whup ya.
on the low i dont plan on getting whupped. to old for that.. anyway i know i can at least count on org. members morpheus 17, 190hpkiller,
and my little brother who also has a 1996 maxima five speed to join me. if anybody else is interested i'll keep post when its actually going down..i believe its twenty dollars for as many runs as you can get in
Old 02-02-2004, 12:17 PM

i live close to englishtown i race at raceway park all the time got a 96 pearl white run 14.6 and ill drop cash on races
Old 02-02-2004, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by 96 N/A Max
i live close to englishtown i race at raceway park all the time got a 96 pearl white run 14.6 and ill drop cash on races
thats what i'm saying.. and its some good old fashion **** talking, humor
and speed.. so i guess you'll be there when the time comes to represent for the max...
Old 02-03-2004, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by C MAX
i was just wondering how many of you are in driving distance of englishtown.. i have a couple of non-maxima owners, who want to set-up a wed meet when it opens for some friendly A$$ whippings. they have some serious but beatable stuff..they just dont think that maximas are fast.. they usually like to bet on how bad they will whup ya.
on the low i dont plan on getting whupped. to old for that.. anyway i know i can at least count on org. members morpheus 17, 190hpkiller,
and my little brother who also has a 1996 maxima five speed to join me. if anybody else is interested i'll keep post when its actually going down..i believe its twenty dollars for as many runs as you can get in

When are you thinking of setting up a time to run it??? I will be more than willing if its in a month or so.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Julio
When are you thinking of setting up a time to run it??? I will be more than willing if its in a month or so.
i think they open up next month, so anytime after that..
Old 02-03-2004, 06:09 AM
JET Speed Lab

no offense... but dropping cash with a 14.6 car? Better hope your racing a stock civic.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by ToYLeT902
no offense... but dropping cash with a 14.6 car? Better hope your racing a stock civic.
thats the whole point, they dont even think we can do that.. if you dont own a maxima they assume our cars are in the high 15's..
i know some people who really dog out our max's and call them jap crap
when i talk about the things available for our cars, they say most if it is a waste of time.. i have read and done a lot with mine and i know for a fact .. certain things work ,and some don't.. but i think with all the info here we can shock a lot of them.. also for the most part these guys will give up a fair edge just to try and seem unbeatable. but if you have the ***** and take them up on it .. you will find out you just might win..also
most of the guys just do it for the bragging right not for money.. because we try to make this a day of fun and pleasure.. and to show off what ever you have..
Old 02-03-2004, 07:47 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i had a guy race me for 20$ in an auto svt contour and i smoked that thing by 7 or 8 cars from 0 to his 120mph governer he had no idea what my car ran but he sure knew after that

your very very right i dont think one person ive talked to had any idea that my car would be in the 14's
Old 02-03-2004, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by ToYLeT902
i have a secret lol 14.6 is n/a
Old 02-04-2004, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by 96 N/A Max
i have a secret lol 14.6 is n/a
14.6 IS A GOOD TIME FOR THESE GUYS, THEY'RE NOT EXPECTING THAT.. THATS PRETTY QUICK FOR N/A.. SO THE MORE YOU BRING FROM THAT POINT THE BETTER.. LAST TIME I RAN I WAS AT 14.7 AND TOOK A LOT OF THEM BY SURPRISE.. GOT A FEW HONDA FRIENDS WHO THINK THEY RULE... JUST MAKE SURE ITS RUNNING GOOD WHEN ITS TIME TO BOOGIE, HOPEFULLY SOON..