Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Also Need!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 08:16 AM

Also Need!!!!!!!!!

I need to find where to buy a gauge pod for the a pillar in my 00 Max would like a 1 or 2 mount. I also need to know where to get pulleys for the S/C and what I need to do to use the different pulleys?? Also where can I go to donate to this website???
Old 12-09-2004, 08:25 AM

I have a 3.33 pulley and a 6:1 FMU for sale. Look a couple of posts down and you will see it. They are for a 4th gen but I think the supercharger pulleys are the same, someone correct me if I am wrong. As for the gauge pod, look on www.customenterprise.com I got one for my 4th gen they might have one for the 5th gen.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:27 AM
A couple of Blaxxx's? Lawls.

the two pulleys are the same, the 3.33 pulley is the next one down. it would probably be a good one to keep for stock injectors, it gives you a little bit more psi and will not harm your stock injectors. just remember it take a little while to take the s/c bracket on and off (like 2-4 hours if you know what youre doing)

the custom enterprise pad is pretty good, you can get a three gauge pod. I would suggest boost, egt and fp, do bother with a narrowband a/f, but if you want to swap the egt for a wideband o2, that would be a worthy purchase.

from talking with you on aim, it seems that you know your stuff, but you are just new to this platform. once all your issues get worked out, i'm sure you and your wife are going to love the car!

how is everything else with it? is the sound system alright?