Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

What else do i need? thanks for looking

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 04:27 PM

What else do i need? thanks for looking

Hey guys I will be receiving my v 2 next Thursday. I have been reading the sticky's, printed the direction to install. I have just one ? what else do I NEED to do to my car the kit is complete it is also coming with an fmu. I already change my plugs to iridium(for nitrous which I never installed) I also have a ypipe. I will be buying a trany cooler and changing to synthetic fluid. I all ready run synthetic in the engine.Is there anything else I might NEED fuelpump,fuel computer,gages,chip,are they necessary. Thanks in advance. I will post before and after dyno results and 1/4 mile times as soon as I am done.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:45 PM

Most of us with Forced Induction use NGK copper plugs. I would say to put on a smaller pulley before you install the blower to save you a little time down the road. You will need to upgrade your exhaust so that you can flow more air and get more power. You can't hold all of the power with a stock clutch either so.. A walbro fuel pump is a good thing to have. A boost gauge is nice, lets you know when you have a vaccum leak or car is not making max boost Good luck