Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Pic needed Stillen V2 Tensioner Bracket

Old 03-15-2017, 09:32 AM

Pic needed Stillen V2 Tensioner Bracket

As most already know the Stillen S/C kit is no longer produced and so are the misc parts to install.

Im looking for a V2 tensioner bracket and pulley for a V2 S/C Kit. Its like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

So I'm hoping I can maybe modify the OEM tensioner but I need a pic of the Stillen tensioner bracket to get a idea of how it would look.

Only pics I found online was from the actual V2 S/C installation instructions but it was installed on the motor.

If anyone has a V2 kit not installed and could snap a few pics of the bracket itself with out the adjust rod, washer, spacer and pulley that would be awesome.

Thanks

OEM Tensioner Bracket
V2 Plate, V2 Tensioner Bracket and Custom metal pulleys.
Pic from original Stillen V2 install instructions.

​​

Last edited by vingodine; 03-15-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Blown

PM stillenmaxima, he had some copies made of my bracket, and I believe he was selling them. But I don't know if he has any left.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Black Lion

Not sure what youre looking to do but I bought Stillen Maximas V1 SC using a V2 plate which I never used since I had already bought Mattys V1 plate and starter kit, used that instead.

The stock tensioner stays the same from what I can remember and it doesnt need to be modified if Im not mistaken.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by cardana24
PM stillenmaxima, he had some copies made of my bracket, and I believe he was selling them. But I don't know if he has any left.
Thanks, I will give that a try.

Originally Posted by maxprivate
Not sure what youre looking to do but I bought Stillen Maximas V1 SC using a V2 plate which I never used since I had already bought Mattys V1 plate and starter kit, used that instead.

The stock tensioner stays the same from what I can remember and it doesnt need to be modified if Im not mistaken.
Well, I had bought a S/C 4th gen Auto a few years ago and eventually I removed the S/C kit and sold the car. I planned to install it on my 5 speed Maxima after I did maintenance, and mods.

Well, now the time has come to prepare/research/study for the re-install on my 5 speed and I failed to realize that the V2 plate uses a modified stock tensioner bracket along with a smaller pulley and a spacer/insert. I thought it was all stock and didn't notice when I removed it and left all that on the auto max I sold.

So I have a V2 plate, V2 S/C, all bolts, and the rest of the kit.

I am missing the modified stock tensioner bracket, insert/spacer and tensioner pulley.

The V1 plate uses the stock tensioner as is unmodified but with a different pulley as well.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:07 PM

I was able to find this pic which is exactly what I need.

I went to the jy to grab a stock tensioner bracket to compare and see if i can come up with something if all other options fail.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:12 PM

And a side by side pic i found of the modified (left), and OEM unmodified (right)
Old 06-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Picture in post #5 was taken by yours truly. Good luck finding the parts you need.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:01 AM

ther are 2 guys on the FB group My5th gen selling parts Vlad and Chris Cruz
Old 06-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Got Retrofit?

Pic #6 is mine. OP must be Josh lol

I have a template of that tensioner that I took before I sold the kit. I actually sold it to someone in Cali so maybe you can bug them and make a copy
Old 11-04-2017, 09:13 AM

I've got the bracket you need pictures of. I just bought my v2 supercharger.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:49 AM

so thank you very much for infos

Search this Thread