Tires and Wheels Rubber, and lots of rubber in all kinds of sizes. What do you use when it's freezing? What do you use when it's hot? You want sticky rubbers? How about rubbers that will last a long time? Find your perfect rubber in here.

pics of the max on 21s?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Former Vendor

pics of the max on 21s?

does anybody still have the pics of that white 4th gen on 21"s?

p.s. don't waste your breath telling me how weak big rims are.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:45 PM

dear god can you fit rims that big on??
Old 02-11-2004, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by skiboarder72
dear god can you fit rims that big on??
i think you could but only if you had those rubberband thin tires on and I doubt it would be drivable. but they'd fit
Old 02-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Former Vendor

smallest size 21" tires you can buy are 245/35 which have a bigger sidewall than most people have on 18"s, and they require modification. i just need a refresher on how they look, so i can decide what i'm gonna do.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Banned

they don't fit without modification..largest i know of is 20s...
Old 02-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Banned

its real
Old 02-11-2004, 07:23 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

what size are those?
Old 02-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Banned

uhhh 21" as the title says
Old 02-11-2004, 07:35 PM

they look so so so rediculous on our cars. BARF
Old 02-11-2004, 07:39 PM

u could barely c the rotors heh
Old 02-11-2004, 07:51 PM
ABK

Gay!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 08:04 PM

interesting......

i like 18s lowered better
Old 02-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Custom User Title...

imo, anything bigger than 19's on a max doesn't look right. i can't even imagine the ride quality...
Old 02-11-2004, 10:27 PM

i always thought those were 20s on that car. at least thats what i heard
Old 02-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

geez...i have 19's on my ride and those look freggin huge. I wonder what kind of times at the track you can run with those? 16.00@93...hehehe
Old 02-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor

thanks skiwalka for the pics. they are 21"s for sure (the old post had the tire shot). as for 1/4 mile time... who cares? buy an ss or a 'vette if you wanna go fast. as for the ride, the tires have as big or bigger sidewall than what y'all are ridin on 19"s.

as for all of y'all who felt the need to make this simple post excessivly long with your negative comments, go ask your girl if bigger is better. if she says no, shes just sparing your feelings.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by BLACKonBLACK98
as for all of y'all who felt the need to make this simple post excessivly long with your negative comments, go ask your girl if bigger is better. if she says no, shes just sparing your feelings.
ha ha ha heh...
Old 02-13-2004, 02:53 AM

What a wankstain... they look like crap dude. Its just like one of those cars with a curly big wing, purple paint, green neons and a fart can muffler.

You can smell the curry a mile off.
Old 02-14-2004, 05:46 PM

thanks skiwalka for the pics. they are 21"s for sure (the old post had the tire shot). as for 1/4 mile time... who cares? buy an ss or a 'vette if you wanna go fast. as for the ride, the tires have as big or bigger sidewall than what y'all are ridin on 19"s.

LOL Bigger is not always better. You see what happened to the Ford Excursion (it got the axe.) And I can't forget about the fact that "most" women will tell you anyone bigger than 7 or 8 inches is too big for them to enjoy. Which means that don't climax when having sex with this endowed guy. Which mean they avoid sex with him and run to a guy thats packing the "just right" equipment (6-8"). Most women who like em big are chick with train tunnels that can slide a baseball bat in and out without flinching.(strippers) Or those who are soo loose a chain could not keep them tight (a ***** or prostitute.) Lets keep it real.

Look man, noone is dissing your style. But be for real with yourself. (Don't worry about what we think) One of the reasons you want 21" chrome wheels on a 4th generation Maxima is because right now in the world of rap and flossing (overcompensated materialism), Big wheels are cool. (take for example all these cat buying old *** Impala's and Caprices to put 20,21,22,23, even 24 inch wheels on and ride around thinking they are cool and are showing they got money, when in reality they look stupid and appear worse than a Joe Dirt redneck or a Fast and Furious ricer.)

Yes Dubs look good on a Q45, LS430, or any Benz, SUV, or Bimmer. (those are big car which should have big wheels) But not on a mid size Maxima. I have an 2002 I35 (bigger than your ride) and 20" wheels would appear TOOO BBBIIIGGG on my car (no matter what kind of finish.) And aside from oversized looks (which only mount to part of the reason to not waste your time on them.) you should also think about your car's ***.

Seriously, the bigger the wheel the more you can look forward to having all types of mechanical problems. (From the CV joints, brakes, and rotors all the way down to your Axles, springs, struts, and transmission.) Bigger wheels are going to be heavy (unless you buy forge wheels which are usually lightweight and very expensive.) An average 21" wheels is sure to weigh up to about 45lbs per wheel. Thats damn near 200 extra pounds added on your car to pull when you drive it. (not good for the tranny at all.)

I could go on by getting all technical, but I won't. Fact is fact, its all up to you. If you plan on buying another car in the next few months from buying your 21 inchers then hey, go for it. If you are only wanting to have it as a show car for sponsors at this years street wars events then, its all good. If you have another car (or two) and won't be riding your Maxima with 21" wheels daily then, thats aight I guess. But you don't strike me as a moron who does dumb things outside of the three logical reason I named above. So I figure you would not want to tear up your Maxima.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Those look ridiculous. Nice splash guards too.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:51 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

it looks gay. why even do it?
Old 02-14-2004, 11:30 PM

that is so unattractive i can not believe my eyes. there is only 2 reasons i could think to do it:

1. To see if you can
2. It's a rapper's car
Old 02-15-2004, 08:46 AM
350 Detroit Muscle

too big for a Maxima
Old 02-15-2004, 11:00 AM
SLOW

Is having a retardedly big nose better than a normal nose? Is having big dumbo ears better than having normal ears? How about having a big black eye, is that better than having a small black eye? Didn't think so. 21s suck, 20s suck, 19s are pushing it. Wheel size doesn't have anything to do with ***** size, infact its most likely a compensation thing. Thanks and please drive through.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:24 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by gqmac2
Look man, noone is dissing your style. But be for real with yourself. (Don't worry about what we think) One of the reasons you want 21" chrome wheels on a 4th generation Maxima is because right now in the world of rap and flossing (overcompensated materialism), Big wheels are cool. (take for example all these cat buying old *** Impala's and Caprices to put 20,21,22,23, even 24 inch wheels on and ride around thinking they are cool and are showing they got money, when in reality they look stupid and appear worse than a Joe Dirt redneck or a Fast and Furious ricer.)
ok, let's be real with ourselves... "GQ mac", is it? next point...

since you like assuming so much, let's assume that i own a buisness named 20somethingwheels.com, let's assume that our slogan is "Specializing In Rims and Tires 20" and larger", and let's assume that the 21"s i'm comtemplating are black , not chrome.

i do plan on buying another car. box impala on 23's with a crate 350, so whether you knew it or not your "they" and "them" is me. no hard feelings though. just consider what you think as flossing, faking, and fantasies is very real to some people.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:19 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

nice.....at least its different.......
Old 02-18-2004, 11:34 PM

does anybody still have the pics of that white 4th gen on 21"s?

p.s. don't waste your breath telling me how weak big rims are.

what part of "don't waste your breath telling me how weak big rims are" do you guys not understand? if he wants to put 21s on then so be it.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:14 AM
living out of a maxima...

Originally Posted by -=PK=-Maxima
what part of "don't waste your breath telling me how weak big rims are" do you guys not understand? if he wants to put 21s on then so be it.
people on this board are unbelievable... I especially like the dissertation supplied by gqmac2
Old 02-19-2004, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by -=PK=-Maxima

And if I want to tell him that it looks retarded, so be it. If you post gay **** like putting your Max on 21"s, you will get flamed, regardless of whether or not you put a disclaimer on the thread asking not to be flamed.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by JeffesonM
people on this board are unbelievable... I especially like the dissertation supplied by gqmac2
Your welcome. BTW, that was not a dissertation. It was a advision. But to be more blount (Since you obviously didn't catch the message), nothing in my reply stated he is wasting his time. Reread the second and last paragraphs. Its obvious you spoke before really understanding it so all is forgotten. (The tip off should have been that now one else ran in agreeance with my statement because they were telling him he is wasting his time.

Old 02-19-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm needing a caw

If you own a business that deals with this, how come you don't already have some blingity 21" rims? Much less ask for pics.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:58 AM

ok, let's be real with ourselves... "GQ mac", is it? next point...

since you like assuming so much, let's assume that i own a buisness named 20somethingwheels.com, let's assume that our slogan is "Specializing In Rims and Tires 20" and larger", and let's assume that the 21"s i'm comtemplating are black , not chrome.

i do plan on buying another car. box impala on 23's with a crate 350, so whether you knew it or not your "they" and "them" is me. no hard feelings though. just consider what you think as flossing, faking, and fantasies is very real to some people.
First, you should not try to make jokes when you are not familiar with the background. My screen name means something. My actual nick name is "MAC". And since I was old enough to buy my own clothing, I am dressed with class (you know like models.) So ladies took to calling me gq (since mac makes them feel they are complementing me being a pimp) Therefore, its the real deal. But in the spirit of cracks, "BlackonBlack98" whats that about. Are you down with Black on Black violence since 98? (See how stupid that sounded, its about the same with your lame joke.) Moving right along.

Now since we are past that garbage, lets get to the juicy facts. What I stated is not an assumption. Its been proven so that you should know being that you own a wheel shop and all (lets say right.) What other items do you sell besides 20+chrome wheels? (Let me guess taillamps, mufflers, intakes, body kits, lightweight wheels, etc.) You do realize those items became a "main stream" phenomenon because of Fast and Furious. Before that only the "real street racers and show car owners" were purchasing these items. Why did it blow up? Because people thought is was "cool". Which is one reason the word "rice" is thrown around so much.

Now as far as "they, them" (I am involved in that too) Thats right, I am black brother. So its not a race thing but a style thing. Thats why I can honestly say my statement. You should know for yourself why 20+ wheels are making such a roar. (Again, I like BIG WHEELS, but not on a car that the wheels make look like ****.) People think it looks cool. If a movie or something in our society were to happen that caused people to look at BIG WHEELS as heavy, ugly, or even not cool, 20somethingwheels.com and mostly everyone that sells BIG wheels would be out of business. Besides, facts are facts, and you can't argue with that. 21's on a Maxima or any car thats not designed for will surely **** up the motor and tranny. Just like it ****s up the old Impalas and Caprices that "They, Them" put on the car. (Have you ever seen anyone have BIG wheels on those cars for more than a few months???) Again, no disrespect but these are things you should seriously know about if you plan on keeping a sucessful business.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:36 AM

Your welcome. BTW, that was not a dissertation. It was a advision. But to be more blount (Since you obviously didn't catch the message), nothing in my reply stated he is wasting his time. Reread the second and last paragraphs. Its obvious you spoke before really understanding it so all is forgotten. (The tip off should have been that now one else ran in agreeance with my statement because they were telling him he is wasting his time.

Actually I didn't read any of your "advision" because I couldn't care less what it says. It was pretty clear that none of your many paragraphs contained pictures of Maximas on 21's, so as far as this thread is concerned, your comments are worthless (as are mine, I might add). I'm sure you have lots of interesting reflections on society and why people want big blingin' chrome wheels, but that's not what BLACKonBLACK98 was asking for.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by JeffesonM
Actually I didn't read any of your "advision" because I couldn't care less what it says. It was pretty clear that none of your many paragraphs contained pictures of Maximas on 21's, so as far as this thread is concerned, your comments are worthless (as are mine, I might add). I'm sure you have lots of interesting reflections on society and why people want big blingin' chrome wheels, but that's not what BLACKonBLACK98 was asking for.
That being the case, why would you reply to MY post in the first place???
Old 02-19-2004, 11:46 AM

That being the case, why would you reply to MY post in the first place???
I didn't, I replied to the post by -=PK=-Maxima.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor

i felt like this got enough discussion the first time the thread came around, but apparently not. i like big wheels. the reasons i don't already own 21's is because i am young and trying to start a buisness. i understand that some people feel that their views are so right that they are personally responsble for determining whats cool and whats gay. i also understand that there is a limit before you're overboard. i wanted these pics so i could decide if 21" were too big. in my opinion the car looks good. why don't y'all bight your tongue for a minute, let me buy the stupid rims, then take an honest look at it and judge for yourself? key word being "yourself". if you don't like something, disregard it and move on.

as far as what else i sell... right now nothing. but you can't really think that fast and the furious started all of this. cars have always been modded, and fads come and go. maybe big wheels, loud systems, bright lights, etc. will not be cool tommorrow. oh well. i'll either adapt, or stay stuck in my ways and say that anybody who goes with the new hot s**t is gay and has no taste.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:36 PM

i felt like this got enough discussion the first time the thread came around, but apparently not. i like big wheels. the reasons i don't already own 21's is because i am young and trying to start a buisness. i understand that some people feel that their views are so right that they are personally responsble for determining whats cool and whats gay. i also understand that there is a limit before you're overboard. i wanted these pics so i could decide if 21" were too big. in my opinion the car looks good. why don't y'all bight your tongue for a minute, let me buy the stupid rims, then take an honest look at it and judge for yourself? key word being "yourself". if you don't like something, disregard it and move on.

as far as what else i sell... right now nothing. but you can't really think that fast and the furious started all of this. cars have always been modded, and fads come and go. maybe big wheels, loud systems, bright lights, etc. will not be cool tommorrow. oh well. i'll either adapt, or stay stuck in my ways and say that anybody who goes with the new hot s**t is gay and has no taste.
And now you see why most people here say what they say.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor

my point exactly.
Old 02-19-2004, 07:31 PM

take an honest look at it and judge for yourself?
Ummmmmm.....we see the above pics. Those rims look terrible.

i am young.
I'm not surprised. No flame intended. It just seems like gigantic wheels are considered "cool" in the 16-24 age group.
Old 02-19-2004, 07:40 PM
350 Detroit Muscle

I look for practicality; 21s are not practical.

Quick Reply: pics of the max on 21s?