Tires and Wheels Rubber, and lots of rubber in all kinds of sizes. What do you use when it's freezing? What do you use when it's hot? You want sticky rubbers? How about rubbers that will last a long time? Find your perfect rubber in here.

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 08:04 AM

Need help

Have an 03 altima. Replaced stock 17's with maxima 19's. I broke the locking lug on the front passenger tire. I had to go to the dealership today, so they got it off. Problem is I messed up the key. My question is where is the cheapest place to get another set of locking lugs and a key?

Thanks
Old 03-15-2010, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Weaver
Have an 03 altima. Replaced stock 17's with maxima 19's. I broke the locking lug on the front passenger tire. I had to go to the dealership today, so they got it off. Problem is I messed up the key. My question is where is the cheapest place to get another set of locking lugs and a key?

Thanks
Discount auto parts, Autozone, or if you want the factory ones, the dealer.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:46 AM

Just go to an independent tire shop and get a lock set, some of them usually sell them for like $10 to $20 for a set depending on who you deal with.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:27 AM

agree with d1max that's were I got mines autozone dealer is more money for no reason and if u think about it even if u have a locking lug and someone who knew what their doing can still get them off its just going to strip them a lot happen to my cousin friend came back and saw his car on 4 bricks