New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

6thGen New owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

6thGen New owner

Yo yo yo, wassup.

Joining the maxima community as the previous car (07 Acura TL) was totalled while parallel parked (hit by objects flying off a trailer crazy story haha) This caused $7800 in damages which state farm claimed as a total loss, repairs would have been extensive (L/R rear suspension and cross arms, bodywork etc.)

So here I am now with a 2007 Obsidian Black Maxima SE. The car is bone stock with most options I believe the only thing the car doesn't have is navigation. 80,000 miles on the clock at the moment, I'm still doing some research on the forums but open to any suggestions or ideas, here's what I have in store.. will try to come back and make a new thread with progress. Thanks for having me here, can't wait to contribute and check out some of the other cars. Here's a list of some mods I have in store.

1. Cmod grill (ordered)

2. 20" Niche Misano Black not 100% sure on dimensions and offset, wheel rub etc., I am still doing extensive research before I make this purchase, but I am also looking at 19" Niche Verona as well as these 19" Rohana RC10 Black any suggestions on wheel selection or what to stay away from is appreciated.

3. Spyder Crystal Headlights

4. Undecided between the Black IPCW or Red IPCW LED tails, my first thoughts on this is because the car is black I'm leaning towards the black

This is all I have in store at the moment but will more than likely update some other portions of the car the more I search and research some others on here. I will try to post a new thread with progress for anyone to see although I'm sure most have already done and seen everything! Looking forward to any input and checking out other members cars.
Previous car... no pics of the new one yet
Name:  Ew60fqG.png
Views: 4
Size:  899.6 KB