1st & 2nd Generation Maxima (1981-1984 and 1985-1988) Learn more and share information about the 1st and 2nd Generation Maximas.

New Pics.............

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

New Pics.............

I know that this is a Maxima forum and I know that I supposed to be talking about maximas, but I just want you guys to see the 320i I now own. It is at http://members.cardomain.com/gundamwzero . While you are there looking, please pay Lil' Nismo her final respects and vote for her, she have done exceptionally well for a 17 yr. old car, driving from coast to coast. The 320i starts on pg 10

.........and thanx for voting for her!!!!!!!!

By the way, when I get back to the States, I WILL find another 86 Maxima and finish what I started, Sarin!!!!!

So you better hurry up and get fast..... cause ima commin'!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 11:28 AM

Re: New Pics.............

Originally posted by GundamWZero
I know that this is a Maxima forum and I know that I supposed to be talking about maximas, but I just want you guys to see the 320i I now own. It is at http://members.cardomain.com/gundamwzero . While you are there looking, please pay Lil' Nismo her final respects and vote for her, she have done exceptionally well for a 17 yr. old car, driving from coast to coast. The 320i starts on pg 10

.........and thanx for voting for her!!!!!!!!

By the way, when I get back to the States, I WILL find another 86 Maxima and finish what I started, Sarin!!!!!

So you better hurry up and get fast..... cause ima commin'!!!
Not bad...

I still wish Lil'Nis was closer to me...I'd like to buy the car...I got a good engine, just needs to be freshened up a bit, to drop right in...ARGH!

Not that I could afford the car at this time, anyway...
Old 06-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Nice ride man!! She is sweeet!!