3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Well Somebody Broke Into My Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 07:39 AM

Well Somebody Broke Into My Car

Some dik-head broke into my car last night and only took my faceplate. They broke my passenger side window. So now I have to get another window and then pay the guy to tint one window . If I catch this azzhole Im going to go to jail.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:43 AM

Re: Well Somebody Broke Into My Car

Man im sorry to hear that, thats wierd taht they only took your faceplate... they probably dont know how to get the whole unit out. there are really stupid people out there... sorry to hear about.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:20 AM

Re: Re: Well Somebody Broke Into My Car

Originally posted by Turbo91max
Man im sorry to hear that, thats wierd taht they only took your faceplate... they probably dont know how to get the whole unit out. there are really stupid people out there... sorry to hear about.

Yeah they must have been stupid because I had my cd book on my seat with over 300 cds and my bookbag had like $150 it and they didnt touch anything else. But they werent that stupid because I think that they knew not to open the door or else the "so called" factory alarm would have gone off because as soon as I opened the door the horn started beeping.
Old 04-24-2003, 10:15 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Dang... sorry to hear about that. But don't go to jail over it. I know you're peeved, but I guess it's hard for me to tell you "hey, don't whup that person's azz when/if you find them", when I'm on the outside of the situation looking in.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:16 PM

couple kids broke into my girlfriends jeep a few months ago. they slahed the canvas top, then unlocked the door. they took out the radio, like 2 cd binders, and a 12 pack of pepsi. we came home, right as they were exiting her car. saw me pull up a few cars away started running, dropped the face plate then hopped into their trans-am. saw a school parking sticker hanging from their mirror, went to the highschool the next day, busted in their window took everything back. the idiots never took the **** out of their car. gotta love a couple of teenage kids trying to be cool and rip off cars.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:20 PM

Yup, must be some amateurs, i.e. just some ******** that don't have respect for other people's property.

My friend's car just broken into about a week ago too. The scoundrels just took a CD case, admittedly with lots of CDs. My friend's custom and extensive audio setup was untouched!
Old 04-24-2003, 03:23 PM

Originally posted by NismoDrew91SE
couple kids broke into my girlfriends jeep a few months ago. they slahed the canvas top, then unlocked the door. they took out the radio, like 2 cd binders, and a 12 pack of pepsi. we came home, right as they were exiting her car. saw me pull up a few cars away started running, dropped the face plate then hopped into their trans-am. saw a school parking sticker hanging from their mirror, went to the highschool the next day, busted in their window took everything back. the idiots never took the **** out of their car. gotta love a couple of teenage kids trying to be cool and rip off cars.

lol thats a real good way to get them back too i would smash the car up too..but damm for someone to break into your car is real crazy
Old 04-24-2003, 03:49 PM

Im ****ed but I dont think I would have been as mad if they used a screwdriver on the lock or something. But breaking my window is what Im mad about. Scru the faceplate I was about to replace that radio anyway.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:56 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally posted by NismoDrew91SE
only problem with that is if someone saw you break into that car you could have been the one getting in trouble with the law. I would have filed a report after it happened then went to the school to verify the stuff was in there and get their sorry butts in trouble with the law so they wouldnt do stupid stuff like that again.
Old 04-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i am an installer at cc and we have had so many breakins at the store. just 2 weeks ago they tryed to get into my car, i had my windows rolled down part way but the car was locked so of corse they opened it and the factory alarm went off and scared them off thank god i had my windows down because later that night they came back and busted the lock on my coworkers truck and luckly he had a viper and it went off because hes got a alpine 1003 and 7893 in the dash and a dvd player under the bench so he woulda been out alot of money and both of our cars were parked right on the side of the shop with us in the shop and the bays all open, there frigen nutts doin that and it was broad daylight when they tryed mine but dark when they came back for his. were always paring out front so we can see our cars from now on
Old 04-25-2003, 06:33 AM

Originally posted by awsm66

only problem with that is if someone saw you break into that car you could have been the one getting in trouble with the law. I would have filed a report after it happened then went to the school to verify the stuff was in there and get their sorry butts in trouble with the law so they wouldnt do stupid stuff like that again.
yah i realized how stupid that was, after the fact. i was all ****ed off in rage while doing it to even care. never got my 12 pack back from them though, ticking me off