3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

New Maxima Owner, well sort of...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

New Maxima Owner, well sort of...

Hello all, actually it's my brother who is the new Maxima owner. He just picked up a 94 Gray Maxima. Hell, I don't even know the trim level yet. I just found out he purchased it about an hour ago. I guess it was in MINT condition, original owner, 120,000 miles, paint and interior in good shape. I will find out the trim level and get some pictures soon.

I am actually a long time member over at Altimas.net (same screen name). I just registered here to help learn about the Maxima for his benefit, but know the rules of a forum. I won't be asking questions about electric turbos, non-existent products and asking a question without searching first.

I just wanted to introduce myself, as I am sure I will be on here from time to time looking for information to help my brother out.

If interested at all, here are some pictures of my Altima:
http://homepage.mac.com/srudowitz/PhotoAlbum9.html

I hope that the rules of posting in the 3rd Gen forum for introductions is okay. I am actually going to go through the FAQ section now, so don't worry, I won't post stuff easily found in there.

Anyway, sorry for the rather dorky introduction, look forward to getting some information and helping my brother get his car looking and running good!
Old 05-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

welcome, glad to see you're checking out the FAQs and search first
you're off to a good start

dont come on here and bash electric turbos though, I'm running mine at 15psi and down to the low 13s at the track with it