3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

updated site

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 07:01 PM

updated site

nothing too fancy, just cleaned it up and put more primer pics up. hey mike, are we racing to get paint on the car?
Old 05-20-2003, 07:47 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Re: updated site

Originally posted by shavedmax
nothing too fancy, just cleaned it up and put more primer pics up. hey mike, are we racing to get paint on the car?
hehe nope i will lose that race. I am kinda at a stand still for a little while...well I did finish my door handles and will be doing some other stuff in the next week or so but looks like it may be a while before its painted.

Your car is looking great. Nice body work on the trunk and good job on the tail light door.

to answer your guest book question I cancelled the netdoor account. since I went with comcast a while back I havent needed the dial up so I finally got rid of it. I may eventually put it all on my comcast page but think i decided to keep all of my car stuff on cardomain instead of taking my disk space up...but who knows.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:05 PM

hey i just saw the sig, why are you going to sell it? its not like you dont have 5 other maxes to sell . thanks for the pat on the back. hoping in a month ill have paint on her. we shall see............
Old 05-21-2003, 02:43 PM

nice page, much better than before.
Old 05-21-2003, 05:43 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

hey Juan I keep forgetting to ask Izzy about the dash but if you still need it you can come by and get it, He owes me a few favors so Im sure he wont mind, also let me know about the mold you were talking about for the door panels at that show.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:23 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: updated site

hey where are the pics of the door handles? You teased me telling me you were going to show me pics!

Shaved: Nice work, can't wait to see how it looks painted. havent followed much lately but what color are you goin with?
Old 05-21-2003, 07:04 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Re: Re: Re: updated site

Originally posted by Kevincleff
hey where are the pics of the door handles? You teased me telling me you were going to show me pics!

Oops sorry bout that. Been busy and havent got a chance to smooth it out and get some pics. I will probably be done with some pics this weekend and will email them to you.

shaved:I want to send my oldest daughter to a private school (she starts this year) and my wife is wanting me to have a bunch of money in the savings to make sure we have a years worth of tuition. I am working on keeping it but if things dont work out it will probably be Kevins.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:17 PM
UCF Lexus

LOVE the new tails!
Old 05-22-2003, 08:08 PM

mike, so long as it stays in the org family i guess it's ok. priorities first.

jay, im in no rush to do the dash, but if its going to be trashed, let me know and ill go pick it up asap. i may also need his seat tracks, but i havent looked into fitting the new seats yet. i'm really trying to get the body ready for paint then moving onto the interior. i should have some sort of mold done up by then, i just dont know how great itll look since it has to sit over what you have now. either way ill get a set made up for you.

bijan, thanks. when i look at pics of the way it was to the way it is now, i'm really happy with the look of the lights. i know it goes against most diehard max owners, but oh well
Old 05-22-2003, 09:28 PM

i'm really happy with the look of the lights. i know it goes against most diehard max owners, but oh well
some people might not like them... but i think they look f****n awesome, i wish i could see them in person
Old 05-22-2003, 09:32 PM
Dreams of a RB26DETT

hey you ride is phat *** hell... i need some lifts on muah car.. but no dout your car is phat *** hell.......
Old 05-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

mike, so long as it stays in the org family i guess it's ok. priorities first.

jay, im in no rush to do the dash, but if its going to be trashed, let me know and ill go pick it up asap. i may also need his seat tracks, but i havent looked into fitting the new seats yet. i'm really trying to get the body ready for paint then moving onto the interior. i should have some sort of mold done up by then, i just dont know how great itll look since it has to sit over what you have now. either way ill get a set made up for you.

bijan, thanks. when i look at pics of the way it was to the way it is now, i'm really happy with the look of the lights. i know it goes against most diehard max owners, but oh well
Yeah I will probably know something in the next couple of weeks.

as far as other people not liking what you did...well they at least have to respect the work that went into it especially since you did it all yourself.

Then again I always say do stuff you like because its your car and if no one else likes it then tuff they dont have to live with it.

I cant wait until its finished it is going to be so sweet. I do wish you would have done the lights you were telling me about a while back though...that would have been sweet and unique.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:50 PM

what kinda lights are you talkin about??? just outta curiousity
Old 05-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally posted by phast92se
what kinda lights are you talkin about??? just outta curiousity
I will let him answer that if he wants to since he may still do it and keep it a suprise.
Old 05-23-2003, 02:26 PM

Originally posted by awsm66

I will let him answer that if he wants to since he may still do it and keep it a suprise.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you made me think about that for a while , i havent thought about them in a while. next year i will put on the 2002 maxima nose. i have almost everything to do it, just need a fender and the radiator support. i wish i had had the time to do it, but at the same time it will come out much better next year. so long as i have a place to do it i'm golden. progress sucked for me this year since i basically look just like i did last year(just diferent lights, but the back was already custom) and winter was too rough while i worked outside. next year i should have a garage
Old 05-26-2003, 08:19 PM
UCF Lexus

nah dude, thats real resouceful of you. i like the GS tails, but DAYUM! those wrx tails look mad! I hope you have all good things to come for your car man, it's one of a kind. seriously.

do you have a VG or VE?
Old 05-27-2003, 04:36 AM

Originally posted by bijan gxe

nah dude, thats real resouceful of you. i like the GS tails, but DAYUM! those wrx tails look mad! I hope you have all good things to come for your car man, it's one of a kind. seriously.

do you have a VG or VE?
thanks, we'll see how good i do this year.

its a gxe, vg engine? i think. its good enough for me. i almost did the rear disc conversion, but not enough time
Old 05-27-2003, 07:02 AM
UCF Lexus

hehe, i guess you could be considered "show" and not "go" - i've got a VG gxe too. i NEED a VQ
Old 05-27-2003, 01:29 PM

Originally posted by bijan gxe
hehe, i guess you could be considered "show" and not "go" - i've got a VG gxe too. i NEED a VQ
yeah,it's fast enough for me. i would like it to be stick, but its hard to hit switches and shift at the same time