3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

supercharger kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 05:02 PM

Why the hell do people get so sensative about what people say on the internet? Rule number one, never claim to see or have something without valid proof of what your saying or you will diservingly get flamed for it.

Da Max you almost made me choke. Your a funny individual. I hate people who are internet thugs.

How do you use spell check anyway.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:40 PM

Originally posted by bgcease92
alright , what ever you guys will never know what i know or who i know so call it bs if you want but you never really know if it was true or not.
ask your friend to sign up with maxima.org.

perhaps he can shed some light on his boosted cars.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:43 PM

Bgcease, DanNY is a veteran on this board and has seen mostly everything possible that can be done to a maxima. You all of a sudden come out saying that you know a supercharged VE and **** everyone is surprised since no one ever heard of it. Now you want to start fights and stuff...you just don't make yourself a believable person acting in such a childish way.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

but wait theres more....

:

whoops my finger slipped.......
Old 06-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

see that the problem i am typing with so much emtion and typing so fast that i am skipping keys and i don't even proof read before i send it.

2 again you are confusing the issue. Your making it seem like i am . i said i was TOLD about two supercharged ve one person works at a peformance shop in brooklyn called total peformance on ave U and norstrand. The second one supercharged ve maxima i was told about was about my boy cousin. i never seen eithier cars. I see the piont your trying to make about believing what people say and i do understand that people do talk alot of foolishness with no proof but all i saying i that this what i heard maybe it true or it isn't. i am just mentioning what i been told by two different people who don't know each even know each other. Any way i never asked question on what brand of supercharger or even how what goes were and works with what. I JUST SIMPLE ASKED THE ONE GUY AT THE PEFORMANCE SHOP WERE HE GOT HIS INSTALLED AND HE TOLD ME SOME SHOP . I ASKED THE NAME I TOLD THE NAME OF IT I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE BUT I REMEBER HIM TELLING ME THEY ARE NOT IN BUISNESS ANYMORE.
3 I AM NOT A GANGSTER BUT I DO OPEN MY MOUTH WHEN FEEL DISRESPECTED IN ANYWAY I NOT OUT TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A TOUGH GUY, BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE I AM TRYING TO PLAY YOU. all I am doing is just posting something that i heard from some one else. i not trying to force down your throat that i seen the supercharger and that i know where to buy one anything like that. I don't know anything more ten what i ve been told. so after this post i put this case to rest. p.s didn't mean to sound ignorant or illiterate i was just a little ****ed off and didn't how told handle your critcism . so i just wanted you guys to know no hard feelings toward anyone. peace see ya at the meet.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:45 PM
GReDdyXMaXiMa

Man , ya'll crackin me up , laughable n unstoppable . Thanks and I need one for long time , at last it worked !

Old 06-03-2003, 11:28 PM

an sc kit does exsist.
procharger makes a universal sport compact kit
comes with a bracket and such things, cut to fit, intercooler, blah blah blah.

do some digging you'll find just about anything
Old 06-04-2003, 06:52 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

see that the problem i am typing with so much emtion and typing so fast that i am skipping keys and i don't even proof read before i send it.

2 again you are confusing the issue. Your making it seem like i am . i said i was TOLD about two supercharged ve one person works at a peformance shop in brooklyn called total peformance on ave U and norstrand. The second one supercharged ve maxima i was told about was about my boy cousin. i never seen eithier cars. I see the piont your trying to make about believing what people say and i do understand that people do talk alot of foolishness with no proof but all i saying i that this what i heard maybe it true or it isn't. i am just mentioning what i been told by two different people who don't know each even know each other. Any way i never asked question on what brand of supercharger or even how what goes were and works with what. I JUST SIMPLE ASKED THE ONE GUY AT THE PEFORMANCE SHOP WERE HE GOT HIS INSTALLED AND HE TOLD ME SOME SHOP . I ASKED THE NAME I TOLD THE NAME OF IT I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE BUT I REMEBER HIM TELLING ME THEY ARE NOT IN BUISNESS ANYMORE.
3 I AM NOT A GANGSTER BUT I DO OPEN MY MOUTH WHEN FEEL DISRESPECTED IN ANYWAY I NOT OUT TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A TOUGH GUY, BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE I AM TRYING TO PLAY YOU. all I am doing is just posting something that i heard from some one else. i not trying to force down your throat that i seen the supercharger and that i know where to buy one anything like that. I don't know anything more ten what i ve been told. so after this post i put this case to rest. p.s didn't mean to sound ignorant or illiterate i was just a little ****ed off and didn't how told handle your critcism . so i just wanted you guys to know no hard feelings toward anyone. peace see ya at the meet.
so do you believe me when i tell u i have the NOS/Turbo yugo?
i've been here longer than the org has been alive...do you know how many claims have been made on "i have turbo".."i have VG30DETT in my max"..."i have twin turbo"..."i'm running a skyline motor"..etc etc....all without proof or even a dyno plot but they all put up a p1ss poor arguement and then eventually they all fade away.

it's like "my cousin's girlfriend brother's mechanic uncle's son has a twin turbo maxima"....rumors fly all the time..proof is another thing.

like i said...don't listen to everything you hear until you have seen it with your very own eyes.
Old 06-04-2003, 07:26 AM

So in conclusion there is no supercharged VE, lets drop this, its getting ridiculous to argue like this and killing server space. Bgcease see you at the meet, DanNY if you go i'll see you at the meet.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:34 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I got a tattoo of this on my *** cheek...

:

okay thats the last one.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:49 AM
I'm needing a caw

Oh brother. My friend told me that he saw a quad turbo'd V8 awd maxima 3-gen 2 weeks ago.
Old 06-04-2003, 11:25 AM

Originally posted by Jeff92se
Oh brother. My friend told me that he saw a quad turbo'd V8 awd maxima 3-gen 2 weeks ago.
Really.....show us pics. If you can't provide them, then
Old 06-04-2003, 06:53 PM

turbo ve maxima http://www.turbomaxima.com/modules.p...view_photo.php
Old 06-04-2003, 06:58 PM

oh another pic http://www.turbomaxima.com/modules.p...view_photo.php
Old 06-04-2003, 07:05 PM

nd another pic http://www.turbomaxima.com/modules.p...view_photo.php
and another http://www.turbomaxima.com/modules.p...view_photo.php
just because know alot about something doesn't mean there isn't anything you don't know because there mst be .
Old 06-04-2003, 07:07 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

ummmm, is there a point to you posting these pics or no?? these pics were posted on here MONTHS ago.
Old 06-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

nd another pic http://www.turbomaxima.com/modules.p...view_photo.php
just because know alot about something doesn't mean there isn't anything you don't know because there mst be .
Every thing is custom just because aq turbo and a supercharger doesnt come in akit to buy from any body doesn't mean you can buy a turbo and have it custom put in by mechanic who specialize in turbo and supercharging and performance work i know of two yes supercharged ve in thenew york aera i know on was a 93 se with 180,00 miles supercharged and it was stolen on flat bed in brooklyn the superchsrged was purchased and install in some shop in brooklyn . and the place no longer exists the car was one of one. Also my boy cuzin has a ve super charged put ing 350 fwhp .
i guess u got google working for you huh? i never said a turbo maxima never existed...i'm just asking about the one you're talking about.

like DaMax said..hello and welcome to months ago.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

oh another pic http://www.turbomaxima.com/modules.p...view_photo.php
wow that car is badass, did you know that maxima has 188,000 mile on it too!
Old 06-05-2003, 06:41 AM

bgcease that car has been a project of 4signs for a while now.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:19 AM

This thread scares me. Why can't we all just get along? I think I heard about that boosted, huffin Yugo, though. I think they called it Franken-go... no, yu-gi-oh... wait, maybe it was yo-yo-go... awww, screw it. I don't remember, but it did solid 8's in the quarter. And it had this neat vaccuum skirting all around it to get traction to the wheels. (There was no LSD available for those cars, but I heard the guy spent a couple G's having one custom made.)

Anyway, I'd love to get some pics of that 50psi Porsche. How'd they do that, anyway?!
Old 06-05-2003, 12:42 PM

Originally posted by maximad
This thread scares me. Why can't we all just get along? I think I heard about that boosted, huffin Yugo, though. I think they called it Franken-go... no, yu-gi-oh... wait, maybe it was yo-yo-go... awww, screw it. I don't remember, but it did solid 8's in the quarter. And it had this neat vaccuum skirting all around it to get traction to the wheels. (There was no LSD available for those cars, but I heard the guy spent a couple G's having one custom made.)

Anyway, I'd love to get some pics of that 50psi Porsche. How'd they do that, anyway?!
what ran solid 8's ?? and about that porsche boosted at 50 psi, it was just a joke.
Old 06-05-2003, 02:58 PM
GReDdyXMaXiMa

I just looked at the pix , and wondered how much does the turbo give VE maxima a boost ? From what I've seen on the pix , It doesnt really look REAL help to give a boost and the engine is real crowded. I dont even hear anyone said its AWESOME or show the DYNO slip ? It isnt worth a time to spend the $$$ on it.

Old 06-05-2003, 03:49 PM

Originally posted by GReDdyXMaXiMa
I just looked at the pix , and wondered how much does the turbo give VE maxima a boost ? From what I've seen on the pix , It doesnt really look REAL help to give a boost and the engine is real crowded. I dont even hear anyone said its AWESOME or show the DYNO slip ? It isnt worth a time to spend the $$$ on it.
like previously stated, we talked about those pics months ago. so it's kinda like old news.

also, there's not much extra room in our engine bay to begin with, so with the addition of that turbo and other piping, room will be further reduced.
Old 06-05-2003, 04:06 PM
GReDdyXMaXiMa

Ah , I am behind the news. Thanks for the update anyways.

Old 06-06-2003, 04:13 AM

here you go. this is a photo of a s/c 3rd gen ve!!!..

For you da-max
all it took me was 30 sec and vioala. a 4th gen s/c put in a 3rd gen ve.:
Old 06-06-2003, 07:00 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally posted by crazy4maxima
here you go. this is a photo of a s/c 3rd gen ve!!!..

For you da-max
all it took me was 30 sec and vioala. a 4th gen s/c put in a 3rd gen ve.:
ummm donde esta pic?
Old 06-06-2003, 07:05 AM

Gotta see what you did this time Izzy, post the pic up.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:40 PM

oh sorry i thought i posted it..lol here hrrm imagine the possiblities.

Old 06-06-2003, 01:37 PM

Wishful thinking, damn stillen, they should make it.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:38 PM

ok now what are some of the problems preventing the sc being made for 3rd gens? does it have to do with the right side fitting? the fender etc. i would gladly sacrific a/c to have a s/c.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

ok now what are some of the problems preventing the sc being made for 3rd gens? does it have to do with the right side fitting? the fender etc. i would gladly sacrific a/c to have a s/c.

I can tell you dont live in the south. There is no way I would sacrifice ac for a SC. Besides it would probably cost the same to go to a shop and have a custom turbo installed and you would have way more power than a SC.

The drawbacks to it on our cars is that the VE was only made for 3 years and there isnt a market for it. I guarantee that only maybe one person on this forum would actually pay the 3 or 4k that Stillen would want. I mean if they were going to pay that then they would have a turbo installed...how many expensive group buys have fallen through on here?
Old 06-06-2003, 02:55 PM

Michael you bring up an excellent point but I also heard that they wouldn't be able to mount it correctly due to some VE's having the ABS unit there and that would really not allow for the blower to fit. I don't have the ABS unit so I always think that I could be a candidate for the s/c oh well. About the turbo yes it can be put on, but everyone is having problems with it.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:56 PM
I'm needing a caw

Sheit. I wounldn't even give up my stock battery location
Old 06-06-2003, 02:59 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

you are always going to have a problem with custom stuff. The motor really sees no difference from a turbo or SC so that shouldnt be a factor anyway. You can run low boost on the turbo and not have problems (probably) just like a low boost SC. People start having problems because they want more power and up the boost.

Now I havent learned about turbos and SCs like I want but I think what I said just made sense lol.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:01 PM

Well from what I've seen and talked with other people on the org they agree that the S/C is less problematic than a turbo set-up.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally posted by D-sta
Well from what I've seen and talked with other people on the org they agree that the S/C is less problematic than a turbo set-up.
yeah because its less boost. I mean what can you get out of the stillen 5 or 6 lbs of boost. They make it low boost so there will be no or at least very little problems.

I could be completely wrong though since I havent really studied it but it makes sense to me. Cars can usually take a certain amout of boost with significantly increasing the fuel delivery and such. Where you run into problems is when you want to boost so much that you have to increase fuel and change timing and such.

again though I am not really knowledgeable about these things so I could be way off.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:17 PM

thing is you can drive with a messed up turbo, but once the s/c doesnt work, you gonna have headaches. but to be quiet frank, for those ve with out abs, like myself and diego and jason n34jz, how can we get a custom set up from stillen. how many have to be pre ordered? call me stupid, but i mean it looks like a ve and vq have the same intake setup. but the question is the mounting of the s.c. and the belts.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:25 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

thing is you can drive with a messed up turbo, but once the s/c doesnt work, you gonna have headaches. but to be quiet frank, for those ve with out abs, like myself and diego and jason n34jz, how can we get a custom set up from stillen. how many have to be pre ordered? call me stupid, but i mean it looks like a ve and vq have the same intake setup. but the question is the mounting of the s.c. and the belts.
dunno but I guess you could call Stillen. Would you honestly buy one though. I mean you just paid 3k for your car would you spend another 3 or 4k on a supercharger. I know I wouldnt especially for the minimum amount of gain you really get for the money.

Dont get me wrong I think SCs are cool and will have one on my Chevelle before I am finished with it but a good SC (small roots type) for a SB chevy is only about 1300 or so and it gives it a big increase in power for the money.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:48 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

thing is you can drive with a messed up turbo, but once the s/c doesnt work, you gonna have headaches.
heh sure about that? compare the problems of the turbo 4th gens to those of the SC 4th gens...who has more headaches?
Old 06-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

well now the secret is out, ask away, send all emails to bastoculo@aol.com

Quick Reply: supercharger kit