3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Anyone Have

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2001, 05:46 PM

hey guys.. its been awhile..
anyway im still trying to get parts in for my max N/A project build up.. i have all the parts i need to start building this thing EXCEPT some valve springs (all)..
does anyone know where i can get some at..
i looked at courtesy but the search came up with no items found..
i already have all the springs paid for at the dealer so as of right now i will eventually get them but see the thing is that the parts person told me that he has checked all the nissan dealers in florida and nobody has all of them some have 1 or 2 or none at all.also he told me that they are on back order from nissan and he doesnt have a time he could give me when they would get here..
so if anyone can help me out id appreciate it very much..
Old 03-29-2001, 08:19 PM
STFU n00b!

Check around with aftermarket and racing shops, and any dealer phone number you can look up. if you can fine 1 here, 2 there, you might be able to piece it together if you can't find them all in one place.. just be absolutely sure they're all the same thing if you do that.

also contact jasper engines and see if they say anything.

http://www.jasperengines.com/
Old 03-29-2001, 08:27 PM

Are you needing some stronger valve springs than stock? I may have some spare stock springs......
Old 03-30-2001, 12:41 PM

thanks for all the info.

czar: how many do you have cause thats all i need is stock ones.the ones you have are they brand new or used cause i need new..

matt93gxe: i has been looking everywhere such as jun,crower,manley, just to name a few but nobody has anything..
all they have are thew ones for the 300..finding performance stuff is hard for this engine.. without it being custom made.