3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Courtesy Nissan & Kaleb

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2001, 06:32 PM

I called Courtesy today to place an order.

I asked for Kaleb and the guy on the phone told me that he no longer worked there. I asked him since when and he would not let me know.

After placing my order, I asked him for an ORG discount and he refused to give it to me. I then asked to speak with the parts manager and he disconnected me.

I was like.......WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

Anyways, does anyone know if Kaleb really left Courtesy.

Also, has anyone here really received an ORG discount or was that just B.S.
Old 05-15-2001, 06:45 PM

Yeah, Kaleb hasn't worked at Courtesy since last week(I think). The reason is kinda personal so you should email him..
Old 05-15-2001, 09:44 PM
STFU n00b!

The reason Kaleb is no longer there is none of our business, and the guy should have given you the .org discount.
Cancel your order, and call back in a couple days on it..

btw.. what parts are you needing? I'm parting out my car, and if it's not wear items like brakes or spark plugs, there's nothing wrong with buying used.
Old 05-15-2001, 09:53 PM

Originally posted by Matt93GXE
The reason Kaleb is no longer there is none of our business, and the guy should have given you the .org discount.
Cancel your order, and call back in a couple days on it..

btw.. what parts are you needing? I'm parting out my car, and if it's not wear items like brakes or spark plugs, there's nothing wrong with buying used.

The guy said that the prices on the website (courtesyparts.com) already includes the ORG discount.
Old 05-16-2001, 06:24 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Originally posted by superdesi

The guy said that the prices on the website (courtesyparts.com) already includes the ORG discount.
they do....
Old 05-16-2001, 07:53 AM

Originally posted by Chris91SE

they do....
Since when? It's their public parts site, I don't think they figure in the discount on the web prices.
Old 05-16-2001, 08:18 AM
STFU n00b!

the 25% discount is only on OEM parts. it doesn't cover aftermarket parts- they're cheap enough already and they dont' mark them down any more.
Old 05-16-2001, 03:42 PM

Originally posted by Matt93GXE
the 25% discount is only on OEM parts. it doesn't cover aftermarket parts- they're cheap enough already and they dont' mark them down any more.

According to the gentleman I spoke with, he stated that Courtesy Nissan's website prices already include the discount. What I was ordering was OEM tune-up parts including cap and rotor and plug wires.

Matt if you are getting an additional 25% off those prices listed on the website, then I would and I am sure everyone else here would like to know who should we ask to speak to at Courtesy for future orders.
Old 05-16-2001, 03:45 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

According to the gentleman I spoke with, he stated that Courtesy Nissan's website prices already include the discount. What I was ordering was OEM tune-up parts including cap and rotor and plug wires.

Matt if you are getting an additional 25% off those prices listed on the website, then I would and I am sure everyone else here would like to know who should we ask to speak to at Courtesy for future orders.
we don't....courtesy nissan prices ALREADY include the 25% off list price on OEM parts...forget about the website (which includes the discount)...when you call and say...how much is a water pump and they say 75 bucks...thats 25% off cause the H20 pump lists at 100...
Old 05-16-2001, 04:05 PM

we don't....courtesy nissan prices ALREADY include the 25% off list price on OEM parts...forget about the website (which includes the discount)...when you call and say...how much is a water pump and they say 75 bucks...thats 25% off cause the H20 pump lists at 100...

If that is so, then why was the rumor started that Maxima.ORG members get 25% off at Courtesy.

That means Joe Shmoe can order and get a discount without being any member of anything. I am not saying that Courtesy is not cheaper than my local dealership, but I always thought we (ORG members) had some special arrangement with Courtesy in terms of a special discount.
Old 05-16-2001, 04:38 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

If that is so, then why was the rumor started that Maxima.ORG members get 25% off at Courtesy.

That means Joe Shmoe can order and get a discount without being any member of anything. I am not saying that Courtesy is not cheaper than my local dealership, but I always thought we (ORG members) had some special arrangement with Courtesy in terms of a special discount.
nope...somehow a "rumor" got started... but that's the way it is...
Old 05-17-2001, 08:04 PM

nope...somehow a "rumor" got started... but that's the way it is...

Today I spoke with a guy named Aashee.

He took care of me. He told me next time to ask for him.
Old 05-17-2001, 10:42 PM

i wouldnt take that

You should of kept calling untill you got ahold of someone in charge and had that dude fired, he is a magget ****!i would of called untill i spoke to the manager and then told him how rude he was and if that is what he considers customer service and also what he was going to do about the situation and follow up on it, i had this asst. manager fired from pep boys in salem for not letting me speak to a superviosor and for stateing she was the manager, then the dumb broad gave me the number to corprate! can you say fired?! never tolerate that **** especially being so rude about this kaleb charactor, and then hanging up on you, that dude is definetly fired if you report that, and if they do nothing call 800 nissan1 and tell them you want to speak to the district manager, and keep going up the list untill you can go no higher dont quite, that is unexceptable and unexcuseable