3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

ATTN: ALL MEMBERS - I SUCK AT TEH MODDING

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 10:35 AM
mordezmoncou

Attn: All Members - I Suck At Teh Modding

Moderator Edit:
Cliffs: tries to copy James92se, fails horribly, and is pussyhurt at James
Original Thread Title: attention james92se re: staind glass amber lenses! I HATE U

Well i followd james92se's tips,
on the corner lenses he did with krylon staind glass paint.
well
mine turned out looking like total crap. they are yellow as ever, and not even close to amber.
I did however paint my fog lights yellow so now those look JDM fresh!

but far as the corner lights, they are wasted. time to buy UK's or all clear ones and smoke them like last time.

JAMES
thanks for screwin my lenses up! you could tell me what u really used now. because krylon staind glass. it defanitly not it!

Old 11-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by mordezmoncou
JAMES
thanks for screwin my lenses up! you could tell me what u really used now. because krylon staind glass. it defanitly not it!

.... and the flaming, fingerpointing begins.

Dude it would do you well to remember that you were the one that whent ahead and did it on your lenses before testing it (apparently). All mods here are "at your own risk". Best of luck.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:37 AM

You f*cked em up urself. Didn't think to try a test piece first.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:39 AM
mordezmoncou

im not that mad, just kind of joking mad, but im posting this for anyone who was planning on painting there lenses.
DONT BY ALL MEANS. it wont turn out right.
i was planning on doing a write up on this
the fogs tunred out nice though.

Old 11-06-2005, 10:40 AM
mordezmoncou

I didnt think about a test peice because i figured his turned out right, so why wouldent mine.
looks like r-kelly pee'd all over my corner lights. Im thinking of ripping them off and driving without them, they look that bad, it looks super rice.

Old 11-06-2005, 10:43 AM

im not that mad, just kind of joking mad, but im posting this for anyone who was planning on painting there lenses.
DONT BY ALL MEANS. it wont turn out right.
i was planning on doing a write up on this
the fogs tunred out nice though.

A write up on pressing down on a rattle can.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:50 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Well i followd james92se's tips,
on the corner lenses he did with krylon staind glass paint.
well
mine turned out looking like total crap. they are yellow as ever, and not even close to amber.
I did however paint my fog lights yellow so now those look JDM fresh!

but far as the corner lights, they are wasted. time to buy UK's or all clear ones and smoke them like last time.

JAMES

Don't blame james just because your painting skills suck.....

I wish they would ban you for all your stupid crap you post...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

there are so many factors involved in any paint project and it's all about control; dry time, temps, dust, materials, not to mention skill. this isn't carpet cleaner, you do a test piece to see what technique works, not just to see if the paint works.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Way out West

Originally Posted by MyGreenMax94
Don't blame james just because your painting skills suck.....

I wish they would ban you for all your stupid crap you post...

Either way, James' lights look nice and he told you what he used.

Did you ask him how many coats of the stuff he put on?
Old 11-06-2005, 12:15 PM

wow now im have all the confidence I need to smoke my clears. yikes!
Old 11-06-2005, 12:30 PM
mordezmoncou

yeh i wouldent reccoment painting lenses to anyone unless uve done it before.
my fogs after drying look way too yellow
and also look weird.
o well

Old 11-06-2005, 02:40 PM

you dumbass

Old 11-06-2005, 02:50 PM

It was a nice car... It's pretty hard to find a 89 se in near mint condition. SOME dumbass sold it to Corey blade and now it's trash.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:56 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Old 11-06-2005, 03:11 PM
mordezmoncou

how come no one ragged on james for painting his lights hmmmmmm?

to each his own, rag on yourself. If i want to do somethin to my car, its my fukin car not yours!

DO what you want to yours.

The foglights turned out like ****, now im buying some uk's. I just orderd them a few mins ago from someone I know who is parting out there max.

THanks asshat for editing my post.

i prob did word the thread wrong and sounded lame, but i was a little pissd at his advice he gave me.
I wouldent tell anyone to try something without giving them all the details.
I dont give ****ty advice or how to do something while leaving things out, thats why i WAS goin to do a writeup.
They dont look bad at night.
during the day, they look horrible.

James should have told me what kind of paint he really used because the paint he said to get, was not it.
If you want to play like this, i can play back, I can rag on all of the ricers on here and then we can be eve, but im not that kind of guy, I give positive critisism, not assshole comments to people because I dont like there ****

this is a forum, you guys are sposd to be over 18, act it. If i want to do a motor swap, so be it, dont rag just because you dont think its goin to work. if it dont screw it. let that be my problem. ARE you paying for it? are you doing it.
no so stfu!
do you own my car? no so stfu.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:14 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

to each his own, rag on yourself. If i want to do somethin to my car, its my fukin car not yours!

The foglights turned out like ****, now im buying some uk's. I just orderd them a few mins ago from someone I know who is parting out there max.

i prob did word the thread wrong and sounded lame, but i was a little pissd at his advice he gave me.
I dont give ****ty advice or how to do something while leaving things out, thats why i WAS goin to do a writeup.

James should have told me what kind of paint he really used because the paint he said to get, was not it.
If you want to play like this, i can play back, I can rag on all of the ricers on here and then we can be eve, but im not that kind of guy, I give positive critisism, not assshole comments to people because I dont like there ****

this is a forum, you guys are sposd to be over 18, act it. If i want to do a motor swap, so be it, dont rag just because you dont think its goin to work. if it dont screw it. let that be my problem. ARE you paying for it? are you doing it.
no so stfu!

Why are you so mad??
Old 11-06-2005, 03:20 PM
mordezmoncou

because a few of you are just plain ignorrant and dont get the concept of life obviously and you want to sit here and act like a bunch of childish kids on a sesame street forum. Last time I checked this forum was for people who had a maxima, and shared information about there maxima. Just a place where people and look up informaton and ask questions. Not sit here and rag on people.

Also goony goober gob goop whatever ure lame sn is. End your life. Please. You are a ricer, you put homo WRX tail lights on a maxima. Thats rice.
I have not ruind my max, its pretty much stock besides exaust and intake. I tried to add a little bit of foriegn touch to my car by trying to paint the corner lenses the amber color. But it didnt work right.

worry about your own things. grow up.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:23 PM

James did a great job on his lights. They look great(why else would you try to copy him?)
And he was I think the first if not one of the first to make flush e36's.

You on the other hand. omg.... It didn't take long for you to get all emotional.

But then again, you have UK's ordered so now that makes you the man!
Old 11-06-2005, 03:26 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

because a few of you are just plain ignorrant and dont get the concept of life obviously and you want to sit here and act like a bunch of childish kids on a sesame street forum. Last time I checked this forum was for people who had a maxima, and shared information about there maxima. Just a place where people and look up informaton and ask questions. Not sit here and rag on people.

Also goony goober gob goop whatever ure lame sn is. End your life. Please. You are a ricer, you put homo WRX tail lights on a maxima. Thats rice.
I have not ruind my max, its pretty much stock besides exaust and intake. I tried to add a little bit of foriegn touch to my car by trying to paint the corner lenses the amber color. But it didnt work right.

worry about your own things. grow up.

I still don't understand why you are so mad???...
Old 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally Posted by therealgoon9
James did a great job on his lights. They look great(why else would you try to copy him?)
And he was I think the first if not one of the first to make flush e36's.

Brandon was the first to use covers. I was the first to cut them off at the corners, Craig followed and several others.

James came later BUT was the first to perfect it. He did the best job by far because he actually finished his by sealing them on the top and sides. I never worried about this because they were fine by me the way they were and I was and still am LAZY .
Old 11-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Last time I checked this forum was for people who had a maxima, and shared information about there maxima. Just a place where people and look up informaton and ask questions. Not sit here and rag on people.
obviously you don't understand. you asked james how he got his bad a$$ lenses to look so bad a$$. he then told you, like most honest dudes here would. he didn't tell you to go jerk off, or say 'no, find out yourself'. he gave up his secret and then, like the dumba$$ you are, you went and fuked it up. now you start this post to rag on james like he doesn't have a clue what he's doing? are you blind??
motion to
Old 11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
mordezmoncou

The guy told me the wrong kind of paint, I know now what kind he used. i found out the hard way.
KRYLON STAIND GLASS is not it james. he told me to use that, and said to do about 5-6 layers, wait for the layers to get tacky/sticky before applying another layer. I did exactly as said.
and i got 2 lenses that look nastey yellow.
I know how to paint btw.

Old 11-06-2005, 04:13 PM

The guy told me the wrong kind of paint, I know now what kind he used. i found out the hard way.
KRYLON STAIND GLASS is not it james. he told me to use that, and said to do about 5-6 layers, wait for the layers to get tacky/sticky before applying another layer. I did exactly as said.
I know how to paint btw.
if one lens looked like total sh*t, why did you paint the second one????
Old 11-06-2005, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by vansskaterfreek
if one lens looked like total sh*t, why did you paint the second one????

ThaTs what i was wondering..
Old 11-06-2005, 04:33 PM

maybe because he did it on his own and didn't ask stupid ass questions like you

we are making fun of you because you suck at cars, and being a sachrider.

I aim to please

don't worry, I'll leave this open and let you stick around for a little while longer before I break out the Permaban. We don't need retards like you on our forum. Once everyone has had a laugh, see ya!

cry me a river, build a boat and go sailing... far far away

I'm sure he did tell you what he used. If he didn't I don't blame him, I wouldn't want some bandwagon twatwaffle copying my car either.

this is a forum, you guys are sposd to be over 18, act it.
well crap, that's what I've been doing wrong. I need to start making threads saying I hate you to people when my attempts to copy them fail horribly.

If i want to do a motor swap, so be it, dont rag just because you dont think its goin to work. if it dont screw it. let that be my problem. ARE you paying for it? are you doing it.
no so stfu!
everyone always comes here, running their mouth about doing all this crap, blah blah blah. Never happens. If you have to ask about it, then you do not have the skill to do it. If you have to ask, you do not have the money to take it to a shop to have them do it. It's not going to happen, stop kidding yourself.

Also I was told you are corey blade or something. IIRC he was some honda sackrider complaining about how he had a maxima. I dont remember, I dont care. You are not worth my time to babysit which is why I'll leave this open for a while longer, let you get owned then ban you .

Regards,
Management

Old 11-06-2005, 04:35 PM

I know how to paint btw.

Ok before you say it wasnt the right paint, first did you look at your conditions at the time of painting? Surface prep, ambient temp, temp of paint (ie wasnt left out in the cold or in the sun), relative humidity can screw up a paint job, not to mention your technique in painting, dust in the air, ect, ect.

A wise man said once, "Dont point fingers, while one points away 4 point back at you."

Hell, if I went ranting on after everytime I tried something that didnt work out the way I wanted it would be all I did! Live and learn man, live and learn.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:38 PM
mordezmoncou

a few special people that keep on need some mydol and a new tampon.
i was painting the lenses side by side btw.

how do you know how much money I have btw?
Lol. I just sold my other car, also I have a job.
I have enough money to buy whatever i want for my car.
Some ask why I dont boost the vg, thats because the vg wont handle as much boost as I want to run.

Old 11-06-2005, 04:40 PM

Old 11-06-2005, 04:41 PM

Is that how you get by?
Old 11-06-2005, 04:41 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

I still don't understand why you are so mad....

Bawawawwwawawaaaa!!!!

Don't go away mad coreymordezmoncoublademoron.......Just go away..
Old 11-06-2005, 04:48 PM
mordezmoncou

Goon, greenmax94, mrgone,

Old 11-06-2005, 04:52 PM

Goon, greenmax94, mrgone,
omgomgomg!!11111oneoneone

Old 11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

lol wtf

Dude I didnt lie to you.. I told you exactly how I did it and the exact paint I used..
Old 11-06-2005, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by MrGone
omgomgomg!!11111oneoneone

Ya he not only sucks at modding but really knows who to **** off around here too.

Hey Shawn, is ther anything I can do to prevent the new coils from cracking???
Old 11-06-2005, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by James92SE
lol wtf

Dude I didnt lie to you.. I told you exactly how I did it and the exact paint I used..

what a twatwaffle
Old 11-06-2005, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by CyMax
Ya he not only sucks at modding but really knows who to **** off around here too.

Hey Shawn, is ther anything I can do to prevent the new coils from cracking???
I've never really had a problem

can't really think of anything

(btw, I'll get a tracking number for ya tomorrow )
Old 11-06-2005, 05:01 PM

what a twatwaffle

Is that a technical term??? What you use with that syurp, or KY???
Old 11-06-2005, 05:02 PM

I've never really had a problem

can't really think of anything

(btw, I'll get a tracking number for ya tomorrow )
No problem, I changed the plugs, cleaned the EGR valve antd the Throttle body today and the problem is 95% fixed, the coils are now just the icing oin the cake.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:02 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Old 11-06-2005, 05:03 PM
mordezmoncou

very hard decision

Quick Reply: ATTN: ALL MEMBERS - I SUCK AT TEH MODDING