3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

"The Gorealla Grill" Fo' Real...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 07:51 AM

gotta say real nice work of art. takes patience to do that stuff. not my style, but i'm sure paul wall would like it.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally Posted by shavedmax
car looks hot, any more pics? got air on it?
gates open in your sig

looks cool west, good job on making somehting new and outside of the box.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by rogertight
the great thing about the grill is that now the police have a perfect place to lock on to when they use their laser guns to clock your speed.
rogertight i want your car, over.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:43 PM

girls dig it

thanks for all the support to those who put theyer 10 cents in im glad you like it .... its made of aluminum bar .... i buffed it to a mirror shine and then coated it with zoop seal so it wont chip or tarnish.... and to all you haters out there you suck my mothah fuuuuukin dizzzzik i think its cool and i knew that it might not be as popular in spite of all the time invested... i made it wit some scraps that were intended for my love coutch... it looks coo and it functions the same i dont care what you say if anyone knows ITS ME!!!

maximas are slow they are intended to look nice and drive nice, i have a 400 hp car so im not in need of a Speed racer i need something thats comfortable and looks nice, i bought it cause i like the looks and functionablity.

... the cops gonna be blinded by the light when i burn by them mashin 90 down the highway all they gonna see is a bright white light of my westcoast six cyl.

MaximaOverdo$e > good luck gettin past the dobermans. and nice picture is that a background how much would you sell that to me for love the hydroz<--

the maxima has mucho work to be done all the stuff recomended is on its way and dont worry it wont look gay i got style in store for it... stay tuned im gonna be tuning soon once i get back from Bolivia.

peacccccce out maxima fans
Old 02-01-2006, 02:45 PM

thanks for all the support to those who put theyer 10 cents in im glad you like it .... its made of aluminum bar .... i buffed it to a mirror shine and then coated it with zoop seal so it wont chip or tarnish.... and to all you haters out there you suck my mothah fuuuuukin dizzzzik i think its cool and i knew that it might not be as popular in spite of all the time invested... i made it wit some scraps that were intended for my love coutch... it looks coo and it functions the same i dont care what you say if anyone knows ITS ME!!!

maximas are slow they are intended to look nice and drive nice, i have a 400 hp car so im not in need of a Speed racer i need something thats comfortable and looks nice, i bought it cause i like the looks and functionablity.

... the cops gonna be blinded by the light when i burn by them mashin 90 down the highway all they gonna see is a bright white light of my westcoast six cyl.

MaximaOverdo$e > good luck gettin past the dobermans. and nice picture is that a background how much would you sell that to me for love the hydroz<--

the maxima has mucho work to be done all the stuff recomended is on its way and dont worry it wont look gay i got style in store for it... stay tuned im gonna be tuning soon once i get back from Bolivia.

Old 02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally Posted by West.Six

word lyfe mah *****
Old 02-01-2006, 03:03 PM

uh.... why? nice work though.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:35 PM

That grill will teach those idiots who drive with their high beams on a lesson.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Well I like it my wife would kill me but I like it
Old 02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally Posted by West.Six

no one was even hatin on you (not as bad as I have seen on here anyway)...are people not allowed to express their opinion if it differs from yours? I stated some concerns you should look at but didnt hate...i even recommended you get the chrome door handles form NZ or what ever contry it is that has them.

I am a firm believer in doing what you like because its your car adn as long as you are happy thats all that matters. Thats what I do...I could care less what anyone else thinks of my car unless I am trying to sell it .
Old 02-14-2006, 08:32 PM

I like it, which does not mean much the question is do you like it? If you do that is all that matters right???? You did it, it is your creation keep it up.