3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Felony

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:07 AM

I would like to read that published report. I truely would. I have no further insight into President Bush's IQ number. If it is a fact, then so be it. I could care less about his IQ, what matters to me is that he answers to a higher authority. God first, his country second.

I thought Auto was kidding, I wasn't aware that that was offensive to you. It breaks my heart to see what that fruitcake did to your car. And, yes, I hope he/she gets worse done to their pride and joy. That was a wrong and lowlife thing to do.

Free speech is completely legal. (Unless of course you're a Christian). I have a hard time understanding bashing a current president. You may not like him, but bashing him is irreverent. He has the hardest job and when things go wrong (like they have with all leadership) the brunt of it is on his shoulders.

We have had educated, well spoken presidents that did little to repute the White House and confirm that it is indeed, ran by men of integrity.

Morality and Integrity matter more to me than IQ. (Not meaning to slam here).

Non the less, I am sorry for your Max.

I had a hit and run, nail my first Nissan, and I took off after them. They were arrested for driving without a license and insurance. It was a 'borrowed' car. I have zero tolerance for hit and runs, and I truely hope that you get the car you would like to have as a replacement for you lost love. That irresponsibility ticks me off............My .02$
Old 02-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally Posted by kling's maxima
and p.s., it is a Published fact that president Bush has the lowest IQ out of any president to ever have come to office (Reagan included), so allegedly I'm not even making a slam, but merely stating fact, but I digress.

free speech or not that doesnt belong on this forum.

We dont need a Canada vs US thread in the 3rd gen forum.

Sorry about your car or that you got offended by Brians joke but lay off of our President whether you think he is stupid or not. i know a lot of very high IQ people that are very stupid if you know what I mean...IQ means nothing to me. Some very high IQ people have "very little walkin' around sense" as my grandmother would say.

Believe me there are many here in the US that dont like him (I think one of our mods here has posted extreme displeasure for the man) but we dont need to get into it on this board.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Michael
free speech or not that doesnt belong on this forum.

We dont need a Canada vs US thread in the 3rd gen forum.

Sorry about your car or that you got offended by Brians joke but lay off of our President whether you think he is stupid or not. i know a lot of very high IQ people that are very stupid if you know what I mean...IQ means nothing to me. Some very high IQ people have "very little walkin' around sense" as my grandmother would say.

Believe me there are many here in the US that dont like him (I think one of our mods here has posted extreme displeasure for the man) but we dont need to get into it on this board.
Point well taken. Thank You!

As well, I appreciated your point.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:33 PM
mod or sell?

you are actually the first canadian I've run into who didn't laugh and respond that it was either "real" or "funny" money.

I would suggest that if you post on here, do try to be a lot less serious.

it's the internet, any moron can post what they want. doesn't mean that it'll stay posted though.

I apologize if I offended you, I'd probably have moved to canada years ago if it wasn't for the weather being worse than here.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

thankx.

Indeed I accept the apology, I suppose I'm just sick of people forever making fun of our money value, (which by the way has climbed 20 cents in the past 5 years ) I must also apologize for my reaction to Automart's comment, I was partially upset, but partially just throwing 'one back' at him, didnt mean for anyone else to really take offense to it.
how about this for a response:
At least when we pay for a meal at Mcdonalds, we don't mistake our 5s for our 50s...you all-green-money-crazy-summabach!
All we really have to figure out up here is seperating our Canadian money from our Canadian TIRE money...which are way too similar for words
sorry again guys, didnt mean to stir the pot